I honestly feel like I can't even live my life until I get plastic surgery

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
It's fucking dumb

Tbh. I too stopped trying to date/tinder etc since I felt that I’d be at a great disadvantage before looksmaxing. Fortunately the looksmaxing is starting soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942 and Peruvian
the way I see it, you will just keep making morphs of yourself and mentally masturbate over doing PS without actually doing it and in a few years, you will be posting on incel.is (or whatever it will be called then) and saying that your looksmaxxing was in vain

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Peruvian, CopeMaxxer and 2 others
Real bad mentality bro, you gonna waste your life hiding in your room workcelling til you can get your surgeries until your what early mid 20's with little to none social experience (im just assuming here) and be even more behind than how you started. I can empathize where your coming from but you will regret it later.

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022, Deleted member 24843, Tricky and 5 others
the way I see it, you will just keep making morphs of yourself and mentally masturbate over doing PS without actually doing it and in a few years, you will be posting on incel.is (or whatever it will be called then) and saying that your looksmaxxing was in vain
brutal blackpill

Real bad mentality bro, you gonna waste your life hiding in your room workcelling til you can get your surgeries until your what early mid 20's with little to none social experience (im just assuming here) and be even more behind than how you started. I can empathize where your coming from but you will regret it later.

I will no doubt get the surgeries before 20 lmao, it's actually only two years. I guess I just have to learn to get shit done before then

I will no doubt get the surgeries before 20 lmao, it's actually only two years. I guess I just have to learn to get shit done before then
thats good bro, just make sure you get hands on experience as thats how I learnt, no amount of advice videos made me low inhib enough or whatever, just social experience.

• +1
Reactions: Tricky
Tbh. I too stopped trying to date/tinder etc since I felt that I’d be at a great disadvantage before looksmaxing. Fortunately the looksmaxing is starting soon.
Yeah, although I did try tinder pre-looksmaxxing got like a match every 2-3 weeks.

Tinder is pointless unless you're 8/10 PSL or above or you're dishing out loads of money on it.

Yeah, although I did try tinder pre-looksmaxxing got like a match every 2-3 weeks.

Tinder is pointless unless you're 8/10 PSL or above or you're dishing out loads of money on it.
You can tindermaxx in other ways iff you at least look decent. Pics matter in the end.

I can pretend to be low inhib and can play the role of a "dudebro" quite well (I'd say I'm a decent actor) but I have ZERO experience with anything else. I've never really been picked on or bullied because of my stature, but I've always been quite... isolated. I've never even been to a party except for birthday parties, come to think of it.

Are your parents going to pay for them or are you going to pay for them yourself? Also what is the list of surgeries you want?

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Are your parents going to pay for them or are you going to pay for them yourself? Also what is the list of surgeries you want?

I'm going to pay for them myself. People always ask me how come I have so much money but if I tell them then they just insult me out of jealousy or they don't believe me so I won't bother. Some people know the story (the nice people).

I have highest priority to lowest priority surgeries as:
Rhinoplasty, wraparound jaw implant, zygo implant, hair transplant if I'm balding by then, paranasal implants / midface implants / infraorbital rim implants

EDIT: Also I am probably going to get either financial aid or a scholarship so tuition fees are no biggie. I don't want to brag but I'm a REALLY good student so

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I'm going to pay for them myself. People always ask me how come I have so much money but if I tell them then they just insult me out of jealousy or they don't believe me so I won't bother. Some people know the story (the nice people).

Rhinoplasty, wraparound jaw implant, zygo implant, hair transplant if I'm balding by then, paranasal implants / midface implants / infraorbital rim implants

EDIT: Also I am probably going to get either financial aid or a scholarship so tuition fees are no biggie. I don't want to brag but I'm a REALLY good student so

def low iq, just flex money and you get stacy :feelsyay:

• +1

Hair transplant at 20 is not going to work.

• +1

rhino is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy risky. think twice before doing it. You will barely find guys that ascended though rhino. There are some, but its a rarety imo. You will find much more girls with better results. Many surgeons make the nose too thin and it looks too feminine in the end as the nose of "blonde jock" from lookism.net. He ruined his face with that rhino

Do you have any moneymaxxing tips to me taka (srs) since we are of similar age ?

Would apprecitate if you could pm me

Taka would you mind PMing me that alongside some moneymaxxing skills since we are both of same age buddy

• +1
rhino is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy risky. think twice before doing it. You will barely find guys that ascended though rhino. There are some, but its a rarety imo. You will find much more girls with better results. Many surgeons make the nose too thin and it looks too feminine in the end as the nose of "blonde jock" from lookism.net. He ruined his face with that rhino

Blonde Jock isn't even real dude, he's probably a LARP. I've talked to that guy one-on-one on Discord and it's definitely Jovan or someone like that playing around.

Do you have any moneymaxxing tips to me taka (srs) since we are of similar age ?

Would apprecitate if you could pm me

Taka would you mind PMing me that alongside some moneymaxxing skills since we are both of same age buddy

I can't because I just got lucky and there isn't really 1 way to make money really easily.

Blonde Jock isn't even real dude, he's probably a LARP. I've talked to that guy one-on-one on Discord and it's definitely Jovan or someone like that playing around.

I can't because I just got lucky and there isn't really 1 way to make money really easily.

It's all good

Would still like to hear how you got that much and the story if you have time. If so PM.

Got a link?

Eppley knows his shit, though:
"Men like a stronger and higher nasal profile (and occasionally will even tolerate a small hump) and a nasal tip that is not too short or turned up."

"Men like a stronger and higher nasal profile (and occasionally will even tolerate a small hump) and a nasal tip that is not too short or turned up."
Gandy has a huge nose, is #1 model in the world but still hates himself because of it
"In terms of my looks, I’m very self-critical: I hate my hair, my lips, my nose. And I can’t grow a full beard. People assume I think more of myself than I actually do"

B R U T A L

Yeah I go through the same and sometimes I fall and try luck on OKC and Tinder but it just aint worth it. I fear going out of my house bc I feel ugly. I feel so much shame of my face and appearence that I feel uncomfortable around people.

Yeah I go through the same and sometimes I fall and try luck on OKC and Tinder but it just aint worth it. I fear going out of my house bc I feel ugly. I feel so much shame of my face and appearence that I feel uncomfortable around people.
True. In fact I was getting dates with subpar girls on tinder. But better to wait till looksmaxing is done as I see it doesn't yield satisfactory returns right now.

show me pictures. no words

I’ve accepted my life to be on hold until I get a hair transplant..

It’s been I hold for 7 years now. Life never started.. I can’t just start living and make up for lost time while being bald.. not ok.

Living life as a non-chad male is like playing F2P runescape

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, TakaRyo and FuckMyLife
You should have people take iq tests before giving advice about surgery

• +1
So this is where you began.
Blast from the past. I still know what this guy looks like even though it’s almost five years. And what do you mean? Was that my first post? I’m pretty tired. It’s midnight. I only slept for two hours or so today.

• +1
Blast from the past. I still know what this guy looks like even though it’s almost five years. And what do you mean? Was that my first post? I’m pretty tired. It’s midnight. I only slept for two hours or so today.
Yea. This does appear to be your first post.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
I browsed this site at a bad time in my life lol. Suffice to say I’m living a life with little thought to my specific facial features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884

Wow you’re insecure

Morphed myself with 2-3mm more mandible length and now I barely feel like going outside. All I need is such a small genio advancement and it transforms my face completely.