Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
But I will always be subhuman :(

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
96375150 344890509819558 4201938098210209792 n 1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7313, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
why cant u get on a treadmill and lift some weights i am confused?
you would ascend i can tell

idiot, have you still not lost weight like i told you? That was like 4 months ago.

Ascend? To what lol?

What do u mean to what u moron
Losing all that fat off your face and tits will make you look 1000x better here. Weight loss is the most basic and effective looksmax why are you here rotting and not working

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
What do u mean to what u moron
Losing all that fat off your face and tits will make you look 1000x better here. Weight loss is the most basic and effective looksmax why are you here rotting and not working
I have no bones and weight loss is cope. Chad gets laid at 80 percent body fat. I am losing weight but it takes time to lose significant amounts of weight

• JFL
Reactions: Yo momma
I have no bones and weight loss is cope. Chad gets laid at 80 percent body fat. I am losing weight but it takes time to lose significant amounts of weight

Holy fuck @ this cope. Just lose weight
And You have more fat in your face than a deep fat fryer thats why you say you have no bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Yo momma and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Holy fuck @ this cope. Just lose weight
And You have more fat in your face than a deep fat fryer thats why you say you have no bones
Ok I will
Only for my health, and I’ll see what happens

• Love it
Reactions: jake_okok
Ok I will
Only for my health, and I’ll see what happens

Its prolly gonna be hard but all u have to do is (forget nazi diets you will give up):

Dont eat fucking crap
Walking/slow jogs
lift some weights it can boost metabolism

As you get lighter/fitter you can up the intensity and do workouts

You are young enough, so ur body will do the rest. Good luck fat boy. I think u will be a lot better looking with weight loss

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Im praying for your ascenion bro, you keep talking about these surgeries but you dont even know how you look like. Literally get down to like 200 pounds off healthy dieting and exercising, you'll be normie at worst. Look at brendio's ascension, he slimmed down and looks pretty good now.

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma, jake_okok and Deleted member 756
Its prolly gonna be hard but all u have to do is (forget nazi diets you will give up):

Dont eat fucking crap
Walking/slow jogs
lift some weights it can boost metabolism

As you get lighter/fitter you can up the intensity and do workouts

You are young enough, so ur body will do the rest. Good luck fat boy. I think u will be a lot better looking with weight loss
I’m 24 but there’s no time like the present
I’m going to just drink water and calorie count- I’ll have to eat around 1500 calories and see what happens after a few weeks. I know how to lose weight, it’s easy. Eat less move more. It takes time and I’m aware of the loose skin but my health is more important.

• +1
Im praying for your ascenion bro, you keep talking about these surgeries but you dont even know how you look like. Literally get down to like 200 pounds off healthy dieting and exercising, you'll be normie at worst. Look at brendio's ascension, he slimmed down and looks pretty good now.
But I have no good features. I’ll lose weight for my health and to be able to get surgery.
You’ll ascend, at best I’ll carry on screwing ugly landwhales

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Op u look like a professional granny fucker. Should be proud

Ascend? To what lol?
You don’t know what you’re gonna look like until you do it
Also with a good body you might be able to pull some niche girls

• +1
You don’t know what you’re gonna look like until you do it
Also with a good body you might be able to pull some niche girls
I’ll have to see

I swear i commented on this thread??? Maybe i'm hallucinating lol

you look average to me,

Dude you're so fat you can't even tell what your bones are gonna look like, pray you have chad bones under all that

Just stop eating u fucking disgusting vile piece of trash.
How fucking retarded do you have to be to get to that weight in the first place.