I just realized the day my entire life got fucked up from one dental appointment

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
When I was 13 I had 2 molars yanked out of my face I remember vividly to this day I chose to do it awake with novacaine (chad trait jfl) felt them tugging those motherfuckers out JFL WITH A WRENCH I SAW THE FUCKER ROCKING BACK AND FORTH JFL!! thinking I was a trooper then my fucking jaw / lower third remained collapsed and recessed since that day

When I was 10 - 12 I used to know this stacy (family friend) that would hangout with me and really liked me thought I was the best kid always made her laugh and her friends and we'd go for ice cream and fun stuff go karts to the mall and fun shit I was happy I had no fucking depression

Then when that appointment came around it was truly over, a collapsed fucking face since that day

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Salience, Lmao, piscicide and 2 others
Shit that sucks, are you fully recovered now?

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Shit that sucks, are you fully recovered now?
My new ortho is helping me get jaw surgery full on for around $5000 with insurance compared to the 35k - 40k it costs here to fix my severe overbite and recessed jaw but mentally no, borderline psychosis and dissociation and major depression

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 10615, piscicide and 1 other person
My new ortho is helping me get jaw surgery full on for around $5000 with insurance compared to the 35k - 40k it costs here to fix my severe overbite and recessed jaw but mentally no, borderline psychosis and dissociation and major depression
I understand you, when I was a teen I had severe acne now my skin is clean but It left me with bad mental health.

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger and Kenickie
Cope. Extractions hurting the face is overplayed

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
its crazy and sad how something like that can ruin ones life and leave them a virgin and without love, sad shit man god never intended this to be the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back