I JUST FINGERED A GIRL ON HER PERIOD IM GONNA FUCKING PUKE

That's not a surprise. Decent girls will just say no if they are on period and you want to have sex with them.
Depends on how bad her period is. I did it once. Just wash your dick right after

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Amnesia
bro i was literally in shock, i didn’t know what to do, i didn’t even really cuddle her tbh, i kinda just laid there and rethought my life actions
season 4 episode 3 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

ive eaten girls out knowingly when they are on their period, periods sex and stuff is fine

Its the smell like asshole that woulda sent me into a huge NOPE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13197 and 3 others
I don't care about period I fuck them too but I am traumatized about the stinking like shit part I almost puked

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11758
you deserved it, chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, tyronelite and Deleted member 11758
I don't care about period I fuck them too but I am traumatized about the stinking like shit part I almost puked
bro the even worst part is that breath smelled like ass too, it smelled like cigarettes, that shit almost made me immediately drive the fuck out of there

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincell
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4019
kill her in her sleep

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 11758
bro the even worst part is that breath smelled like ass too, it smelled like cigarettes, that shit almost made me immediately drive the fuck out of there
How could you even do anything with her dude I would have left her inmediately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
How could you even do anything with her dude I would have left her inmediately
i was in shock bro, i’ve never been in situation like that

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 11758
So today was the day i was supposed to fuck this white girl in a hotel, but she decided to reschedule to next weekend

being bummed out about this, i go on badoo and i match with this slightly chubby girl but she has a nice ass and she only lived 40 minutes away and i had nothing else better to do, so i hit her up and we decide to fuck

i drove to her place and picked her up and i took her to this empty parking lot and i take her to the back of my car and we start making out and the immediate thing i noticed when she took her clothes off, this bitch’s ass STUNK like shit, like it legit smelled like she didn’t know how to wipe her ass, it literally made the whole car smell like asshole

i decided to just ignore it since i’m horny and i just want to smash and go home, so i start going down on her and sucking her tits and shit like that, but i couldn’t get hard, no matter what, probably because i’ve been on coomer mode and been cooming 3-4 times per day jfl. so i decided i’ll just finger her till i get hard.

worst decision of my life, i noticed immediately that it was a lot more wet than most girls are, and i kinda liked it, i started with two fingers then worked my way up to 3 until i decided pretty much fisting the bitch becasuse of how wet it was jfl, but then i made a comment about her wet she was, that’s when she said words that will haunt me for the rest of my life

“oh yeah i’m on my period by the way”

at that moment any horny feelings i may of had immediately go away and i look in shock, period blood all over my hand, i legit almost puked right then and there, it was so fucking gross, then i kinda became distant and we just cuddled naked in my car until she had to go home

Now i’m home, literally shaking, with period blood all over my hand, my car smells like ass now because of her, why god why

View attachment 999356
View attachment 999358

@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @PYT @BigBoy @Hozay @Baldingman1998 @FastBananaCEO @Ritalincel
look at where the blood line is on his hand this chad had all five fingers in the fat bitches cunt. the fact she said she is on her period while you are knuckle deep in the bitch jfl you know shes telling all her friends about how sshe got fingered on her period.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 5969
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 11758
bro i was just eating kebab with mayonnaise and after I saw those photos stomach acid got into my mouth and almost puked that's most disgusting shit I've seen this week fucking disgusting. my kebab got some red shit over it so it looks like its been dipped into that slut's pussy gotta throw it into the bin now

• JFL
Yo not accusing you of fibs or anything...

BUT...

This does look rather much more like you have cut yourself along your hand and that is where the blood has been leaking from? Rather than a woman's period.

88A68365 EA83 4CFF 9CD2 EB5973B6E000
416288FF 6BCC 4839 ADF4 A4427E591376

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
So today was the day i was supposed to fuck this white girl in a hotel, but she decided to reschedule to next weekend

being bummed out about this, i go on badoo and i match with this slightly chubby girl but she has a nice ass and she only lived 40 minutes away and i had nothing else better to do, so i hit her up and we decide to fuck

i drove to her place and picked her up and i took her to this empty parking lot and i take her to the back of my car and we start making out and the immediate thing i noticed when she took her clothes off, this bitch’s ass STUNK like shit, like it legit smelled like she didn’t know how to wipe her ass, it literally made the whole car smell like asshole

i decided to just ignore it since i’m horny and i just want to smash and go home, so i start going down on her and sucking her tits and shit like that, but i couldn’t get hard, no matter what, probably because i’ve been on coomer mode and been cooming 3-4 times per day jfl. so i decided i’ll just finger her till i get hard.

worst decision of my life, i noticed immediately that it was a lot more wet than most girls are, and i kinda liked it, i started with two fingers then worked my way up to 3 until i decided pretty much fisting the bitch becasuse of how wet it was jfl, but then i made a comment about her wet she was, that’s when she said words that will haunt me for the rest of my life

at that moment any horny feelings i may of had immediately go away and i look in shock, period blood all over my hand, i legit almost puked right then and there, it was so fucking gross, then i kinda became distant and we just cuddled naked in my car until she had to go home

Now i’m home, literally shaking, with period blood all over my hand, my car smells like ass now because of her, why god why

View attachment 999356
View attachment 999358

@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @PYT @BigBoy @Hozay @Baldingman1998 @FastBananaCEO @Ritalincel
Chubby girls are bad lmao your issue

Yo not accusing you of fibs or anything...

BUT...

This does look rather much more like you have cut yourself along your hand and that is where the blood has been leaking from? Rather than a woman's period.

View attachment 1002045View attachment 1002046
bro if i had a cut where it bled that much, i would be in the hospital, plus i wouldn’t cut my hand just for a post on .me jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
bro if i had a cut where it bled that much, i would be in the hospital, plus i wouldn’t cut my hand just for a post on .me jfl

I know but what explains the scar on your hand?

I know but what explains the scar on your hand?
it’s not a scar, it’s like dried up blood where i put my hand into, here’s my hand now and it’s not a scar
1B521D10 C65E 4623 B576 11101D907093

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and tyronelite
I am caging so hard at your username and the bitch's ass smelling like shit.

An autistic self fulfilling prophecy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13197 and 4 others
Mirin wrists

• JFL

View attachment 999356
View attachment 999358

imagine being good looking enough to fuck women tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 11758
LOL and
puke throws up GIF
puke GIF
Throw Up Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim
Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke
team america vomit GIF

• JFL
  • +1
how did i miss this glorious thread. :feelsgah:

ngl i fist @GreenTea pussy but she is clean as fuck.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 9380
how did i miss this glorious thread. :feelsgah:

ngl i fist @GreenTea pussy but she is clean as fuck.
over for periodcels :p

• Ugh..
  • JFL
didn’t read lol

• WTF
Idk y everyone is so grossed out I would literally love to be in ur situation:)

• Love it
Reminder there are retards who eat pussy while a girl is menstruating

• JFL
Funniest shit i've read on here, fuck i caged hard
michael jordan laughing GIF

• JFL
damn bro i was down bad, at least this shit got 80 reacts :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
2D girls would never

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Deleted member 11758
the sexual misadventures of the indigenous alain delon

• Love it
thats so hot bro i totally envy you

• Love it
u best change ur username to @MyHandStinksLikeShit XDDDDD

• JFL
youre welcome bro you should let me ride in your car
yeah it’s pretty cool, i like to call it the slayermobile cause i can fuck girls in the bed in the back
75B674D0 F271 4E26 811E 889AC758F7AF

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
HerAssStinksLikeShit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 11758 and Vermilioncore