I havent had sex my entire 20s (im 27) rate me

OP you need to work on social skills and self confidence because it’s definitely not your physical appearance that has held you back throughout your 20s. I know it’s difficult right now because of the pandemic but you should be planning some new activities/ hobbies to get involved with once things are normal again. You just need to meet people and expand your social circle. Back in college I did really well with chicks because I was so social back then. The past year I’ve been in a dry spell because there’s been no social activity and I haven’t made any effort on dating apps tbh. I just prefer real life interaction

Unless you are a turbomanlet, I can’t fathom why you wouldn’t be able to get a girl.

you look like you roid OP.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
URJwyJX.jpg

Keep trying to find new ways to lookmax to compensate for it
Great body but you look sad in that picture. The mouth would look better if it was wider.

are you trolling? i had intimacy with 3-5 new girls per week in times i was motivated and i am not Chad. C'mon it's not that hard.
You sure aren't attractive/low appeal, but I know worse looking guys who kill it with these hoes.
whatever it is that is the reason that you haven't had sex. It is not your face. That is why no amount of implants bimaxes or hair transplants will lead to you having sex.

This guy is either a troll or autistic. Instead of getting 50 surgeries I'd suggest you get some mental help. And no I'm not taking a piss at you, I'd suggest you leave this place before it's too late and focus on being more socially adept.
Unless you are a turbomanlet, I can’t fathom why you wouldn’t be able to get a girl.
OP you need to work on social skills and self confidence because it’s definitely not your physical appearance that has held you back throughout your 20s. I know it’s difficult right now because of the pandemic but you should be planning some new activities/ hobbies to get involved with once things are normal again. You just need to meet people and expand your social circle. Back in college I did really well with chicks because I was so social back then. The past year I’ve been in a dry spell because there’s been no social activity and I haven’t made any effort on dating apps tbh. I just prefer real life interaction

there is no way a guy who look like him gets no pussy.
Forums like looksmax.me are full of trolls, in the best case scenario, or autistic kids who have lost the contact with reality, in the worst case.
JFL at people who suggest surgeries

• +1
Reactions: highT, Hightwolf and Deleted member 6512
Forums like looksmax.me are full of trolls, in the best case scenario, or autistic kids who have lost the contact with reality, in the worst case.
Gli Americani sono un popolo di autistici ritardati non prenderli sul serio non capiscono un cazzo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 3512
Gli Americani sono un popolo di autistici ritardati non prenderli sul serio non capiscono un cazzo.
ma veramente porco dio, l'aspetto conta ma qua si esagera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
You look like your from meso and I hate you meso cucks for the way you treat users

Grow hair dipshit noone likes a blad fuck and lean tf out, what's with the face bloat?

mogs me srs

brutal if u cant get laid i have no chance

do u have 'tism or are in a bad location to get girls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
you either cope by letting other incels find more flaws on your face, recommend more surgeries and reasons why you did not get laid or accept the truth that it was not because of your looks and start finding the flaws elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 3512
how can anyone be 100% bald :oops: you don't have hair on the back of your head?
I do, nonetheless still bald but thats why SMP works well it blends in with the existing hair

Im pretty bloated right now but usually look like this without a beard and no bloat

RpG42vq.png
What do you think is the reason you havent had sex yet?

Sounds like a mental thing, guys much uglier than you have had sex. Have you thought about a prostitute to get you over the line? Not saying you need it or to be a regular thing, but it might remove some mental blocks

From there I think you need more redpill than blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
how tall are you?

You look gymmaxxed. and face looks okay to.

If you have good height. I'm flabbergasted.
Than one can only think about: low effort (not chatting up enough new women) or a sucky location or mentalcel.

what the style, you try to send out. in clothing and stuff?
It's imo not a great match, from that 1 pic. The tanktop and gymbody show of, is kinda style of gymmaxxer simpleton. But the head is very groomed and styled on would not expect from a tough guy gymmaxxer. One would expect more rugged. So i would either choice the clean, slick type of style in clothing (matches face), or go full gymmaxer rough guy but than change the face grooming somewhat
6'2

What do you think is the reason you havent had sex yet?

Sounds like a mental thing, guys much uglier than you have had sex. Have you thought about a prostitute to get you over the line? Not saying you need it or to be a regular thing, but it might remove some mental blocks

From there I think you need more redpill than blackpill
na cant do paid for sex.. i have too much pride and dignity to go down that route

Its a mental thing for sure lol

You look like your from meso and I hate you meso cucks for the way you treat users

Grow hair dipshit noone likes a blad fuck and lean tf out, what's with the face bloat?
I do extreme bulk and cuts. I believe its the only way to build quality muscle. Im cutting again so ill be back to the way i was but bloatness comes with bulking.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I do extreme bulk and cuts. I believe its the only way to build quality muscle. Im cutting again so ill be back to the way i was but bloatness comes with bulking.
So u roid or no

U look like my dad

na cant do paid for sex.. i have too much pride and dignity to go down that route

Nigger fuck off with "muh dignity".
You're a 27yo virgin posting on an obscure lookism forum, get a fucking ticket to Latin America/SEA, stop being autistic and slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 3512, Looks234 and 2 others
you have cuck skull tbh bald doesn't look good on you

I'd hop on fin and get a hair transplant + some kind of jaw surgery

but you should still be able to slay with your current look you need to work on social skills and get a social circle

• +1
Reactions: TheLionT

No one in the world can help you then, get over ego. I'm out of here.

Nigger fuck off with "muh dignity".
You're a 27yo virgin posting on an obscure lookism forum, get a fucking ticket to Latin America/SEA, stop being autistic and slay.
Never said i was a virgin. I said i haven't had sex in my 20s

So u roid or no
I did 3 cycles but haven't in a year or so. Once you build the muscle just need to maintain it. Roids are good if you want to surpass your genetic limit but most people dont even reach there limit before jumping on, so when they come off it they end up back where they were which is skinny/fat. I look exactly like this all year round because its my actual muscle mass that my natural body can hold on too. if i want to look freaky and even more lean and shredded than ill jump on roids but keeping those gains are impossible if you jump off because your can only hold on to what ever test it produces naturally the rest itll shit it out lol

Roids are good though because you can reach your genetic limit quicker. It'll set the building blocks for you to do what ever you want after that as long as you eat enough protein and work out 4-6 times a week. I do old school bodybuilding like arnold/ronnie coleman use to do and that has helped me keep my gains.

Last edited:
  • +1
Never said i was a virgin. I said i haven't had sex in my 20s
Not having sex for 7 consecutive years is almost as bad as being a virgin tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and everythingisacope
Mentalcel detected. What have you tried so far to get laid?

hair is life op

Doxxing of the day:

IMG 7313 2
IMG 7312 2
IMG 7315
IMG 7314 2

IMG 7313 2

Not uncommon for average men nowadays. You look average.

You could prob get Becky-tier girlfriend with socialcirclemaxxing tho
bruh IRL he would be like a 6.5/10, people IRL are ugly as shit
if he is also 6'2 and didn't fuck in his 20s then its truly over for me
virgin is the last word I would use to describe if I saw his photo lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
If you can’t get a HT get a hair system. Hair is life OP.

bruh IRL he would be like a 6.5/10, people IRL are ugly as shit
if he is also 6'2 and didn't fuck in his 20s then its truly over for me
virgin is the last word I would use to describe if I saw his photo lol
i didnt fuck because im a mental retard that thinks lookmaxing will make everythiing ok. The truth is i get plenty of looks from girls, hell i was in the gym today and i was resting outside area of the gym on my own with no one around and this girl passed me and smiled at me then i smiled at her, she did 1 set of pull ups then walked back in. I came home and thought of it and i was wondering why she would need to come outside to do pull ups when theres plenty of pull up bars inside the gym then it hit me maybe she wanted me to hit on her?

i didnt fuck because im a mental retard that thinks lookmaxing will make everythiing ok. The truth is i get plenty of looks from girls, hell i was in the gym today and i was resting outside area of the gym on my own with no one around and this girl passed me and smiled at me then i smiled at her, she did 1 set of pull ups then walked back in. I came home and thought of it and i was wondering why she would need to come outside to do pull ups when theres plenty of pull up bars inside the gym then it hit me maybe she wanted me to hit on her?
You need to train your social skills. I get looks too but rejections also. Maybe you could become a bouncer? Just don't become too cold because ppl are toxic sometimes

I did 3 cycles but haven't in a year or so. Once you build the muscle just need to maintain it. Roids are good if you want to surpass your genetic limit but most people dont even reach there limit before jumping on, so when they come off it they end up back where they were which is skinny/fat. I look exactly like this all year round because its my actual muscle mass that my natural body can hold on too. if i want to look freaky and even more lean and shredded than ill jump on roids but keeping those gains are impossible if you jump off because your can only hold on to what ever test it produces naturally the rest itll shit it out lol

Roids are good though because you can reach your genetic limit quicker. It'll set the building blocks for you to do what ever you want after that as long as you eat enough protein and work out 4-6 times a week. I do old school bodybuilding like arnold/ronnie coleman use to do and that has helped me keep my gains.
What body fat u at now?

May be beneficial to get a trt dose for easier lean and gym and looksmax

Are you only going after super attractive women? Any memorable failed dates that can give some insight on your issue? You’ve basically maxxed yourself out except for surgeries, and you’re not ugly. Obvious bald failo, but you’ve got height and frame. Either way, 7 years with no sex is INSANE. A homeless dwarf could get laid if you gave him 7 years. You either won’t settle for an average/below average chick or your brain isn’t functioning properly.

If the title is true, this is the ultimate proof that RedPill > BlackPill.
Do you know how many low-inhib guys looking like you are regularly slaying Becky's and low-tier Stacy's because they got game? You'd have to idea.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and grimy
URJwyJX.jpg

Looks is not your problem bro, i look way worse and do decently on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
youre a mentacel, just go outside and make connections

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
What body fat u at now?

May be beneficial to get a trt dose for easier lean and gym and looksmax
no need, im known for going extreme bulk and cuts. I can lose 20-25kgs of weight or gain it pretty easy. It's easy to do this gymmaxing shit with no social life lol

• +1
Are you only going after super attractive women? Any memorable failed dates that can give some insight on your issue? You’ve basically maxxed yourself out except for surgeries, and you’re not ugly. Obvious bald failo, but you’ve got height and frame. Either way, 7 years with no sex is INSANE. A homeless dwarf could get laid if you gave him 7 years. You either won’t settle for an average/below average chick or your brain isn’t functioning properly.
Well.. I havent been on a date lol (could be the issue) I feel like if i check a girl out in public then im no different than thristy normies.. see i dont just want to be labeled as a fuck boy and so i never look at girls in public. Talking to girls? dating girls? going after any girls? thats a whole new world for me =(

If the title is true, this is the ultimate proof that RedPill > BlackPill.
Do you know how many low-inhib guys looking like you are regularly slaying Becky's and low-tier Stacy's because they got game? You'd have to idea.
I think normies/ low-inhib guys slay because they got social skills. You see i have to rely on my looks to get me laid and it has failed and these low-inhib guys rely on socialmaxing to get laid and they win. It's why im so muscular, i have no one to socialize with and without socializing i am not required to go get wasted or go out and eat. I can train, eat, sleep and repeat. I'll always mog people but they;ll always social mog me

URJwyJX.jpg

honestly you are not bad looking. if you haven't got laid for close to a decade it seems like its your lifestyle/social skills which are stopping you. focus on that and maybe leanmaxx a bit

Yeah, OP looks okayish, but his class appeal is zero. He can't slay in western world, but he could easily slay in eastern Europe or any third world country.

In western world being lean and having low cortisol is attractive, in every third world country having high testosterone and high muscle mass is attractive. It's as simple as that.

I think normies/ low-inhib guys slay because they got social skills. You see i have to rely on my looks to get me laid and it has failed and these low-inhib guys rely on socialmaxing to get laid and they win. It's why im so muscular, i have no one to socialize with and without socializing i am not required to go get wasted or go out and eat. I can train, eat, sleep and repeat. I'll always mog people but they;ll always social mog me
Your physique is good but what's the point if you never get to reap the benefits of it? AKA sleeping with women and looking good in a social setting.

He easily dooesn't slay if he's based in the west. You've been reading too much lookism BS, friend. Girls really don't give that much fucks about masculinity in the west, they prefer lean, tall prettyboys that have good social status.

Daily reminder to take fin pill

• JFL
Reactions: TheLionT