I JUST FINGERED A GIRL ON HER PERIOD IM GONNA FUCKING PUKE

D

Deleted member 11758

in a happy and loving LTR with ur mom
So today was the day i was supposed to fuck this white girl in a hotel, but she decided to reschedule to next weekend

being bummed out about this, i go on badoo and i match with this slightly chubby girl but she has a nice ass and she only lived 40 minutes away and i had nothing else better to do, so i hit her up and we decide to fuck

i drove to her place and picked her up and i took her to this empty parking lot and i take her to the back of my car and we start making out and the immediate thing i noticed when she took her clothes off, this bitch’s ass STUNK like shit, like it legit smelled like she didn’t know how to wipe her ass, it literally made the whole car smell like asshole

i decided to just ignore it since i’m horny and i just want to smash and go home, so i start going down on her and sucking her tits and shit like that, but i couldn’t get hard, no matter what, probably because i’ve been on coomer mode and been cooming 3-4 times per day jfl. so i decided i’ll just finger her till i get hard.

worst decision of my life, i noticed immediately that it was a lot more wet than most girls are, and i kinda liked it, i started with two fingers then worked my way up to 3 until i decided pretty much fisting the bitch becasuse of how wet it was jfl, but then i made a comment about her wet she was, that’s when she said words that will haunt me for the rest of my life

“oh yeah i’m on my period by the way”

at that moment any horny feelings i may of had immediately go away and i look in shock, period blood all over my hand, i legit almost puked right then and there, it was so fucking gross, then i kinda became distant and we just cuddled naked in my car until she had to go home

Now i’m home, literally shaking, with period blood all over my hand, my car smells like ass now because of her, why god why

416288FF 6BCC 4839 ADF4 A4427E591376

88A68365 EA83 4CFF 9CD2 EB5973B6E000

@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @PYT @BigBoy @Hozay @Baldingman1998 @FastBananaCEO @Ritalincel

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: qqpkp, TUSSELEIF, Lolcel and 93 others
Ets over srs

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, CANI, Deleted member 6402 and 7 others
The real blackpill is that she only let you finger her because you have hair

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Lolcel, Biiyo03 and 41 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Biiyo03, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
this bitch’s ass STUNK like shit, like it legit smelled like she didn’t know how to wipe her ass, it literally made the whole car smell like asshole
Sounds like she should have your username lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, turkproducer, Deleted member 14867 and 23 others
Bruh ur whole fist looking bloody, have u been fisting the poor bitch

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
fuck i shouldnt have read this while eating

I feel bad for you ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing, Michael Myers and 6 others
MyHandsStinkLikeShit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14867, Biiyo03 and 26 others
fucking a fat stinky bitch?
you can do better bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing and 15 others
MyHandsStinkLikeShit
bro i made the worst decision and i decided to smell my hand afterwards when she left, and it actually didn’t smell that bad, still fucking gross tho

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 14867, Biiyo03 and 17 others
So today was the day i was supposed to fuck this white girl in a hotel, but she decided to reschedule to next weekend

being bummed out about this, i go on badoo and i match with this slightly chubby girl but she has a nice ass and she only lived 40 minutes away and i had nothing else better to do, so i hit her up and we decide to fuck

i drove to her place and picked her up and i took her to this empty parking lot and i take her to the back of my car and we start making out and the immediate thing i noticed when she took her clothes off, this bitch’s ass STUNK like shit, like it legit smelled like she didn’t know how to wipe her ass, it literally made the whole car smell like asshole

i decided to just ignore it since i’m horny and i just want to smash and go home, so i start going down on her and sucking her tits and shit like that, but i couldn’t get hard, no matter what, probably because i’ve been on coomer mode and been cooming 3-4 times per day jfl. so i decided i’ll just finger her till i get hard.

worst decision of my life, i noticed immediately that it was a lot more wet than most girls are, and i kinda liked it, i started with two fingers then worked my way up to 3 until i decided pretty much fisting the bitch becasuse of how wet it was jfl, but then i made a comment about her wet she was, that’s when she said words that will haunt me for the rest of my life

“oh yeah i’m on my period by the way”

at that moment any horny feelings i may of had immediately go away and i look in shock, period blood all over my hand, i legit almost puked right then and there, it was so fucking gross, then i kinda became distant and we just cuddled naked in my car until she had to go home

Now i’m home, literally shaking, with period blood all over my hand, my car smells like ass now because of her, why god why

View attachment 999356
View attachment 999358

@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @PYT @BigBoy @Hozay @Baldingman1998 @FastBananaCEO @Ritalincel

You're lucky you didn't give her oral, or it would have been over for your mouth and taste receptors.

Don't you have car scent in the form of a spray or anything? Also, wash your hands asap.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12758, Acnno and 7 others
bro i made the worst decision and i decided to smell my hand afterwards when she left, and it actually didn’t smell that bad, still fucking gross tho
Jfl what kinda girl hooks up on their period

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 14867, Biiyo03 and 11 others
Bruh ur whole fist looking bloody, have u been fisting the poor bitch
yeah bro, it was legit so wet down there, i’m so glad i didn’t stick my dick in that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RichardSpencel and Kristin
Can I see your face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Mirin Dark Triad low inhibation

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 7253 and Deleted member 11758
You need therapy bro, I can only imagine how deeply this traumatized you

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 11758
Disgusting. Why the girl let you do it. Sounds like a low-class girl.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CANI, Deleted member 4797 and 6 others
That's what happens when u go for low class trash whores from degenerate dating apps. Jfl what did u expect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, ShowerMaxxing, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 8 others
clean your car buck0 :feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5189 and 12 others
You need therapy bro, I can only imagine how deeply this traumatized you
i’m literally shaking in my bed rn bro, i can still smell the period blood, no matter how hard i wash my hand

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, CANI, Chadrapist and 1 other person
Disgusting. Why the girl let you do it. Sounds like a low-class girl.
she literally was, she lived in the shit part of town and her ig pics were just ass pics and other degenerate shit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lmao, Chadrapist and 1 other person
she literally was, she lived in the shit part of town and her ig pics were just ass pics and other degenerate shit
That's not a surprise. Decent girls will just say no if they are on period and you want to have sex with them.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Absolutely revolting

Gagschmidt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Chadrapist and Deleted member 11758

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 12827, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
I'm more traumatized by the fact that you were able to fist her. It's over for sub fist girth penises

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
jfl ive done this once never again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 4991, Lmao and 1 other person
lol happened to me the first time I fingered a girl, wasn’t even grossed out tbh. Went to the washroom turned on the light and saw it hahaha

edit: she said she wasn’t on her period after

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11758
You went all mike tyson on that coochie yow

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 11758
what did I just wake up to:feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Lmao, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
JFL

• JFL
I'm not even you and I need therapy after this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
its just blood bro chill lmao

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Amnesia, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
I'm not even you and I need therapy after this
bro and i forgot the worst part, this bitch’s breath smelled like shit too, it smelled like cigarettes bruh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro, tyronelite and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing, CANI and 2 others
Do better bro...

Fat bitches are always an L
well i mean, she wasn’t too fat per say, she was just slightly chubby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and PYT
Degen thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 11758
So you meet for a hookup with a girl who smells like shit....and your first thought was to go down on her......?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing, Madhate and 5 others
So you meet for a hookup with a girl who smells like shit....and your first thought was to go down on her......?
well i was about to eat her out, but i made the right decision not to

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I've fucked a girl on her period and it was just like fucking a girl not on period tbh. Some blood on my dick afterwards just rinse it off in the shower, who cares.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and tyronelite
Nice injury

• JFL
And you proceeded to cuddle with her afterwards?

My nigga ... have some self respect & dignity

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing, Madhate and 3 others
And you proceeded to cuddle with her afterwards?

My nigga ... have some self respect & dignity
bro i was literally in shock, i didn’t know what to do, i didn’t even really cuddle her tbh, i kinda just laid there and rethought my life actions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, CANI and tyronelite