I just screamed screamed at my mum for procreating with a bald, jew nosed, horse faced shitskin deathnic for the 500th time

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards Kaiba
Like seriously?? Did she not consider the potentially disastrous repercussions of mating with such a hideous monstrosity? I could have ended up looking like this:

I literally would have massacred my entire paternal side if I was cursed with a face like that, and I said that to her fucking face.

But luckily, I inherited her features, harmony and my maternal grandfather's norwood zero making me the pretty boy Zayn lookalike I am today.

God, she's so utterly retarded and I'm never gonna let this go.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 11770 and 37 others
@sytyl @ineedhelo4844 @brbbrah @Sikkunt23

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and sytyl
1urj0c03fc961

Its painful for you being genetic shit, and for your mum for getting a disappointment of a son

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 11770, Hightwolf and 18 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah, Copeful and sytyl
half paki?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zaynbrah, WadlowMaxxing and Introvertednarc
If she didnt procreate with your dad you wouldnt have been born. It wouldve been someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9090 and 13 others
Over for you bro

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: zaynbrah and Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Man, shut the fuck up please. From a fellow curry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: never_lucky, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6380 and 13 others
Usually subhuman genes come from your mum's side

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
if not for your dad's sperm you wouldn't be here rambling like a fag rn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 6273 and 12 others
Based.

Ugly people procreating is a crime against humanity. Both of my parents are subhuman, but they grew up in better times in which subhumanity was not as brutal for your life quality yet.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090 and Introvertednarc
Like seriously?? Did she not consider the potentially disastrous repercussions of mating with such a hideous monstrosity? I could have ended up looking like this:
View attachment 918647

I literally would have massacred my entire paternal side if I was cursed with a face like that, and I said that to her fucking face.

But luckily, I inherited her features, harmony and my maternal grandfather's norwood zero making me the pretty boy Zayn lookalike I am today.
View attachment 918650

God, she's so utterly retarded and I'm never gonna let this go.
bruh this hurts deep.

mom forced me to wear braces and destroyed my face, is now trying to blue pill me and says i look similar to a greek statue i really like.

women are something else man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Introvertednarc
2D38A9D6 31A7 4EB5 B9ED F9C751B94217

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
In all honesty if you did indeed look like Zayn Malik,wouldn't you be out with friends,social circles,slaying etc
yet you're mostly on this forum making these toxic posts deriding other people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9488 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 9670
The dominant genes for hair loss come from you maternal side
I said mainly
There is only one extra risk factor for baldness that comes from your mothers sides, its negligible. But its probably the reason why this myth exists, people see a few more people who get the balding gene from moms side and think that balding only comes from the mom.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
@justadude @brbbrah @Good_Little_Goy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
feel bad for your mother giving birth to such an aspie child tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, never_lucky, Hightwolf and 11 others
@inceletto

forgive her

shes a woman what do you expect

you could be his twin @TRUE_CEL

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, sytyl, zaynbrah and 1 other person
bump me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9072
Do you think women can predict the future?

How tf would she knoe you wouldnt be able too get women in future, WHEN YOUR DAD MANAGED JUST FINE LOOKING LIKE HIMSELF. Where was the bad decision?

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Do you think women can predict the future?

How tf would she knoe you wouldnt be able too get women in future, WHEN YOUR DAD MANAGED JUST FINE LOOKING LIKE HIMSELF. Where was the bad decision?
I never stated that the guy I posted was my dad, I just used him as an example of what I could have looked like if I had inherited my dad's features, and I can get women, cry for me tbqh.

thoughts? @MakinItHappen

• Hmm...
Reactions: zaynbrah
thoughts? @MakinItHappen

My thoughts are you use this site's obsession with looks to mentally beat-up on fellow Indians/Punjabs who's throat you want to slit.

Guilty pleasure.

Leave your ex father alone. You're divorced now. It's time to move on.

One thing you did inherit, which shows in the photo you threw me in pm, was his orbital rims and they are a failo to your pretty-boy harmony.

As you Zoomers will say; tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadpreetCreator, Copeful, zaynbrah and 1 other person
Keep coping with zayncel

I never stated that the guy I posted was my dad, I just used him as an example of what I could have looked like if I had inherited my dad's features, and I can get women, cry for me tbqh.

You missed the point entirely. WHATEVER YOUR DAD LOOKED LIKE, he managed to fuck your mom.

So how can you say your mom made a bad decision, if he was a proven successful man in mating. Again, your mom cant predict the future 20 years ahead, to hold people to that standard is just retarded af.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Yliaster
Good looks are not really inheritable it's a game of genetic recombination , most male models had average parents. It's things like height frame that is more inheritable and even then enviroment plays a part, say if 2 good looking ppl had a kid it has a high chance of being normie because the harmony of features will not mesh.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and bddmaxxed
My thoughts are you use this site's obsession with looks to mentally beat-up on fellow Indians/Punjabs who's throat you want to slit.

Guilty pleasure.

Leave your ex father alone. You're divorced now. It's time to move on.

One thing you did inherit, which shows in the photo you threw me in pm, was his orbital rims and they are a failo to your pretty-boy harmony.

As you Zoomers will say; tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh
I don't know on what basis you're making all these assumptions about me, I don't hate on the indians on here any more than I hate on white or black people and my father's dead jfl, the guy I posted is my half brother.

• So Sad
Reactions: zaynbrah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back