I hitted PRs left and right at the gym.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
My chest supported rows increased from 70x5 to 75x5. Did that for 5x5

On the bench I did 175x5 for 2 sets and 180x5 for 3 sets. Compared to last week when I almost died trying to do 175 lbs 5x5.

I then did 4 sets of lateral raises and superset for arms 8 sets total.

All thanks to lgd 4033

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

On the bench I did 175x5 for 2 sets and 180x5 for 3 sets. Compared to last week when I almost died trying to do 175 lbs 5x5.

All thanks to lgd 4033
do you feel fuller in shirts?

do you feel fuller in shirts?
Not much but I did gain 6 pounds in one month (mostly water some fat). My chest and back seems fuller.

• +1
OK so you lifted more useless shit and got more compliments from dudes, this get you any chicks?

Not much but I did gain 6 pounds in one month (mostly water some fat). My chest and back seems fuller.

Congrats on your strength increase.

But 6 Pounds sounds a bit much if you're not roiding. Keep in mind that every additional fat you gain needs to be cut away later.

OK so you lifted more useless shit and got more compliments from dudes, this get you any chicks?
No but small changes over time make the difference. More strength=More size. Im sort of a framecel right now with twig arms.

• +1
+
Congrats on your strength increase.

But 6 Pounds sounds a bit much if you're not roiding. Keep in mind that every additional fat you gain needs to be cut away later.

dont underestimate the power of sarms , they do wonder if used correcly with proper work ethic/diet

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
+

dont underestimate the power of sarms , they do wonder if used correcly with proper work ethic/diet

Interesting, never heard of that before, thanks.

Interesting, never heard of that before, thanks.
sarms were orignally made for people with muscle disease, so the strongest
property that sarms have is that u can get lean without losing any muscle

sarms were orignally made for people with muscle disease, so the strongest
property that sarms have is that u can get lean without losing any muscle

Just googled that. It's always the same when they have not found any side effects about something yet:
"Be careful this stuff is horribly dangerous. Why? We don't know. We haven't found any side effects despite searching. But it is very dangerous because: ..... It is not approved yet."

Just googled that. It's always the same when they have not found any side effects about something yet:
"Be careful this stuff is horribly dangerous. Why? We don't know. We haven't found any side effects despite searching. But it is very dangerous because: ..... It is not approved yet."
That's a legit concern. You just have to do the research on them individually. Ostarine and LGD-4033 had the most research/srudies done on them out of all sarms.

All thanks to lgd 4033
Can LGD4033 cause or aggravate hair loss/MPB?

That's a legit concern. You just have to do the research on them individually. Ostarine and LGD-4033 had the most research/srudies done on them out of all sarms.

So, are there any known serious side effects?

So, are there any known serious side effects?
They suppress natural testosterone(some more than others), suppress estrogen, lower good cholesterol (hdl) and raise bad cholestoral (ldl). S4 is even known to cause vision issues.
Can LGD4033 cause or aggravate hair loss/MPB?
No. But it does temporaly raise test which converts to dht. It does this at the start of the cycle but not enough to progress MPB

All thanks to lgd 4033
Dude, why are you using SARMs? The side effects are terrible, and they're weaker than roids.

Dude, why are you using SARMs? The side effects are terrible, and they're weaker than roids.
Just testing them out. I dont notice any bad side effects and Im on my 4th week.

You don't even know if it has any side effects?
Many people have used them. Except for S4 as he said others aren't known to cause serious sides. But then there haven't been enough studies on many of them.
They suppress natural testosterone(some more than others), suppress estrogen, lower good cholesterol (hdl) and raise bad cholestoral (ldl). S4 is even known to cause vision issues.

No. But it does temporaly raise test which converts to dht. It does this at the start of the cycle but not enough to progress MPB
How much do you estimate raise in test? For example, Finasteride does raise T to 20% on an average.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I took it a couple months ago for 4 weeks but stopped taking it cause I was getting chest tightness. Had an ECG done and all was clear but couple days after not taking it it went away. Might have just been heartburn tbh.

I didn’t notice any gains tbh and I don’t think it suppressed me cause I’ve been making serious gains since then. Got it from purerawz so I’m pretty sure it was legit.

Many people have used them. Except for S4 as he said others aren't known to cause serious sides. But then there haven't been enough studies on many of them.

How much do you estimate raise in test? For example, Finasteride does raise T to 20% on an average.
Just a small increase as the sarms are binding to androgen receptors in the muscle instead of test

• +1
Reactions: I'mme