I just don't even believe it any more

Deleted member 5701

Deleted member 5701

Silver
Real life doesn't match anything here in my experience. this whole thing just feels like a stupid, overanalytical coping mechanism. I'm tired of being so cynical about life. I'm tired of obsessing over looks. I'm tired of being sexist. I just want to look at people and see them as people. I like the dark humor here because nobody irl has the balls to make jokes about these topics, but it's just so bad for your psyche to be constantly thinking like this. I don't have to be here and I shouldn't be here. I'm not like you guys. not that I have any respect here or that anyone will care but I'm gone from these dumbass forums. you should probably do the same tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5891, Boots and 6 others
I'm not like you guys.
1588075063112 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5683, Lolcel and 10 others
Real life doesn't match anything here in my experience. this whole thing just feels like a stupid, overanalytical coping mechanism. I'm tired of being so cynical about life. I'm tired of obsessing over looks. I'm tired of being sexist. I just want to look at people and see them as people. I like the dark humor here because nobody irl has the balls to make jokes about these topics, but it's just so bad for your psyche to be constantly thinking like this. I don't have to be here and I shouldn't be here. I'm not like you guys. not that I have any respect here or that anyone will care but I'm gone from these dumbass forums. you should probably do the same tbh

Im low inhib and shredded, if you knew me irl id be telling you the shit I be saying here. If only though, if only.

many here lives in a basement and exaggerate things

but it does not mean it is false in essence imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Lolcel, HighIQcel and 2 others
Erase your memory then

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
A couple of trippa snippas and you'll be good tbh

The black pill is indeed brutal but there is still a lot to look forward to in this world

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and HighIQcel
get looks or die trying :forcedsmile:

This a lot is exaggeration but its premises are still true at its core.
Just even from statistics the abnormal rise in male celibacy despite dating apps being used by men at an all time high at a ratio of men:women 4:1 participation.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and HighIQcel
cope.
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

this.

sub8 was an example, saying normies are all incel as fuck is cope.

but to say normies are getting less than in the past is not a bullshit cope, the stats suggest it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683