I just experienced what foids experience with 80% of men

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
There is a girl in my class who introduced me to my new classmates in my senior year. We immediately clicked and befriended, and I could see that she kinda likes me physically. She tried to kiss me on the lips several times at random. But most important thing; she moggs me the fuck out of me; she has a nice cute face, long legs and is the object of desire of many men.

But here is the tricky part: I feel zero sexual attraction toward her. Whenever she touched me I felt no desire to escalate the situation. This is incredible, since she is objectively better looking that I am. And I am still a horny virgin who would otherwise be down asap. What the fuck is this?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, buflek and Pendejo
your incel brain cant comprehend the level of moggery and her superior genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2426, Vitruvian and 1 other person
Maybe you are gay? No problem bro, we are open minded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and left2die
Fucking faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Vitruvian, Pendejo and 4 others
we are open minded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2745, xit and 2 others
Just go for it. You may as well.

Well, your choice really but, you know.

Maybe you are gay? No problem bro, we are open minded
No, I'm sure I'm 100% straight, I have sexual fantasies about other girls (not as gl as her) all the time.

Post pics faggot

There is a girl in my class who introduced me to my new classmates in my senior year. We immediately clicked and befriended, and I could see that she kinda likes me physically. She tried to kiss me on the lips several times at random. But most important thing; she moggs me the fuck out of me; she has a nice cute face, long legs and is the object of desire of many men.

But here is the tricky part: I feel zero sexual attraction toward her. Whenever she touched me I felt no desire to escalate the situation. This is incredible, since she is objectively better looking that I am. And I am still a horny virgin who would otherwise be down asap. What the fuck is this?
Great question, what the fuck could this be.

u are gay

come out already

your incel brain cant comprehend the level of moggery and her superior genetics

This + super low T
u are gay

come out already

This too
No, I'm sure I'm 100% straight, I have sexual fantasies about other girls (not as gl as her) all the time.

All you have are sexual fantasies because you can't do IRL, because deep down you know you'd feel disgusted about kissing a woman, just get over it bro, you're gay, there's nothing wrong with you being a phaggot, we won't judge you, but use condoms, the risk of getting aids is bigger on the gay community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
just not ur type I guess.

Couple of reasons why:

1. You have a small dick and you subconsciously know there’s no point wasting your time and that you’re a genetic failure that will never ever please a girl

2. Low t

3. Gay

4. You just feel subconsciously you don’t deserve her because she has better genetics than you. Before the black pill you wouldn’t ever of thought of this and just fucked her anyway.

Or a combination of all of the above

All you have are sexual fantasies because you can't do IRL, because deep down you know you'd feel disgusted about kissing a woman, just get over it bro, you're gay, there's nothing wrong with you being a phaggot, we won't judge you, but use condoms, the risk of getting aids is bigger on the gay community

Why are you brainlets claiming I'm gay. I love kissing attractive women, but with this particular girl I don't feel neither disgusted, neither thrilled about doing it. I got butterflies in my stomach at less attractive girls.

Couple of reasons why:

1. You have a small dick and you subconsciously know there’s no point wasting your time and that you’re a genetic failure that will never ever please a girl

2. Low t

3. Gay

4. You just feel subconsciously you don’t deserve her because she has better genetics than you. Before the black pill you wouldn’t ever of thought of this and just fucked her anyway.

Or a combination of all of the above
1. no my dick is 6" bp.
2. I feel horny all the time like a teenager.
3. YIKES.
4. Nah, I've lusted far more after aryan blondes who mogged me even more.

Small dick maybe