I joked with my Chink gf that she has to be very careful following birth control instructions or else she'll have a Macanese baby. She got triggered

alien

alien

Kraken
She said that she likes my sense of humour. But in this case she was like "this isn't funny". lmao.
So I guess I can't talk about making a eurasian daughter with her in bed (as a joke. It's a fetish of mine. I wouldn't actually do it for real. But I fantasize about knocking noodlewhores up with eurasian daughters.)

Make a Eurasian daughter and put her in kpop

Wtf I thought you said she refuses to take birth control

why did you settle for a chink

She said that she likes my sense of humour. But in this case she was like "this isn't funny". lmao.
So I guess I can't talk about making a eurasian daughter with her in bed (as a joke. It's a fetish of mine. I wouldn't actually do it for real. But I fantasize about knocking noodlewhores up with eurasian daughters.)
Your obsession with race is getting out of hand. You need professional help.

why did you settle for a chink
she was the best that I could do running dating apps for 2 months
Wtf I thought you said she refuses to take birth control
she is refusing to take birth control even though I'm offering to pay for it because I want to nut in her chink pussy (it's like $20 CAD/month in Canada) because she is afraid that she is going to get pregnant letting me cum inside her if she doesn't take the birth control correctly or forgets to take some pills (she is a scatterbrained chink). so she wants to continue with the withdrawal method for now.

I don't want to get her pregnant for real. But I also hate using condoms and I hate pulling out. It takes a lot of willpower on my power to not inseminate her chink pussy with the white man's semen. Her tight Asian pussy feels so good. The biological urge to inseminate my colonial subjects is very strong.

Yogapants wasn't on birth control. But she promised to get an abortion if I drove her to the clinic and paid half. So I busted all kinds of white nuts in her brown Indo-Guyanese coolie pussy. I miss that fucking Caribbean colonial slut so much.

I bet if I came inside my Chink, she wouldn't even protest. But that would be very stupid to do since she is a Catholic and probably doesn't believe in abortion. But the fact that she would keep my baby (hopefully a eurasian daughter) turns me on too.

I have this internal conflict between the logical-rational brain that wants to do what is smart and my primal brain that just wants to colonize non-white pussy for real. Cum inside their pussies. I used to be a Stormfronter in my early 20s. I only hung out on Stormfront for a little bit and then moved on to Racial biodiversity type forums discussing racial classifications and being obsessed with racial differences and mixed-breed people. Especially eurasian girls. But over the years I turned into a racial fetishist. I'm too unPC for antifa cucks because I am red pilled about race realism. But my desire for non-white flesh disqualifies me as a WN. I'm a neo-colonialist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deathtochad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back