I inject 150mgs test e and im still feeling depressed af

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
i thought the test injection would make me feel better but i feel the same. rip, that anime will forever mess me up in the head. i cried myself to sleep last night.

Since how long are you on T now? Any other effects, or side effects so far?

150mg is nothing boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
150? Dude I'm doing a gram starting July

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringChad, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 245
the way morons treat testosterone as some panacea to all mental and social ailments is a complete fucking meme. Did you know most men with clinically low testosterone are asymptomatic? Really, stop listening to moron drug addicts.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Ritalincel
Do you want some zoloft

Dude 150 is a meme dose.

Also test E will only start to truly kick in after like 5 weeks

if u want to use test to cure depression use like 500mg a week and wait till week 5 and see how you feel

Glooms me

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
the way morons treat testosterone as some panacea to all mental and social ailments is a complete fucking meme. Did you know most men with clinically low testosterone are asymptomatic? Really, stop listening to moron drug addicts.
Fuck off testosterone is life

Dude 150 is a meme dose.

Also test E will only start to truly kick in after like 5 weeks

if u want to use test to cure depression use like 500mg a week and wait till week 5 and see how you feel

no thx, 150mg test is enough for me imo. im only pinning it once a week, i may up it to 250mg 1 pin per week tho later

no thx, 150mg test is enough for me imo. im only pinning it once a week, i may up it to 250mg 1 pin per week tho later

The 5 weeks to kick in still applies no matter the dose

RIP Hairline:feelsmega:
Fin + RU + Stemoxydine + Ketoconazole and hope for the best bro. Tbh I'm considering a lower dose but I really want to get jacked as fuck so idk

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Life begins at Norwood 0:feelswah:
Ritalincel
s

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Fin + RU + Stemoxydine + Ketoconazole and hope for the best bro. Tbh I'm considering a lower dose but I really want to get jacked as fuck so idk
1gr is a lot

you'll be good with 500mg test + some deca

1gr is a lot

you'll be good with 500mg test + some deca
I want to regain all my lost muscle mass while staying under 12% bodyfat. That means reaching a 300 bench (which i neared when i was fat) and an ultra strong weighted dip and chin up (at peak i chinned about 310 with bodyweight dead hang). Since its in muscle memory i should be able to in 3 months, but I don't think 500mg is quite enough of enhancement....

I want to start roidcelling but I actually want to regrow my hairline until it goes down to Norwood 1 and I'm scared my HPTA will never come back to normal. Sometimes I just want to become a big ugly Norwood 3 roidcelled High T slayer.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I want to regain all my lost muscle mass while staying under 12% bodyfat. That means reaching a 300 bench (which i neared when i was fat) and an ultra strong weighted dip and chin up (at peak i chinned about 310 with bodyweight dead hang). Since its in muscle memory i should be able to in 3 months, but I don't think 500mg is quite enough of enhancement....

that's why you couple the t with deca or dbol

pls just do 500mg, i dont see u fck urself up man furreal. get lean and do 500mg. thats plenty

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Is Deca androgenic as fuck or no?

no it has weak androgenic effects

Im 16 and i need an androgenic as fuck steroid to grow actual male bones. What is the most androgenic steroid out there? halotestin? Tren?

Anavar is for cutting. You said you're trying to gain back muscle mass
Want to use it to see if it helps my lower back pain, I have now spoken with several guys online who told me their back pain improved significantly from anavar, what do I have to lose...plus it will stave off excess fat gain. I'm going to eat at a very modest surplus during the cycle, in terms of body fat % I might even get leaner during cycle, but until then I'm still doing an aggressive fat loss before i inject anything

didn't even read the title before scrolling down to post this