I just had the best experience of my life and I fell in love

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I went to the dermatologist and i got prescribed finasteride and retin A

Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

But the story really starts when I got on the bus to go home

Boys, this was fucking amazing, I fell in love and I nearly fainted so here we go

I was at the bus stop drifting off thinking of how ugly I am and how much I wanted to go home cause I was afraid of people judging my disgusting eye area, I kept looking at everyone and nearly crying in despair and agony.

I then spotted an angel. She looked around 16-17, wearing a low cut white sleeveless shirt with bra straps hanging off her shoulders and I could see the top quarter of her tits:feelsohh:

My heart started pounding and i wanted to jump on the road. But then it got better. I saw her face and I was in love. She had a round neotenous skull and I instantly thought of Nessa Barrett but a blonde version. She had compact midface (>1.1), chubby cheeks and protruding cheekbones, a piggy nose with squashed nasal bridge, deep set eyes with a decent amount of UEE but the eye shape was round and dreamy and dark blue (in bright lighting so must be dark), her eyebrows were thin but rounded in a seductive way, which perfectly framed her georgously expressive innocent dreamy eyes, made her look high trust but also sexy. She had some red spots from sunburn just below her cheekbones and it contrasted perfectly with her beautiful white skin. She had long hair down past her shoulders to around her midriff. It was dirty blonde and it made me think of angels and fairies.

My bus came and then to my horror she got on too. I sat at the front to avoid them (girls usually sit at the back), but her group sat right in front of me. I had a perfect view of her 3/4 and side and occasionally front.

I originally looked out the window and nearly started crying cause her voice was so angelic. I was salvating and I had a raging boner. I couldn’t resist and I looked and WE MADE EYE CONTACT FOR 3 seconds and she knew I was checking her out and I suddenly felt low inhib. I didn’t care she caught me. I already knew I’m deformed and have scary eye area so whatever she does to judge me is pointless cause I already know I’m ugly so nothing would insult me or surprise me.

Throughout the bus ride, I looked at her around 40-50 times, each for around 5 seconds. We made eye contact around 15 times and I knew 100% she knew I wanted her so badly and she smirked a few times.

Muh giving girls validation I don’t give a fuck. She gets validation from 1000’s of guys so one guy staring at her would make no difference to her day.
I didn’t give a fuck, she was a drug. I hadn’t stared at such a pretty girl in nearly 4 years. I was looking at all her features and trying to picture it in my mind so I could draw it in my diary when I get home.

Multiple times when we made eye contact, my eyes started feeling heavy and I couldn’t control them, I was blinking uncontrollably and moaning and my mouth and cheeks were having a seizure but mask saved me. I felt like fainting in utter orgasmic relief, like all my years of inceldom, all the torture, completely undone by staring at this beautiful angel and even making eye contact. I was in heaven and my inhibition left me, I just wanted to be on the bus forever. I wanted to stare at her forever. By now, she knew I was utterly in love with her, a creepy stalker but I loved it. I was picturing doing all sorts of things to her.

She was talking about school and her 18th birthday in October and she was talking about who she’d invite. She also brought a book out of her bag and said it was for class. She said her parents wouldn’t approve of a big birthday. She then talked about some hot guy who looks like a model and her friends started complimenting him. I instantly felt rage that I’m not hers and some stupid brute who lucked out will get to experience all the pleasures of her angelic dreamy face and her bubbly personality. I didn’t care though, I just wanted to look at her forever I had never seen anything so addictive. I wanted one for myself.

I got off, and I made sure to walk past her and stare at her tits and then her eyes. She saw and she couldn’t do anything about it. I was dominating her mentally, she knew I was low inhib and wanted her and she just faltered in submissiveness, pretending I wasn’t eye fucking her. I was rent free. I’m not scared of you, I am above you.

I reckon she’ll tell her friends about the creepy guy who kept staring at her but I want her to. I want her to mention me and picture my creepy eyes piercing her soul. I want her beautiful lips to utter my physical description cause I’ll feel connected to her. I want to haunt her dreams. I can still picture her face and I feel like fainting from happiness.

I will not stand this anymore. It is too much to not have them. They’re the greatest thing on earth and if I can’t have them I don’t know what I’ll do. But overall, it was the most orgasmic, dreamy, dopamine inducing experience of my life. I can’t believe I had to rot and avoid these perfect creatures.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: squirrelcel, Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview and 59 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 11758 and 24 others
Proud of you son

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
so you woke up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15099, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 4797 and 14 others
No one will read this but I need this essay on this site cause this place is basically my diary. I need this in .me history.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
I nearly got hit by a car when crossing the street cause I was thinking of her and wasn’t look straight

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Tldr: u saw a hot chick

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, Yuya Moggershima and 15 others
AdeptReflectingCur size restricted

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Warlow, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723 and RichardSpencel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19995, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Bro don't let that whore live rentfree in ur head
She had a limerance over me man

I felt like I was in heaven looking at an angel, perfectly made for me, to make my stay as enjoyable as possible

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Bump

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
"I am ugly as fuck" ---> "she was looking at me 15 times for 3 seconds and smirking at me". Something is wrong with that story

• Love it
"I am ugly as fuck" ---> "she was looking at me 15 times for 3 seconds and smirking at me". Something is wrong with that story
She was enjoying it maybe since some ugly guy was giving her a crazy amount of validation, I was literally sitting there eyeing her like a predator.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
@EktoPlasma

Maybe she’s not a whore since she said to her friend “you’re the only one with a boyfriend”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723 and Ritalincell
If I was gl, we could have a monogamous relationship, she would never cheat on me cause I would make her my property

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
If she breathes she is a whore
If she was in my uni, I’d write essays about her in my diary, I’d take so many pics, I’d follow her everywhere.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6723 and 9 others
If she was in my uni, I’d write essays about her in my diary, I’d take so many pics, I’d follow her everywhere.
Wait u really have a diary? I thought it was a joke. U ever checked your Tlevels?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Her later:

4C540D9A C127 419D B5C8 09E6326B08A9

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Daniel Plainview, Yuya Moggershima and 17 others
Can’t believe just looking at a cute girl feels so good

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
Wait u really have a diary? I thought it was a joke. U ever checked your Tlevels?
I have so many thoughts I need to write them down.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723 and Ritalincell
And guess what? I was the guy she was talking about.
Tumblr 8872d07e05257fc1ea5294b8c050d413 cfed9e1e 500

Me flirting with her in the party backyard
Giphy

Rent free in your tiny rat peanutskull.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, hairyballscel and 3 others
What the fuck did I just read?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, savagetaysh and 10 others
This man literally just describe this bitches face to the fucking molecule

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, Hector and 4 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, Warlow and 1 other person
This man literally just describe this bitches face to the fucking molecule
The state of limerence she’s put me under is unbreakable. I wish to see her again. I might catch same bus at same time tomorrow.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723, sytyl and 1 other person
go on the same bus at the same time and sit near her
get off where she gets off etc.
go full stalk mode and give us updates

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Deleted member 2403
It's like I'm reading Elliot Rodger's manifesto, truly fascinating.
We have similar lives but I will make sure I fuck one girl before I die

• +1
  • Love it
go on the same bus at the same time and sit near her
get off where she gets off etc.
go full stalk mode and give us updates
I’m such an idiot. I should’ve got off at her stop and followed her for a bit. Maybe overheard where she lives.

I’ll catch bus same time tomorrow and hope she’s there

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723 and sytyl
you should write a book

• Love it
Did actually read i felt the same about my oneitis

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 2403 and sytyl
The state of limerence she’s put me under is unbreakable. I wish to see her again. I might catch same bus at same time tomorrow.
how fast was your heart beating?

• Love it
this is so sad
people like you need Joi from Blade Runner 2049
great film btw watch if you haven't already

• Love it
how fast was your heart beating?
I was originally terrified and wanted to run away but her beauty entranced me like a mystical spell. My heart rate probably went from 120+ to 90. I settled down and felt low inhib.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723 and sytyl
  • +1
  • Love it