I just want to be strong.

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
I used to never care about getting big or having muscles, because I never needed them to get girls, I pulled them being a scrawny bitch but fuck that. I want to be the biggest and strongest motherfucker when I walk in the room. I want dudes to be afraid of me and think twice before talking shit, I could care less about impressing some bitches with daddy issues who have rode the cock carousel. Woman of our generation are fucked and i don't care anymore and it's only going to get worse.

This will be me after i've fully Gymmaxxed boys. If you aren't hitting the gym right now getting as strong as you can idk what the fuck you are doing, even if you are an ugly incel your #1 focus should be getting strong. No excuses

E67D5FB55FE6AE2B2D941205C79A7A57D1BF5D18

@brbbrah @goat2x @Papabakvet @personalityinkwell

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6873 and 7 others
I used to never care about getting big or having muscles, because I never needed them to get girls, I pulled them being a scrawny bitch but fuck that. I want to be the biggest and strongest motherfucker when I walk in the room. I want dudes to be afraid of me and think twice before talking shit, I could care less about impressing some bitches with daddy issues who have rode the cock carousel. Woman of our generation are fucked and i don't care anymore and it's only going to get worse.

This will be me after i've fully Gymmaxxed boys. If you aren't hitting the gym right now getting as strong as you can idk what the fuck you are doing, even if you are an ugly incel your #1 focus should be getting strong. No excuses

View attachment 1008771

based
dragon ball z fighting GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
Just 4K calories maxx

• +1

View attachment 1008771

Are you injecting?

• +1
Are you injecting?
not atm, but i could, i'll never go bald with my native nw0 genes. could be in my advantage. no one in my family bloodline has ever gotten bald.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
All it takes is one bullet

• Hmm...
nice thread

• Love it
not atm, but i could, i'll never go bald with my native nw0 genes. could be in my advantage. no one in my family bloodline has ever gotten bald.
be careful with jews

• Woah
Height? Shoulder width?

DBS hmm. It's seems like your on the powerscaling anime rabbit hole
7G9eEaOH2m-4.png

Well you know if you decided to read novels they include alot of powerscaling and are 10 to 100 times longer
Maybe you could start with a little:

And move onto

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 2214
Socrates

• Love it
Just GOMAD and Starting Strength theory

• +1