I just screamed screamed at my mum for procreating with a bald, jew nosed, horse faced shitskin deathnic for the 500th time

You missed the point entirely. WHATEVER YOUR DAD LOOKED LIKE, he managed to fuck your mom.

So how can you say your mom made a bad decision, if he was a proven successful man in mating. Again, your mom cant predict the future 20 years ahead, to hold people to that standard is just retarded af.
Except my mum was forced to marry my father by her family... it wasn't by virtue of him being 'successful' or good looking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and zaynbrah
Except my mum was forced to marry my father by her family... it wasn't by virtue of him being 'successful' or good looking.
So why are you mad at your mum jfl

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11143 and zaynbrah
penny for your thoughts? @JamesHowlett

bruh this hurts deep.

mom forced me to wear braces and destroyed my face, is now trying to blue pill me and says i look similar to a greek statue i really like.

women are something else man.
i want to take my braces off but the process aint ready and i don't wanna disobey my dad

i want to take my braces off but the process aint ready and i don't wanna disobey my dad
took my retainers off this year, only did good.

if u'r doing braces without expanders holy shit u'r cucking ur own face. make sure to mew hard as fuck no joke to atleast survive the recession

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
took my retainers off this year, only did good.

if u'r doing braces without expanders holy shit u'r cucking ur own face. make sure to mew hard as fuck no joke to atleast survive the recession
damn bro, will my face go back to being compact? or is it too late

but thanks for the lifefuel

damn bro, will my face go back to being compact? or is it too late

but thanks for the lifefuel
depends how old r u, i can send in dms before and after 1 year of mewing, it helped a lot, altho i'm still recessed, not nearly as much as srs recessed people and possibly will get better with time/ with procedures

• +1
depends how old r u, i can send in dms before and after 1 year of mewing, it helped a lot, altho i'm still recessed, not nearly as much as srs recessed people and possibly will get better with time/ with procedures
I'll just ask my dentist for an expander ded srs in sha Allah

also brother whats your religion? and thanks for the tips

I'll just ask my dentist for an expander ded srs in sha Allah

also brother whats your religion? and thanks for the tips
my religion is atheism bruh fuck religion inshallah.

expander or mse and facepull for lifefuel results.

• Hmm...
my religion is atheism bruh fuck religion inshallah.

expander or mse and facepull for lifefuel results.
fuck religion in sha Allah? fuck religion if God wills?

that means God wills you should become a muslim ,so become one in sha Allah :lul:

did you use expander, and what are you doing now apart from mewing, i am clecnhing my front teeth softly, to reverse the effects the braces had (PUSHING DOWN MY MAXILLA = LONGER MIDFACE, AND HIGHER GONIAL ANGLE AND MELTING FACE)

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed
fuck religion in sha Allah? fuck religion if God wills?

that means God wills you should become a muslim ,so become one in sha Allah :lul:

did you use expander, and what are you doing now apart from mewing, i am clecnhing my front teeth softly, to reverse the effects the braces had (PUSHING DOWN MY MAXILLA = LONGER MIDFACE, AND HIGHER GONIAL ANGLE AND MELTING FACE)
trying to figure out if to touch teeth or not. considering MSE + FP. my jaw needs to jut because it's cucked behind my fucking cucked maxillashallah.

still not super bad growth considering braces, u can check my threads to see dox

• Hmm...
Cry for me
Tumblr m9dwbkfxOV1qgkatb540

• JFL
trying to figure out if to touch teeth or not. considering MSE + FP. my jaw needs to jut because it's cucked behind my fucking cucked maxillashallah.

still not super bad growth considering braces, u can check my threads to see dox
Ok will do, but please dont connect random words to Allah's name, not cool and you sound aspie.

Ok will do, but please dont connect random words to Allah's name, not cool and you sound aspie.
idk what aspie mean i'll just connect it to kike and jew words if u'r offended

won the lottery by not inheriting this nose and that bald dome

1611277719146-png.940521

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: justadude
faggots that hate on parents looks should rope on the spot tbh

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
is the first pic your dad? how did such a subhuman get a green eyed female

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
is the first pic your dad? how did such a subhuman get a green eyed female
No, he's not my dad. He's just someone who looks a lot like my dad.

• JFL
Reactions: GamerCel
I just screamed without the s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back