I just took a shower for the first time in over a month.

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
I first removed the clothes I had been wearing for over a month. The dye in the thin yellow shirt I was wearing had faded and the shirt became a see through beige. I have had the same whitey tighties on for over a month too. I usually don't wear whitey tighties but I got them for free at the food bank so I wore them. My scrotum sweat, dried up cum, and asscrack grease has made them go from white to dark beige and the whitey tighties smell like death and depression. No stains on my pants or headrags but they smell horrible so I'll be washing them as well. I forgot that I put my wrist sweatbands on immediately after a cut session so when I took them off, they were fused to the scabs and I pulled the scabs off and started bleeding.

The bathroom is my least favorite room in the house because it has a mirror in which I can see my bald head and enophthalmos, I usually shit in complete darkness so I don't accidentally look in the mirror when I enter and I usually piss in the kitchen sink or in a bottle I empty out from the window for all the neighbors too see... as long as I avoid the mirror as much as possible. I don't shower much because at this point, I really have breakdowns and shit when I see my reflection in the bathroom and shower mirrors. I can't shower without getting drunk first so I can numb the pain of seeing my hairy manlet body naked. So I grabbed a bottle of wine and hopped in the shower. The dead skin and oils had really built up because it was like my whole body from head to toe was covered in a layer of smegma that took like twenty minutes to scrape, scrub, and wash away. It was disgusting to see all of my skin smegma combined with all the body hair clumping up on the wash rag. The body hair had caused the drain to clog and there was water building up in the tub. My body was so unclean that the water had a beige tint as well. My asscrack is always disgusting to clean because it is excessively hairy. I spent a few minutes pulling clothing fiber lint out of the dreaded asscrack hair. My penis? I don't wash my penis. Fuck Jordan Peterson.

Then I fucked up. I accidentally glanced at my face in the mirror. I started screaming "FUCK, FUCK. FUCK! KILL ME NOW!" and then I bashed my forehead into the chrome looking plate that covers the hole I made from the last time I bashed my head against wall in the shower and started punching the sides of my head and scraping my nails across my chest until I was bleeding a lot. Then I just downed the rest of my wine and smashed the bottle in the shower. I stepped on some broken glass on the way out of the shower but I pulled the shard out of my foot. My mom heard me from her room and started bitching and freaking out but I told her to shut the fuck up and go back to rotting in her bed like the diseased hopeless corpse she is. My forehead is bruised and bleeding and I have a headache so I'm going to drink more.

I know I'm living up to the normtard stereotype of an incel who doesn't shower but in all honesty, I'm too ugly to shower. There's no shower for your face. I don't care how disgusting I smell, I'm a dead body so I should smell like a dead body. The only reason I showered tonight was because the layer of skin smegma was getting too thick and was bothering me. The smell was no big deal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: grimy, inceletto, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
WOAH SHIT THREAD

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Patient A, hairyballscel and 1 other person
I first removed the clothes I had been wearing for over a month. The dye in the thin yellow shirt I was wearing had faded and the shirt became a see through beige. I have had the same whitey tighties on for over a month too. I usually don't wear whitey tighties but I got them for free at the food bank so I wore them. My scrotum sweat, dried up cum, and asscrack grease has made them go from white to dark beige and the whitey tighties smell like death and depression. No stains on my pants or headrags but they smell horrible so I'll be washing them as well. I forgot that I put my wrist sweatbands on immediately after a cut session so when I took them off, they were fused to the scabs and I pulled the scabs off and started bleeding.

The bathroom is my least favorite room in the house because it has a mirror in which I can see my bald head and enophthalmos, I usually shit in complete darkness so I don't accidentally look in the mirror when I enter and I usually piss in the kitchen sink or in a bottle I empty out from the window for all the neighbors too see... as long as I avoid the mirror as much as possible. I don't shower much because at this point, I really have breakdowns and shit when I see my reflection in the bathroom and shower mirrors. I can't shower without getting drunk first so I can numb the pain of seeing my hairy manlet body naked. So I grabbed a bottle of wine and hopped in the shower. The dead skin and oils had really built up because it was like my whole body from head to toe was covered in a layer of smegma that took like twenty minutes to scrape, scrub, and wash away. It was disgusting to see all of my skin smegma combined with all the body hair clumping up on the wash rag. The body hair had caused the drain to clog and there was water building up in the tub. My body was so unclean that the water had a beige tint as well. My asscrack is always disgusting to clean because it is excessively hairy. I spent a few minutes pulling clothing fiber lint out of the dreaded asscrack hair. My penis? I don't wash my penis. Fuck Jordan Peterson.

Then I fucked up. I accidentally glanced at my face in the mirror. I started screaming "FUCK, FUCK. FUCK! KILL ME NOW!" and then I bashed my forehead into the chrome looking plate that covers the hole I made from the last time I bashed my head against wall in the shower and started punching the sides of my head and scraping my nails across my chest until I was bleeding a lot. Then I just downed the rest of my wine and smashed the bottle in the shower. I stepped on some broken glass on the way out of the shower but I pulled the shard out of my foot. My mom heard me from her room and started bitching and freaking out but I told her to shut the fuck up and go back to rotting in her bed like the diseased hopeless corpse she is. My forehead is bruised and bleeding and I have a headache so I'm going to drink more.

I know I'm living up to the normtard stereotype of an incel who doesn't shower but in all honesty, I'm too ugly to shower. There's no shower for your face. I don't care how disgusting I smell, I'm a dead body so I should smell like a dead body. The only reason I showered tonight was because the layer of skin smegma was getting too thick and was bothering me. The smell was no big deal.
Dn sounds like larp after first line tbh sorry

incels.is copypasta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
Good story bro read every word tell more stories

This can't be true. If so you got some crazy mental problems. Stop being so fearful and just acccept things for what they are. And stop cutting yourself. It's retarded. You're a man. Act like it, whatever your reality may be.

Unironically just take a shower bro. Also dn rd