I heard that bimax is cope, but what about this one ?

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

horsedickpilled
It says they do a bimax and also do it a bit counterclockwise, after that they give a kind of implant for sharper gonial angle/ramus and jawline.

Tell me if it is still a cope and why / why not.
Would also combine this with a cheekbone-implant/filler

Have to wagecuck first tho

tcaYxrl.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, dogtown and Kill_Jew
bimax isnt a cope its just that many retards think it is something that it is not, or alternatively that their special dream surgeon does the exact same technique totally differently to every other surgeon and can achieve results every other surgeon cant with the same technique! amazing!

Sailer is well known for being more than a little deceptive with his advertising, for example, some of those patients have mandible implants and rhinoplasty in addition to their bimax surgery. Others have alleged that he has someone touch up the B/As in photoshop.

For the individual with poor jaw(s) development but completely functional bite and airway, and is only interested in aethetic improvements, jaw surgery becomes of highly dubious value in contrast to custom implants which can affect much greater change visually than bimax + genio can. Some surgeons (sailer is one example, there are many others) will do the bimax + genio + mandible implants. Someone like eppley might point out that while the genio is less preferable middle piece to an implant because with a chin implant you can change the shape and dimension while with the genio you can only really increase the projection of what you already have. But none the less you can mix and match like this and many surgeons are comfortable doing it all in one surgery (its even preferable in some regards)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bimax isnt a cope its just that many retards think it is something that it is not, or alternatively that their special dream surgeon does the exact same technique totally differently to every other surgeon and can achieve results every other surgeon cant with the same technique! amazing!

Sailer is well known for being more than a little deceptive with his advertising, for example, some of those patients have mandible implants and rhinoplasty in addition to their bimax surgery. Others have alleged that he has someone touch up the B/As in photoshop.

For the individual with poor jaw(s) development but completely functional bite and airway, and is only interested in aethetic improvements, jaw surgery becomes of highly dubious value in contrast to custom implants which can affect much greater change visually than bimax + genio can. Some surgeons (sailer is one example, there are many others) will do the bimax + genio + mandible implants. Someone like eppley might point out that while the genio is less preferable middle piece to an implant because with a chin implant you can change the shape and dimension while with the genio you can only really increase the projection of what you already have. But none the less you can mix and match like this and many surgeons are comfortable doing it all in one surgery (its even preferable in some regards)
Interesting, I look like some maloclussion examples from the profile view, but my front is quite harmonious. I will ask my orthodonjew if maxilla or jaw is blocking my airway because I have a bit of asymmetry, only one nosehole is working and my hyoid bone is hanging out a bit.

Can I contact you sometime if I consult with my orthodontist ? You seem competent

It says they do a bimax and also do it a bit counterclockwise, after that they give a kind of implant for sharper gonial angle/ramus and jawline.

Tell me if it is still a cope and why / why not.
Would also combine this with a cheekbone-implant/filler

Have to wagecuck first tho

wow, so many mewing progresspic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Interesting, I look like some maloclussion examples from the profile view, but my front is quite harmonious. I will ask my orthodonjew if maxilla or jaw is blocking my airway because I have a bit of asymmetry, only one nosehole is working and my hyoid bone is hanging out a bit.

Can I contact you sometime if I consult with my orthodontist ? You seem competent

sure you can always pm me, but just bear in mind the vast majority of my answers will be along the lines of "go consult a professional" which might seem blunt and unhelpful but trust me it is far better than listening to morons on forums, ESPECIALLY PSL forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back