I havent had sex my entire 20s (im 27) rate me

You're probably stuck with the "women will approach me first" mentality which, be real with yourself: it is not the case.

It happens to 1%ers like Amnesia and only if they go to a nightclub or some kind of social event. No woman will ever start sucking your cock clean in the middle of the street for seeing you alone.

This mentality is common among high tier normies and people of above average looks in general. You're good looking but NOT goodlooking enough for tales such as women approaching you out of nowhere to happen.
Talk about equal rights aye... men still got to do everything in the dating scene

URJwyJX.jpg

Keep trying to find new ways to lookmax to compensate for it
Losing the facial bloat has to be the first thing you're going to do. Then just go out. You can slay even easy now, but you probably never leave your house.

Then you can't rate, the guy in the video has super long midface, shitty eye area, no zygos, shit hair, op mogs by far.

Where's OP's maxilla? Forget his shoulder frame, height and body for one second. Where's his upper jaw?

The guy in the video looks like he has a fun and interesting personality IN THE EYES OF A WOMAN even before you talk to him. He then just plays on that.

RpG42vq 1

Where's OP's maxilla? Forget his shoulder frame, height and body for one second. Where's his upper jaw?

The guy in the video looks like he has a fun and interesting personality IN THE EYES OF A WOMAN even before you talk to him. He then just plays on that.

View attachment 926865
He still mogs cause he has a better eye area and more compact midface, only point i give you is that op looks scarier which can make foid fear him vs the guy in the video.

He still mogs cause he has a better eye area and more compact midface, only point i give you is that op looks scarier which can make foid fear him vs the guy in the video.

I think the reason why I find the guy in the video to be better is because while he has major flaws, he has strengths which even those flaws out. Then you have the NTness in his face from being white and having that beard.

Women like scary guys. What they don't like is creepy guys. If he's creepy, something's up with the face.

Long face but loved by women.

@ConorMcGregor

NINTCHDBPICT000328397910 e1540331181645

It can be dimorphic if the guy is tall and of ectomorph slender/build. Swimmers' physique, basically.

Long face but loved by women.

@ConorMcGregor

View attachment 926870

It can be dimorphic if the guy is tall and of ectomorph slender/build. Swimmers' physique, basically.
Nobody loves him jfl he was portrayed as the beta provider butt of the jokes in Friends.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Nobody loves him jfl he was portrayed as the beta provider butt of the jokes in Friends.

You're mad. Women fancied the pants off him back-in-the-day. He was NT af and loved. I am 28 and lived through the 2000s.

You're mad. Women fancied the pants off him back-in-the-day. He was NT af and loved. I am 28 and lived through the 2000s.

Bro I'm your same age nobody gave a fuck about Ross wtf is this cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Op can you send me a video of your SMP under some light? I'm interested in see if it looks natural or not

dont worry bro yr not alone

Says this guy
View attachment 926961
Sorry i can't take you seriously

And this guy you fucking cunting dodgy Irish fucking cunt.

8394723e5c705f56b6ae1cbafe2e32fc

Now post yourself you anonymous Irish bastard.

Can't even take someone calling you nuts. It's a fucking general term used in the UK.

Fuck off.

I'll fucking knock you spark out.

View attachment 926972

Can't even take someone calling you nuts. It's a fucking general term used in the UK.

Fuck off.

Cry for me

• JFL
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 7521 and zaynbrah
You're plain wrong if you think OP has appeal outside of his body and can't take the fact I've proven you were wrong with facts, evidence and good arguments.

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 7521 and Deleted member 10516
You're plain wrong if you think OP has appeal outside of his body and can't take the fact I've proven you were wrong with facts, evidence and good arguments.
Ross from Friends is your argument? Jfl at your low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
You're plain wrong if you think OP has appeal and outside of his body and can't take the fact I've proven you were wrong with facts, evidence and good arguments.
I agree. He might have some appeal at a trump rally tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Post your face. Lmao imagine saving fucking badly taken selfies with a shitty webcam do your hard drive. LOSER.
Keep begging me in my DMs to remove your pics that's your iq you first post your pics here and then you cry when people repost then

I agree. He might have some appeal at a trump rally tho

These idiots on here are such hard core black pill believers but yet lie to the OP in telling him he's good looking. It's madness and insane ROFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
These idiots on here are such hard core black pill believers but yet lie to the OP in telling him he's good looking. It's madness and insane ROFL.
I never said OP was good you shitskin brainlet i said that he looks better than the guy you posted

He surely has more appeal than the pua guy makeithappen posted

Dude he doesn't have appeal. This is proof you haven't gotta clue about women. Appeal to below average women, yes, no more. Not unless he packs on even more muscle, develops separation with lower body fat. You're a moron that thinks women see men, the way men see men. They don't. Women like pretty faces. Accept it. Being masculine and being handsome is much harder than being pretty. Being masculine doesn't automatically make you a mogger. You know shit. OP is frauding with angles too. Look at the second picture he posted. He is clearly lacking confidence for a reason. It's not just that he has mental blockage. He doesn't get the affirmation irl to have any confidence.

I never said OP was good you shitskin brainlet i said that he looks better than the guy you posted

He's not. Keep insulting me because you haven't got an ounce of ability to have a civilised debate in sociable fashion.

Typical Irish cunt. Manipulative and fake. Can't stand your people. Go get drunk now. Pussy.

are you trolling? i had intimacy with 3-5 new girls per week in times i was motivated and i am not Chad. C'mon it's not that hard.
You sure aren't attractive/low appeal, but I know worse looking guys who kill it with these hoes.

are you trolling? i had intimacy with 3-5 new girls per week in times i was motivated, c'mon it's not that hard.
You sure aren't attractive, but I know worse looking guys who kill it with hoes.

Post face.

Dude he doesn't have appeal. This is proof you haven't gotta clue about women. Appeal to below average women, yes, no more. Not unless he packs on even more muscle, develops separation with lower body fat. You're a moron that thinks women see men, the way men see men. They don't. Women like pretty faces. Accept it. Being masculine and being handsome is much harder than being pretty. Being masculine doesn't automatically make you a mogger. You know shit. OP is frauding with angles too. Look at the second picture he posted. He is clearly lacking confidence for a reason. It's not just that he has mental blockage. He doesn't get the affirmation irl to have any confidence.
He has more appeal than the guy you posted, once again your small brain can't understand that more appeal than someone doesn't mean that he has a great appeal, it just means he has more appeal than someone. The guy you posted is simply ugly and you believing a PUA makes you a brainlet. I already told you I'm not irish but i think your IQ Is as low as Siberia temperature in Celsius so there is no point in debating with you, keep crying in my DMs asking me to remove your shitty ass pics that yourself posted on this website.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and WadlowMaxxing

View attachment 926972

Fuck off.

Lol you posted this pic with confidence like you think you look good?

No, it actually means go Elliot Rodger. Aka, shoot up a local university. It's a joke people really shouldn't use because ER was a psychopath.
No he wasn't he was autistic lol.

You don't look bad man but you are sadly not good looking enough to sit on your ass and wait for women to approach you. Being bald myself i tell you that if you want to get laid you need everything else to be on point since you can't rely on hair halo, one of the most important. Tan, tattoos, roids, contact lenses, everything that makes you ascend. I had to create my whole looks based on being bald but thugmaxxing worked for me and i was able to get pussy costistently before covid.
What girls do you attract?

He has more appeal than the guy you posted, once again your small brain can't understand that more appeal than someone doesn't mean that he has a great appeal, it just means he has more appeal than someone. The guy you posted is simply ugly and you believing a PUA makes you a brainlet. I already told you I'm not irish but i think your IQ Is as low as Siberia temperature in Celsius so there is no point in debating with you, keep crying in my DMs asking me to remove your shitty ass pics that yourself posted on this website.

I didn't post that PUA. Someone else did.

The OP doesn't have much appeal. You guys are taken by the body. If you think that face works in the second photo he posted then you're a moron that clearly hasn't experienced females and learned what attracts them.

You can't debate to save your life. The moment someone is white they are excused for a ton of failos. This guy is ethnic or whatever it is and has a good eye-area, with literally terrible bone-structure and a boney slap-head that makes his entire head shape look like it has more in common with a potato than a human man.

You see a good frame and some muscle separation and your dick gets hard. Why? Because you're a guy and don't have a natural instinct for these things. So just go based on how much "bro-appeal" a dude has.

You're unable to think in anything but straight lines. Incredibly simplistic as a person. Fuck off and don't quote me again on this website.

Nah, you leaked the face of a buddy of mine once

I have never leaked a single face. Ask around. Several people have sent me pics in pms and Ive kept it on the downlow. Never doxxed. May be when I first joined at the very start for lols.

PM me you Chad. It's cool.

I didn't post that PUA. Someone else did.

The OP doesn't have much appeal. You guys are taken by the body. If you think that face works in the second photo he posted then you're a moron that clearly hasn't experienced females and learned what attracts them.

You can't debate to save your life. The moment someone is white they are excused for a ton of failos. This guy is ethnic or whatever it is and has a good eye-area, with literally terrible bone-structure and a boney slap-head that makes his entire head shape look like it has more in common with a potato than a human man.

You see a good frame and some muscle separation and your dick gets hard. Why? Because you're a guy and don't have a natural instinct for these things. So just go based on how much "bro-appeal" a dude has.

You're unable to think in anything but straight lines. Incredibly simplistic as a person. Fuck off and don't quote me again on this website.
Implying that muscle and height are not dymorphic traits. There is no "bro appeal" I'm being objective, I never said that op has a great appeal, i said that he has more than the guy you posted. Keep crying for me i do what i want.

OP has zero appeal OP to the so called "girlfriend material" from the middle class
iStock_103170941_SMALL-400x400.jpg

OP has high appeal to the single mum of tree kids from two different fathers (father of the third kid is unknown) from the low low low class. He would outslay a prettyboy, i am sure.
article-1061329-02C922C100000578-490_233x423.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antiantifa and grimy
OP has zero appeal OP to the so called "girlfriend material" from the middle class
iStock_103170941_SMALL-400x400.jpg

OP has high appeal to the single mum of tree kids from two different fathers (father of the third kid is unknown) from the low low low class. He would outslay a prettyboy, i am sure.
article-1061329-02C922C100000578-490_233x423.jpg
He can still fuck low class bitches, better than spending your twentis jerking off.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
What is your ethnicity?
Australia is known to to be the island where the english relegated all their chads due to jealousy. Maybe there is just too much competition.
are you trolling? i had intimacy with 3-5 new girls per week in times i was motivated and i am not Chad. C'mon it's not that hard.
You sure aren't attractive/low appeal, but I know worse looking guys who kill it with these hoes.
And he's 6'2, not a manlet.
Another confirmation face is everything that matters in this world
Another confirmation that you have to hop on fin/minox the second you start noticing any loss in hair density.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
What is your ethnicity?
Australia is known to to be the island where the english relegated all their chads due to jealousy. Maybe there is just too much competition.

And he's 6'2, not a manlet.

Another confirmation that you have to hop on fin/minox the second you start noticing any loss in hair density.
Bro in Australia even Chad Benjamin Mascolo was complaining that he didn't get any, that place is simply foids paradise with all that Chads.
One flaw and you are out, this guy had troubles in Australia but was Chad in my city because manlet.
Benjamin Mascolo

whatever it is that is the reason that you haven't had sex. It is not your face. That is why no amount of implants bimaxes or hair transplants will lead to you having sex.

how tall are you?

You look gymmaxxed. and face looks okay to.

If you have good height. I'm flabbergasted.
Than one can only think about: low effort (not chatting up enough new women) or a sucky location or mentalcel.

what the style, you try to send out. in clothing and stuff?
It's imo not a great match, from that 1 pic. The tanktop and gymbody show of, is kinda style of gymmaxxer simpleton. But the head is very groomed and styled on would not expect from a tough guy gymmaxxer. One would expect more rugged. So i would either choice the clean, slick type of style in clothing (matches face), or go full gymmaxer rough guy but than change the face grooming somewhat

Last edited:
Mentalcel, try going to a bar or club and talking to women.
also get a hairsystem.

If your standards in women are very high then do all the plastic surgery that has been suggested.

This guy is either a troll or autistic. Instead of getting 50 surgeries I'd suggest you get some mental help. And no I'm not taking a piss at you, I'd suggest you leave this place before it's too late and focus on being more socially adept.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga, tyronelite, SOS-Sonic and 4 others