I just found out that my chink gf's mom is actually from Macau (Portuguese colony in China). You know what that means...

alien

alien

Kraken
COLONIZE HER

Where can I buy a Portuguese explorer outfit for sex roleplay? lmao. She is LITERALLY my colonial subject. She is my colonial property. Why the fuck are babies so fucking expensive? I want to colonize her ovaries. But I don't want to go back to wagecucking. It's not fair! Why can't we be back in 16th century Portugal where all I have to do is work crew on a ship, trade with Chinks and fuck Chink whores?

Her Cantonese father can not refuse me now. His wife is property of the Portuguese empire. And by extension his daughters are also property of the Portuguese empire. I should technically have the right to fuck his wife and both his daughters while he is forced to watch.

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 470
Seems a little too niche imo. She’ll just look at you funny and have no idea what you’re going for

Her father converted to Catholicism to be with her mother, who is Catholic because she was a subject of the Portuguese empire (Macao).
She is literally MY PROPERTY. My people colonized her mother's people. And gave them Roman Catholicism. And she now worships in a religion that MY PEOPLE brought to China.

My Chink gf approached me on POF just like how the Cantonese women threw themselves at the Portuguese traders who arrived on the shores of Macao. It's all coming full circle now.

Lol @ being proud of owning a 2 PSL chink
Grow up

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Pendejo
COLONIZE HER

Where can I buy a Portuguese explorer outfit for sex roleplay? lmao. She is LITERALLY my colonial subject. She is my colonial property. Why the fuck are babies so fucking expensive? I want to colonize her ovaries. But I don't want to go back to wagecucking. It's not fair! Why can't we be back in 16th century Portugal where all I have to do is work crew on a ship, trade with Chinks and fuck Chink whores?

Her Cantonese father can not refuse me now. His wife is property of the Portuguese empire. And by extension his daughters are also property of the Portuguese empire. I should technically have the right to fuck his wife and both his daughters while he is forced to watch.
What makes you think impregnating a woman costs a dime? Haven't you learned a thing from black men?
Seems a little too niche imo. She’ll just look at you funny and have no idea what you’re going for
You ever wonder why you're so light skinned for a black man?
Ba00f80b2a4d1814a1426e859cfed6b4

Last edited:
not a letter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back