I have zero confidence around girls after realising my subhuman looks

L

lookmaxxing_curry

Iron
Before that i was able to talk with girls confidently and even hook up with some of them.

Now even i have improved my looks than before and make more money than ever, my confidence is all time low especially around girls. What the fuck is happening?

• +1
Reactions: Linoob, lepo2317, InexorableMed and 6 others
just wear corona mask + sunglasses when talking to them and your confidence will go up again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, lepo2317, CristianT and 1 other person
Before that i was able to talk with girls confidently and even hook up with some of them.

Now even i have improved my looks than before and make more money than ever, my confidence is all time low especially around girls. What the fuck is happening?

Damaged neurotransmitters from self awareness.

Now it's ascend or death with you.

• +1
Reactions: arbaz_khan, CristianT and Adriana Lima
I experienced the same thing. I don't even go out anymore.

Feels good however, cause exposing yourself in a situation where you'd be picked on by girls is much worse.

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
It's because you found looks forums and now you're forever doomed to overanalyzing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, metagross, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
Same. I "ascended" way before discovering lookism stuff back when I was normie tier in looks, now I look much better but I completely lost the ability to even flirt with girls despite being good at it in the past. I got cold approached in public two months ago but I froze up and just kept walking :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: metagross
So what's the solution? Imagine you're Chad while talking to them?

Dude exactly same shit happened with me, I used to be normal talking to foids, and could even get them into bed.

Since I discovered the blackpill I'm basically a shell and am barely functioning, every day is just self hate, self harm, pills, and whisky, and try and hold it together while I'm at work...

if you were actually good looking enough to hook up with girls you should still get female validation no matter how unconfident you are.

the forum has corrupted ur mind crippled u socially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
just wear corona mask + sunglasses when talking to them and your confidence will go up again.
Agree with this.

Downside is there is more emphasis on your height and frame. If you are under 6' and/or extremely skinny or fat then it doesn't matter how many masks or sunglasses you wear.

If you just mean social situations alcohol can help. It's a looksmin, but will give you confidence. Works for me

I’m just as confident, and just as good with girls. Living with women taught me that before I found this forum. All they talked about was appearance. I’m still the same person, I just want to look better now, and know how to do it.

You have taken the black pill...

My confidence was high too, but my success rate was very low, and I couldn't figure out what exactly was wrong, my "game" was also pretty good, I could come up easily with interesting topics of conversation, jokes, stories, witty observations, etc. - sometimes they fell flat, sometimes it looked like I was on the right path - the girls were giggling and laughing, I could touch them and even kiss them, but then I was friendzoned, ghosted, etc. and it drove me crazy, because I didn't know what happened...
When I've discovered the black pill, everything made sense, I was finally enlightened and now I don't even try anymore, the game is simply rigged.

realize that staying bluepilled would land u in a bad situation where maybe u do get a lay or ltr but she still cheats with chad

realize that they were just trying to admire u confidence and didn't truly like u

The same thing happened to me when I went from ugly to GL normie.

Shit's fucked, I honestly can't even explain it.