I havent had sex my entire 20s (im 27) rate me

Lower third? of?

He means your bone-structure. Your lower face's bone-structure. It's curved like a baby, but that could be camera lens killing you and accentuating and average jawline into looking like a nonexistent one. You able to take a video clip? Front post, side pose and 3/4?

You kinda look like a famous gypsy Romanian singer. You should go full body tattoos, beard, gold chains, rapmaxx, pimpmaxx & moneymaxx.

artworks-000516195258-6uq199-t500x500.jpg
dani-mocanu-aur.jpg
dani-mocanu.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Stevensmithgerard, everythingisacope and 2 others
lol its over, cant get surgery to fix the brain jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf

You're 6'2. Average looking and muscular and haven't been laid for 7 years? Anxiety issues or bitches not giving it up easy? You might need CBD oil to drop your anxiety and help release your inhibitions may be.

Are you in the UK? If it's my country then it explains it, but still pretty bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 11748
You kinda look like a famous gypsy Romanian singer. You should go full body tattoos, beard, gold chains, rapmaxx, pimpmaxx & moneymaxx.

artworks-000516195258-6uq199-t500x500.jpg
dani-mocanu-aur.jpg
dani-mocanu.jpg
View attachment 926777

This guy's lower-third is a lot better mind you. The singer.

Bigger skull AND much better lower-third, which is may even better by beard.

I would look at double jaw surgery if I were OP. He could ascend big-time coz he's got a decent skull, a great height, a decent frame and a fairly reasonable eye-area.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
You're 6'2. Average looking and muscular and haven't been laid for 7 years? Anxiety issues or bitches not giving it up easy? You might need CBD oil to drop your anxiety and help release your inhibitions may be.

Are you in the UK? If it's my country then it explains it, but still pretty bad.
Social anxiety, lack of places to meet woman and im in sydney - australia

I don't see the problem. Just a matter of time tbh

Social anxiety, lack of places to meet woman and im in sydney - australia

Wow.

@16tyo. Same nation as you and about same sex-appeal and yet you're sitting at 17 lays at only 20 years of age :lul: with just going to clubs/bars and collecting snapchat before agreeing to hangout lol. I told you you were doing good. You've clearly got game kiddo.

I don't see the problem. Just a matter of time tbh

Lol at this.

Most of male depression is expecting someone else to make the first move.

Nigga get some dreads and face tattoos and run Malibu’s most wanted game

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Fact everyone is surprised proves eye-area > jaw-line

Wow.

@16tyo. Same nation as you and about same sex-appeal and yet you're sitting at 17 lays at only 20 years of age :lul: with just going to clubs/bars and collecting snapchat before agreeing to hangout lol. I told you you were doing good. You've clearly got game kiddo.
im 17 girls are probably much easier tbh

im 6'2.. average heights 5'8. Not even remotely a normie just on height alone
Another confirmation face is everything that matters in this world

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
SMP? Statutory Maternity Pay and Leave? lol

Fuck is this shit?
SMP is hair tattoo that looks realistic to a buzz cut it blends in with the rest of your hair (lack of hair)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Im pretty bloated right now but usually look like this without a beard and no bloat

RpG42vq.png

You don't look good here.

Which is closer to your rl looks? The OP or this picture? Does camera kill your face?

Another confirmation face is everything that matters in this world
You guys keep saying this but i dont think anyone in this forum has ever stepped foot outside from there mum's basement. The amount of ugly cuunts i see with hot girls is mind blowing to the point where im standing there and asking myself how is this possible?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
You don't look good here.

Which is closer to your rl looks? The OP or this picture? Does camera kill your face?
camera always kills my face. Idk how to take photos and i got a really old phone. Both pictures are me, of course the angles are different so its a hit in miss in terms of taking actual decent photos

The op at the moment but im bloated. I did a dirty bulk so im cutting now again

You guys keep saying this but i dont think anyone in this forum has ever stepped foot outside from there mum's basement. The amount of ugly cuunts i see with hot girls is mind blowing to the point where im standing there and asking myself how is this possible?

You just admitted to having anxiety tho. So clearly you aren't trying for shit.

Give me one example in the last 5 years of you trying. Or at least a couple. Have you had dates?

camera always kills my face. Idk how to take photos and i got a really old phone. Both pictures are me, of course the angles are different so its a hit in miss in terms of taking actual decent photos

Yeah camera is not kind on faces over 25 tbh. Unless you are Chad 8+/10 it will harm you. Dw.

You're gonna have to upgrade to a really high spec 1.2-1.4 lens camera like I will be doing so.

Take a video. It will still be distorted, but at least give us some sort of rough guide on how your looks are and then be able to advise you accordingly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: zaynbrah

Give me one example in the last 5 years of you trying. Or at least a couple. Have you had dates?
No. Guess fear of rejection is too much. Ask me how my rejection rate is 0 haha. Ya... i know its more mental than looks. I know that but im trying to fool myself to thinking that if i lookmax then ill have the girls coming to me which is only in movies and im fooling myself

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Lack of NTness, you're above average in everything except face where sadly your soft features managed to destroy the godlike combo everything else had created.

You're not NT, that's why. You're above average in terms of SMV (you mog the male normie to death) but do not expect women to cold approach you - you have to work for it.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Renaissance.Chad

my biggest advice to you OP is to not take makinithappen too seriously, he is a known schizophrenic and has 0 idea what he's talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rift, ChestBrah, SOS-Sonic and 13 others
im 6'2.. average heights 5'8. Not even remotely a normie just on height alone
6'2 good face good frame muscles , tatoos

Either you are autistic, retarded, gay or all 3

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Stevensmithgerard, highT and 1 other person
No. Guess fear of rejection is too much. Ask me how my rejection rate is 0 haha. Ya... i know its more mental than looks. I know that but im trying to fool myself to thinking that if i lookmax then ill have the girls coming to me which is only in movies and im fooling myself

Yeah. You're solid looking with ok sex-appeal from height, slap-head and muscle body, but your looks-level requires you to have confidence/charisma/personality somewhat on-point. You won't be allowed trial and error like a good looking guy which allows them to develop easier. It's tough. I know personally. Much tougher now a days though as society is a lot less social and people tend to stick to their groups, due to a lot of interaction happening online.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, highT and zaynbrah
U can’t just get a ht for ur whole head jfl. They take grafts from the back of ur head and place them in the norwooding area. If ur completely bald its not possible
It is if your donor area is good. And if it is crap you can do bht.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted

His face isn't "good". It's solid. His body is haloing it.

But I agree he has sex-appeal and mental blockage. Needs to red pill max. Read books or listen to audiobooks. I could suggest some sick shit for him to listen to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Mastermind
Lack of NTness, you're above average in everything except face where sadly your soft features managed to destroy the godlike combo everything else had created.

You're not NT, that's why. You're above average in terms of SMV (you mog the male normie to death) but do not expect women to cold approach you - you have to work for it.
Noted. I should of learnt how to mental max as well as lookmax.. its easy to pick and put down heavy weight but training socially is also important and i lack it

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Mastermind
His face isn't "good". It's solid. His body is haloing it.

But I agree he has sex-appeal and mental blockage. Needs to red pill max. Read books or listen to audiobooks. I could suggest some sick shit for him to listen to.
im all ears bro. Hit me. Let me ascend mentally

im all ears bro. Hit me. Let me ascend mentally

After purchasing and downloading content, first listen to the "Pook Manifesto". Then the "Book of Pook".

Pook Manifesto is discovering and building your masculinity. Book of Pook is understanding the way women operate and how to take advantage of this and play them, so they don't play you. Talks about how it's a game that you simply have to play them at and beat them at and win. It's essentially game. Only works if you're at least normie looking like me and you of course.

You should still look into improving your looks too. Your collagen is shit despite you doing strength training and shit. I'd look into both microneedling, red light therapy and serums. You need a STRONG soft max. Do you know about mewing? You could do with strengthening the small muscle tissues in your face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and TITUS
Noted. I should of learnt how to mental max as well as lookmax.. its easy to pick and put down heavy weight but training socially is also important and i lack it
You're probably stuck with the "women will approach me first" mentality which, be real with yourself: it is not the case.

It happens to 1%ers like Amnesia and only if they go to a nightclub or some kind of social event. No woman will ever start sucking your cock clean in the middle of the street for seeing you alone.

This mentality is common among high tier normies and people of above average looks in general. You're good looking but NOT goodlooking enough for tales such as women approaching you out of nowhere to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Looks234 and Deleted member 6512

anyone who consider him an ugly guy with no hope is trolling

• +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 6512 and Mastermind
You're probably stuck with the "women will approach me first" mentality which, be real with yourself: it is not the case.

It happens to 1%ers like Amnesia and only if they go to a nightclub or some kind of social event. No woman will ever start sucking your cock clean in the middle of the street for seeing you alone.

This mentality is common among high tier normies and people of above average looks in general. You're good looking but NOT goodlooking enough for tales such as women approaching you out of nowhere to happen.

No. I've been approached a couple of times in my early 20s. One inparticular was in my local gym after she was watching me from the side talking and working out with a buddy.

I am not a 1%er and tbh neither is Amnesia. He is more top 20 percentile.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, TITUS and zaynbrah
Bro lol im bald.. I just got SMP a few days ago haha
how can anyone be 100% bald :oops: you don't have hair on the back of your head?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
and never have a

I disagree. I’m ugly but have frame and height halo. Have had multiple women’s approach me at the gym with my mask on... Club too but no mask. Women do approach more than you think. Lastly, a lot of women hit me up first on tinder and other social apps..like Yubo etc. it’s not the uncommon I think unless your over 25 and no chad or social mediamaxxed

your LOOKS are not the problem

u need more confidens

I disagree. I’m ugly but have frame and height halo. Have had multiple women’s approach me at the gym with my mask on... Club too but no mask. Women do approach more than you think. Lastly, a lot of women hit me up first on tinder and other social apps..like Yubo etc. it’s not the uncommon I think unless your over 25 and no chad or social mediamaxxed

Yup. Gym is ACTUALLY where girls do approach guys believe it or not. More so than clubs.

PS: You're not ugly btw so quit dem talk dem der lol. You're decent a sexy normie Jamaican raaaasclaartt!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
You don't look bad man but you are sadly not good looking enough to sit on your ass and wait for women to approach you. Being bald myself i tell you that if you want to get laid you need everything else to be on point since you can't rely on hair halo, one of the most important. Tan, tattoos, roids, contact lenses, everything that makes you ascend. I had to create my whole looks based on being bald but thugmaxxing worked for me and i was able to get pussy costistently before covid.

• +1
Reactions: grimy, highT and Deleted member 7521
your LOOKS are not the problem

u need more confidens

Oh give me a break. Ok cool. He holds frame incredibly well and has SOLID charisma and there is a voice halo in there, but ultimately this guy's base is height halo, beard halo and eye-area halo. He has Ross from friends appeal.

His game mattered, but his looks, shoulder frame and height were his base.

He has NT eye-area, beard halo and NT persona and personality.

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Oh give me a break. Ok cool. He holds frame incredibly well and has SOLID charisma and there is a voice halo in there, but ultimately this guy's base is height halo, beard halo and eye-area halo. He has Ross from friends appeal.

His game mattered, but his looks, shoulder frame and height were his base.

He has NT eye-area, beard halo and NT persona and personality.
Bro op mogs that guy by far

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and TITUS
I disagree with that.

You underestimate the powers of being white and slender faced. His longer face works on him coz he's tall. It's dimorphic + eye-area is good and beard halo with ginger colouring caps it off. I see his appeal.