I just had the best experience of my life and I fell in love

Did you ever talk to her
Yes bro and we had a date set up but she cucked me 2 hours before i was going to drive to her and I havent recovered from that brutality

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6380 and 1 other person
Yes bro and we had a date set up but she cucked me 2 hours before i was going to drive to her and I havent recovered from that brutality
My old oneitis did that too. Except it wasn’t a date, just hanging out. She didn’t even wanna hang with me fucking brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and JustAFewMM
My old oneitis did that too. Except it wasn’t a date, just hanging out. She didn’t even wanna hang with me fucking brutal.
Jfl we were texting a whole week before the date in excitement I was already thinking where im gonna propose to her, and now Im still in love and thino about her everyday. Falling in love is the biggest soycuck sentence . Only remedy is injecting T now

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6380, sytyl and 1 other person
Dn rd sound like simping ngl

This is always because a new guy came into the mix. Brootal indeed

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
This is always because a new guy came into the mix. Brootal indeed
Why would you bump this autistic cringe thread and embarrass me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 2403
I went to the dermatologist and i got prescribed finasteride and retin A

Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

But the story really starts when I got on the bus to go home

Boys, this was fucking amazing, I fell in love and I nearly fainted so here we go

I was at the bus stop drifting off thinking of how ugly I am and how much I wanted to go home cause I was afraid of people judging my disgusting eye area, I kept looking at everyone and nearly crying in despair and agony.

I then spotted an angel. She looked around 16-17, wearing a low cut white sleeveless shirt with bra straps hanging off her shoulders and I could see the top quarter of her tits:feelsohh:

My heart started pounding and i wanted to jump on the road. But then it got better. I saw her face and I was in love. She had a round neotenous skull and I instantly thought of Nessa Barrett but a blonde version. She had compact midface (>1.1), chubby cheeks and protruding cheekbones, a piggy nose with squashed nasal bridge, deep set eyes with a decent amount of UEE but the eye shape was round and dreamy and dark blue (in bright lighting so must be dark), her eyebrows were thin but rounded in a seductive way, which perfectly framed her georgously expressive innocent dreamy eyes, made her look high trust but also sexy. She had some red spots from sunburn just below her cheekbones and it contrasted perfectly with her beautiful white skin. She had long hair down past her shoulders to around her midriff. It was dirty blonde and it made me think of angels and fairies.

My bus came and then to my horror she got on too. I sat at the front to avoid them (girls usually sit at the back), but her group sat right in front of me. I had a perfect view of her 3/4 and side and occasionally front.

I originally looked out the window and nearly started crying cause her voice was so angelic. I was salvating and I had a raging boner. I couldn’t resist and I looked and WE MADE EYE CONTACT FOR 3 seconds and she knew I was checking her out and I suddenly felt low inhib. I didn’t care she caught me. I already knew I’m deformed and have scary eye area so whatever she does to judge me is pointless cause I already know I’m ugly so nothing would insult me or surprise me.

Throughout the bus ride, I looked at her around 40-50 times, each for around 5 seconds. We made eye contact around 15 times and I knew 100% she knew I wanted her so badly and she smirked a few times.

Muh giving girls validation I don’t give a fuck. She gets validation from 1000’s of guys so one guy staring at her would make no difference to her day.
I didn’t give a fuck, she was a drug. I hadn’t stared at such a pretty girl in nearly 4 years. I was looking at all her features and trying to picture it in my mind so I could draw it in my diary when I get home.

Multiple times when we made eye contact, my eyes started feeling heavy and I couldn’t control them, I was blinking uncontrollably and moaning and my mouth and cheeks were having a seizure but mask saved me. I felt like fainting in utter orgasmic relief, like all my years of inceldom, all the torture, completely undone by staring at this beautiful angel and even making eye contact. I was in heaven and my inhibition left me, I just wanted to be on the bus forever. I wanted to stare at her forever. By now, she knew I was utterly in love with her, a creepy stalker but I loved it. I was picturing doing all sorts of things to her.

She was talking about school and her 18th birthday in October and she was talking about who she’d invite. She also brought a book out of her bag and said it was for class. She said her parents wouldn’t approve of a big birthday. She then talked about some hot guy who looks like a model and her friends started complimenting him. I instantly felt rage that I’m not hers and some stupid brute who lucked out will get to experience all the pleasures of her angelic dreamy face and her bubbly personality. I didn’t care though, I just wanted to look at her forever I had never seen anything so addictive. I wanted one for myself.

I got off, and I made sure to walk past her and stare at her tits and then her eyes. She saw and she couldn’t do anything about it. I was dominating her mentally, she knew I was low inhib and wanted her and she just faltered in submissiveness, pretending I wasn’t eye fucking her. I was rent free. I’m not scared of you, I am above you.

I reckon she’ll tell her friends about the creepy guy who kept staring at her but I want her to. I want her to mention me and picture my creepy eyes piercing her soul. I want her beautiful lips to utter my physical description cause I’ll feel connected to her. I want to haunt her dreams. I can still picture her face and I feel like fainting from happiness.

I will not stand this anymore. It is too much to not have them. They’re the greatest thing on earth and if I can’t have them I don’t know what I’ll do. But overall, it was the most orgasmic, dreamy, dopamine inducing experience of my life. I can’t believe I had to rot and avoid these perfect creatures.
Here I was sitting thinking this would have a good ending and you'd finally get a girl but you remained incel. 5/10 on bestreads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Here I was sitting thinking this would have a good ending and you'd finally get a girl but you remained incel. 5/10 on bestreads
It’s over

• +1
She most likely forgot about you already when you wrote this autistic essay jfl

• So Sad

Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

Boys, this was fucking amazing, I fell in love and I nearly fainted so here we go

I was at the bus stop drifting off thinking of how ugly I am and how much I wanted to go home cause I was afraid of people judging my disgusting eye area, I kept looking at everyone and nearly crying in despair and agony.

I then spotted an angel. She looked around 16-17, wearing a low cut white sleeveless shirt with bra straps hanging off her shoulders and I could see the top quarter of her tits:feelsohh:

My heart started pounding and i wanted to jump on the road. But then it got better. I saw her face and I was in love. She had a round neotenous skull and I instantly thought of Nessa Barrett but a blonde version. She had compact midface (>1.1), chubby cheeks and protruding cheekbones, a piggy nose with squashed nasal bridge, deep set eyes with a decent amount of UEE but the eye shape was round and dreamy and dark blue (in bright lighting so must be dark), her eyebrows were thin but rounded in a seductive way, which perfectly framed her georgously expressive innocent dreamy eyes, made her look high trust but also sexy. She had some red spots from sunburn just below her cheekbones and it contrasted perfectly with her beautiful white skin. She had long hair down past her shoulders to around her midriff. It was dirty blonde and it made me think of angels and fairies.

My bus came and then to my horror she got on too. I sat at the front to avoid them (girls usually sit at the back), but her group sat right in front of me. I had a perfect view of her 3/4 and side and occasionally front.

I originally looked out the window and nearly started crying cause her voice was so angelic. I was salvating and I had a raging boner. I couldn’t resist and I looked and WE MADE EYE CONTACT FOR 3 seconds and she knew I was checking her out and I suddenly felt low inhib. I didn’t care she caught me. I already knew I’m deformed and have scary eye area so whatever she does to judge me is pointless cause I already know I’m ugly so nothing would insult me or surprise me.

Throughout the bus ride, I looked at her around 40-50 times, each for around 5 seconds. We made eye contact around 15 times and I knew 100% she knew I wanted her so badly and she smirked a few times.

Muh giving girls validation I don’t give a fuck. She gets validation from 1000’s of guys so one guy staring at her would make no difference to her day.
I didn’t give a fuck, she was a drug. I hadn’t stared at such a pretty girl in nearly 4 years. I was looking at all her features and trying to picture it in my mind so I could draw it in my diary when I get home.

Multiple times when we made eye contact, my eyes started feeling heavy and I couldn’t control them, I was blinking uncontrollably and moaning and my mouth and cheeks were having a seizure but mask saved me. I felt like fainting in utter orgasmic relief, like all my years of inceldom, all the torture, completely undone by staring at this beautiful angel and even making eye contact. I was in heaven and my inhibition left me, I just wanted to be on the bus forever. I wanted to stare at her forever. By now, she knew I was utterly in love with her, a creepy stalker but I loved it. I was picturing doing all sorts of things to her.

She was talking about school and her 18th birthday in October and she was talking about who she’d invite. She also brought a book out of her bag and said it was for class. She said her parents wouldn’t approve of a big birthday. She then talked about some hot guy who looks like a model and her friends started complimenting him. I instantly felt rage that I’m not hers and some stupid brute who lucked out will get to experience all the pleasures of her angelic dreamy face and her bubbly personality. I didn’t care though, I just wanted to look at her forever I had never seen anything so addictive. I wanted one for myself.

I got off, and I made sure to walk past her and stare at her tits and then her eyes. She saw and she couldn’t do anything about it. I was dominating her mentally, she knew I was low inhib and wanted her and she just faltered in submissiveness, pretending I wasn’t eye fucking her. I was rent free. I’m not scared of you, I am above you.

I reckon she’ll tell her friends about the creepy guy who kept staring at her but I want her to. I want her to mention me and picture my creepy eyes piercing her soul. I want her beautiful lips to utter my physical description cause I’ll feel connected to her. I want to haunt her dreams. I can still picture her face and I feel like fainting from happiness.

I will not stand this anymore. It is too much to not have them. They’re the greatest thing on earth and if I can’t have them I don’t know what I’ll do. But overall, it was the most orgasmic, dreamy, dopamine inducing experience of my life. I can’t believe I had to rot and avoid these perfect creatures.
Hello Elliott

• So Sad
this is you op

a nasty rat

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Warlow and KrissKross
this nigga description skills better than dostoyevski himself wtf

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9217, BigBoy and 2 others
Sorry to remind you of this but she’s sucking Chads cock not yours. Chad gets to rail her as he pleases. It’s not all bad though, you can still fap to her with your own hand. Sure you’re going to nut on yourself and have to clean yourself up while chad rails her to orgasm, but at least it’s a nice cope I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mogstar, BigBoy and 3 others
Can’t believe what i just read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
this is one of the most retarded threads I have ever seen, idk why I read every single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and MrGlutton
Friendly reminder: chad has her in his bed while you fap and rot. Enjoy that thought!

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, The Moggee and BigBoy
So you saw a hot girl & did nothing. That's it? That's the story? Jfl she will have forgotten you within 5 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Warlow, Alexjohn009 and 3 others
Shes getting creampied by Chad at this moment

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Over, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Should have asked her if you could come to her birthday.

JUST
GO
UP
AND
TALK
TO
HER

Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

Wtf all this and you didnt approach her? Pussy

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Alexjohn009
She had compact midface (>1.1), chubby cheeks and protruding cheekbones, a piggy nose with squashed nasal bridge, deep set eyes with a decent amount of UEE
Might have been me

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 2403

Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

Is this why you requested a ban? JFL. :lul:

you have an amazing talent for writing entertaining stories

• JFL
I read every single word of this ridiculous wall of text. Must've been cuz of red name halo ngl.

good topic tbh, I could relate and put myself in OP's position and felt like I experienced the things he wrote. 10/10

• Love it
I read every single word of this ridiculous wall of text. Must've been cuz of red name halo ngl.

good topic tbh, I could relate and put myself in OP's position and felt like I experienced the things he wrote. 10/10
:feelsgood:

• +1
@ddristhebestgermany Hahahaha vê isto

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
everyone deserves happiness

Ngl it was funny at first
But as further as you went , i can tell where you're coming from.....

True love, Onenitis-ism , having a heavy crush like this on someone that not even their sight , but their mere thought in the imagination sends butterflies to the stomach and feels like some lsd drug...
Is indeed the best feeling in the world even if not reciprocated , but painful as hell sometimes too , so risky
Not everyone can experience this except some . It is a blessing and a curse .
This is your emotional mind in its prime it will reduce and come to a stop eventually as you grow older ... Still with some sweet memories of the moments your mind or eyes were occupied by your angel...

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Just read the whole thing and kind of don’t want to insult you, because I know you’re just a human being.

You’re gonna be on the news one day aren’t you

• JFL
shoulda told her that she has subhuman UEE and it should be fully hooded like gandy kys

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: shrek and Deleted member 2403
read all of it
that was a good read ngl very entertaing but also funny and romantic

and yeah when you see your ideal girl your in utter disbelif and aw ive been there man you just want to do anything to keep her and make her yours i belive when you see your ideal girl with your favourite pheno and everything else you just enter a trance and can't help but stare in disbelif and im sorry man that you will most likely never see her again but who knows she might live in your town or whatever so maybe

• +1
Here We Go Again GIF

• +1
Damn a similar thing happened to me in June coming out a subway station

• +1
Dude if she made eye contact with you that many times she definitely thinks you’re attractive. Go on the bus again and try to ask her out. If she says no just be like “damn, I thought you were cool..... guess I was wrong.”

Then move on with your life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mogstar, Deleted member 13591 and 2 others

Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

every time I am in tram or bus and I see beautiful girl my age i try not to look at her because I know they see me as vermin

its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, shrek and Deleted member 2403
bumo this legendary thread

• JFL
The only tale that gave me a boner

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and mogstar
She made me very horny and excited for like 1 hour and I had to let it out haha
Now u know how u make me feel all the time… Can u feel my pain ? …

• Love it
It’s over

• +1