I just don't know how I look like anymore

O

Ocelot

One day I wake up and I see a GL face, and the same night I might declare myself a subhuman.

All my rates have been between 4.5 and 5.25 PSL, but let's be honest, we all use our "best unfrauded" pics for rates. The selfie where you're not frauding, but you still look good for whatever reason. No one's going to show that one pic where you look like a deformed humanoid.

I wonder, if I showed my worst, truly subhuman pictures, what I would get rated.

Fuck this shit, this is one of the reasons my mood is so inconsistent. This site has promoted a female-tier mental apparatus.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 12413, oatmeal and 15 others
you are 0.3 psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
pm me a pic i'll tell you what i think

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
Et6oAibXMAAT5Sa

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
>curry
>5.25 PSL

pick one jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6475, oatmeal and 11 others
One day I wake up and I see a GL face, and the same night I might declare myself a subhuman.

All my rates have been between 4.5 and 5.25 PSL, but let's be honest, we all use our "best unfrauded" pics for rates. The selfie where you're not frauding, but you still look good for whatever reason. No one's going to show that one pic where you look like a deformed humanoid.

I wonder, if I showed my worst, truly subhuman pictures, what I would get rated.

Fuck this shit, this is one of the reasons my mood is so inconsistent. This site has promoted a female-tier mental apparatus.
-Your attractiveness is a range that will vary through the day. Like what position are you in did you brush your hair yet stuff like that will change this range

-The issue it sounds like your having is it feels like the pictures your taking are at the top of this range and you wonder how you look normally?

-So just take random selfies throughout the day and ask people to rate your combined psl

That was an overrate tho, I rate myself in the range of 3 to 4.75 depending on lighting and angles
u posted a pic of urself in ratings iirc, u cannot be below average or just average with that lower third & midface tbh
it doesnt even matter what rates u get, just go off of irl treatment (altho ig youd have to account for other things there)

u posted a pic of urself in ratings iirc, u cannot be below average or just average with that lower third & midface tbh
it doesnt even matter what rates u get, just go off of irl treatment (altho ig youd have to account for other things there)
my bones are okay but in some lightings (like my bedroom) there is 0 bones for that colouring

I genuinely think my colouring in that particular lighting is worse than Dravidian colouring.

It's this yellow piss-looking thing, idk how to describe it, almost like I have jaundice naturally JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

How good is your eye area?

Show us a video of yourself

Re8259df5c7eba8f6ecbc2a9050fa0dbd

You.......look a like a man!

Show me ur pick

I am an ugly, curry, faggot who needs to kill myself, I have honestly been rated 1.5 to 3.5psl at the best, here comes the rope.
Do it then?

Last edited:
you reading through threads on my profile or smth?

this shit's days old jfl
Absolutely not. I'd only do that if perhaps you made me angry and I wanted to know what you were about. Or in the case that you said something extremely interesting.

over for you if your highest rate on here is 5.25 PSL
@thinwhiteduke @Deliciadecu

just step outside and see how u get treated + see how u do on tinder

thats ur rating
Idk about tinder, never tried. IRL I do decent at least where I live

You chintucking with your eyes wide open is your actual appearance and PSL, as well as how people percieve you on a day to day basis.

No one's going to show that one pic where you look like a deformed humanoid.
I did and well they said the same, psl4.5-5 (whether u agree with that or not is a different story, but meh)

most likely you look the same but you just notice small differences cuz you know yourself better than anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997 and Ocelot
I did and well they said the same, psl4.5-5 (whether u agree with that or not is a different story, but meh)

most likely you look the same but you just notice small differences cuz you know yourself better than anyone else.
I am confirmed 1.7 psl btw

but idc anymore because face is cope and looks don't matter

jbc is law anyway

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and mogstar
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
I am confirmed 1.7 psl btw

but idc anymore because face is cope and looks don't matter

jbc is law anyway

Pm me and i will tell you your psl and general social outlook based on your looks.

• JFL
idk how this wasn't an obvious joke
nobody rated me 1.7 psl jfl
still send pics bhai
weve been bros for so long and i haven't had a pm yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
his pheno isnt the best

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
his pheno isnt the best
yeh but even then, he lives in the like UAE or smt like that so its not that big of a hit (actually prob is kinda normalish among all those rich saudis & yemenis)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
most users here overrate imo