I kinda ascended

TeaGuy

TeaGuy

Bronze
I kinda ascended today. My female flatmate tried to have sex with me today and I went along with it. She came home drunk after a night out while I was cooking something in the kitchen. She tried to talk to me for a bit and then she started to kiss me and asked if I want to have sex with her. I wasn't really feeling horny and already masturbated twice before that's why and I couldn't really get hard. Overall the experience was pretty shitty, but I am going to fuck her again soon and this time I will go an a no Fap before that.
Before that I was KV mentalcel. I have had multiple girls interested in me before that though, but I was always to aspie to talk to the girls. Looks only get you that far and I think being NT is still heavily underrated by many on this forum. She even told me that I am really handsome, yet I was a virgin till 21 and there was a lot of luck involved.
A basic level of social skills is a must If you wanna be a slayer.

I haven't fucked or kissed any of them. That's my point you don't need social skills to get them interested but you need them to fuck them.

Are you above average facially and yea obv u need to be able to talk to fuck them like a normal human being, without looks it’s all useless

I know, but my brain was and still is too aspie to talk to them for longer that 2 minutes
That's social anxiety I've known low inhib aspies who run around annoying everyone

• +1
Reactions: TeaGuy
Are you above average facially and yea obv u need to be able to talk to fuck them like a normal human being, without looks it’s all useless
I am above average facially and I know that it should be common sense, but many people here think it's bullshit and say stuff like only IOI is p in v and other stupid stuff like that
That's social anxiety I've known low inhib aspies who run around annoying everyone
Yeah high inhib is what I actually meant i just like the word aspie:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
Haven’t had female attention in real life in years. I need it again so I can remember how it feels and cherish it.