I just watched the most foid hate inducing movie (knock knock)

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
It’s a movie about a family father whose wife and kids go on vacation for a few days. Then in one night two sluts knock on his door and seduce him and make it look like he cheated on his wife on purpose. Afterwards they destroy his entire house and terrorize him and almost kill him.

Really no movie for truecels who already feel hate against foids. I was legit punching my TV screen :rage::rage::rage:

It’s a movie about a family father whose wife and kids go on vacation for a few days. Then in one night two sluts knock on his door and seduce him and make it look like he cheated on his wife on purpose. Afterwards they destroy his entire house and terrorize him and almost kill him.

Really no movie for truecels who already feel hate against foids. I was legit punching my TV screen :rage::rage::rage:

View attachment 105354
Name?

Made by and for foids ngl

View attachment 105354

Not a single second will be wasted watching that film

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
I don’t want to spoiler anything but in the end this entire movie felt like an feminism campaign
That’s the plot of 70% of nowadays movies anyway

There’s always a strong empowered ethnic woman

Or some other garbage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Joker is coming out soon... incels rise up

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos
That’s the plot of 70% of nowadays movies anyway

There’s always a strong empowered ethnic woman

Or some other garbage
This.

Movies have always been ridiculous towards whatever personal agenda they want to push.

Society remains fucked up partly because of ugly Jew producers always writing their character to get the hot girl.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad