Reactions: nattycel
  • +1
Reactions: nattycel
cope

74ef7c0a-c9a9-4a6f-8b13-ff8f15ec1acb.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and xit
you didnt even understand what I said bitch. what IM saying is that Jatts, Pasthuns and rors have more traits of our Aryan ancestors than nordic cucks.

yamnaya had dark hair and dark eyes.

and the actual Aryans after that were red haired with light eyes something that isnt rare at all for us.

also they were never your ancestors you fucking cuck
the only link you have to them look like us . lol
Capture sf

i am white, pale, and I'm not tall or heavily built, nor strong, just a postmodern icon that tried to fit in with manners: Whites are demonized by propaganda these days, so this argument only works a little in Asian countries, but it's neither rule nor axiom, so no sense to make random points, why isn't it all white that has a pistol ready to fire viscous bursts and pearls everywhere, as there are also various types of whites, is it just a generalization? so whatever

I swear white supremacists and neonazis are the some of the ugliest pieces of shit I've ever encountered.

OP, I'm about 99% confident the same is true about you.

Its not good to be cruel, so don't hate on ethnics.

Bro i been to Germany for a fucking year..yes they are tall strong etc but facially no they are not so attractive especially the women
Cope
You probably thought the polish students getting a PhD in Plumbing were native germans

First of all, blacks have superior physical abilities to whites.
Second of all, depends on what white you are, the whites you are referring to are the Anglo/Aryan North whites.
If you are Slavic it's still bad .
Whites have far greater mental ability though on average

Gorillas also have superior physical abilities compared to homo sapiens, JFL at these fucking retards who think the HOMO SAPIENS (HUMANS WHO THINK) lifestyle is based on physical ability. It's not. It's why we respect asian doctors more than bulgarian truck drivers. I cannot stand stupid fools who think only in terms of these retarded ad hominems.

I swear white supremacists and neonazis are the some of the ugliest pieces of shit I've ever encountered.

OP, I'm about 99% confident the same is true about you.
cope. most chads i have known say these things in private

also

AP_18296754908744_c0-110-3861-2361_s885x516.jpg

leader of alt right

jbs like pretty boys not gorillas keep coping
jbs are 14-15 year olds. Anyone going for jbs has supreme autism you ugly ogres.
Stfu race is so important its been proven a million times
the only reason race is a factor is because most races other than white are ugly. JBW only affects average ethnics not gl ones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back