I knew 5 guys who committed suicide because of their small penis/micropenis

Fallen Chad

Fallen Chad

Looksmaxing until I become a Chad Again
I was active in various sexuality/relationship Forums from various countires during 2015-2018, and ive met a lot of depressed suicidal guys who's life was fucked due to their micropenises (and their General feminized bodies)

The youngest guy i knew was 15, he killed himself with sleeping pills, he had a micropenis and was bullied because of it from the whole School, his Father messaged me the day after he killed himself

The oldest guy was 46, he was also traumatized at the age of 14 by his female classmates, he never saw a women naked his whole life, he hang himself

One guy was 38 and was humiliated in a extreme sick (basically raped) way by his male and female classmates when he was a teen, he didnt told anyone About that because it was to humiliating for him, even his mother made Always fun About small penises, she and her female Friends Always talked About how ridiculous and childish it Looks if a man has a small penis

He shot himself during summer 2016

one guy who was 19 has also hang himself, his male classmates pulled down his pants while their girlfriends made Pictures of him which they later shared online, he couldnt even go outside anymore because almost every 5nd Young Person recognized him

the 2nd youngest was 17, he killed himself 1 day before his Birthday, his oneitis called him and told him that she wants to fuck out the shit out of him, he came to her house, then she invited him into her room where he should undress himself infront of her because she wanted to see his sexy Body, he first denied it but then she told him that she loves him like the way he is, then he undressed himself and after that his bullies rushed out of her Rooms bathroom and started to film him with their phones.

after that he refused to go to School anymore, then 1 day before his birth he jumped from a tall Bridge and broked his neck, his younger brother (who was a disabled truecel) skype called me the following day, at first he was going to blame me but then i told him what happened, at first he started to rage and then he started to cry like a Little Baby, that still haunts me because of that enormous pain you heard in his voice

I dont even know how you not can go ER after you experienced such a extreme Kind of humiliation

I cant even describe the rage and pain in words which i feel if i only think About These sad stories, ive never knew anyone of them in a personal way,but it still Shocks me and kills me from the inside

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fuxkdakikez, Zeruel and 102 others
@dicklet4incher

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 2214 and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Zeruel, Looks234 and 61 others
4fb23d39-1ceb-4ef8-b2b6-29ff996dbfbd-png.44055

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, onnysk, Deleted member 8765 and 14 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 14392, onnysk and 16 others
This is so sad

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Romeo1111, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
This is the first I felt true rage on this website. I'm logging off for the day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fuxkdakikez, Romeo1111 and 19 others
i dont know anymore man this is fucked up beyond repair no one literally NOONE can escape the dickpill
its so brutal im at loss of words i guess rope prices will go down for easter if im lucky i can buy one for sale this isnt funny anymore its just ..
over
This is the first I felt true rage on this website. I'm logging off for the day.
same i cant keep up with this anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, WadlowMaxxing, EckhartTollemaxx and 10 others
The youngest guy i knew was 15, he killed himself with sleeping pills, he had a micropenis and was bullied because of it from the whole School, his Father messaged me the day after he killed himself
:feelswow::feelswow: @dogtown

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, Demir, Extra Chromosome and 6 others
i dont know anymore man this is fucked up beyond repair no one literally NOONE can escape the dickpill
its so brutal im at loss of words i guess rope prices will go down for easter if im lucky i can buy one for sale this isnt funny anymore its just ..
over

same i cant keep up with this anymore
Can't you just get it surgically enlarged?

• WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Can't you just get it surgically enlarged?
i dont know i have heard that penis surgery can infect your dick so much that removal will be required im not risking it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Lolcel, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
And they say Incels hurt people.
At least they're at peace now. JFL@ being born male with a micropenis, it's like your whole life is one big cruel joke.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, AlwaysHaveQuestions, alriodai and 16 others
Anything above 6 inches and you're safe

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeruel, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 5891 and 7 others
And they say Incels hurt people.
At least they're at peace now. JFL@ being born male with a micropenis, it's like your whole life is one big cruel joke.
It's so sad

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Richard_Hungwell, Time Travel and 2 others
What was their dick size

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
This was very unsettling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8765 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Patrick Baitman, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
over

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Absi
I'm having a panic attack rn

tldr: 7
:feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, WadlowMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Are you @Doug on incel.is

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Didn’t read. Also, why do you know so many people with micro dicks, and did they have any similarities in terms of ethnic background?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Patrick Baitman, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
You ever notice now male body image issues always have to do with something he can't control. What can a man do to be taller, make his clavicles wider, have a bigger dick, have a better face and not lose his hair? Now what do foids have to do to not be fat? Eat at a calorie deficit but that's too much and society panders to this shit.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, mmm, Ricochet and 38 others
This makes me so sad and angry tbh

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Extra Chromosome
I swear to GOD I would have went ER on those fuckers. So much ragefuel.
Didn’t read. Also, why do you know so many people with micro dicks, and did they have any similarities in terms of ethnic background?
First several words he say its from forums.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Absi
humans are trash

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet, Deleted member 10679, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others
So what we learned from these stories guys? Confidence.
Yeah It's Confidence What you need guys
Also don't forget Cold showers and haircut
See you in the next episode Of The Fallen Chad Stories

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: alriodai, WadlowMaxxing, diggbicc and 17 others
Nice LARP.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, 5'8manlet, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
What forum was it that you shared skype and contacts with?

God those "redpilled" fags are some cringy fuckers.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 1973
Nice LARP.
I wish but this kind of thing is real. Male body shaming goes ignored by society at large because women are more important. It's not fair but youre just expected to take it.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and alex569
how should i dickmaxx, i'm 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3323 and Richard_Hungwell
Meanwhile foids body looks like absolute garbage but to society its BEUTIFUL!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newkid, Deleted member 8765, Lolcel and 4 others
even his mother made Always fun About small penises, she and her female Friends Always talked About how ridiculous and childish it Looks if a man has a small penis
Disgusting, I can't imagine anything more traumatizing than hearing your own mom talking about stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Danish_Retard, Lolcel and 1 other person
Disgusting, I can't imagine anything more traumatizing than hearing your own mom talking about stuff like that.

i heard my mum say to her boyfriend when she was arguing with him "your rubish in bed, your just an old man", i cant look at her the same tbh. JFl i actually moved out shortly after and now live with my dad. AWALT

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ricochet, Danish_Retard and 12 others
The oneniteis story is brutal af I would have roped also

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Danish_Retard, TheEndHasNoEnd and 8 others
This is pure ragefuel. Fuck society. I'm gonna commit toaster bath :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fuxkdakikez, Ricochet and 22 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
women should not have the right to decide who is best for them. that's the governments' job

7x6 to never get mogged

8x6 is ultra safe

my theory is that super girthy dicks are the rare ones, width is what makes things look big, wrist circumference/ bideltoid / hips etc, pencil dicks look like jokes but if u have a coke can dick and 6 inches its going to look like a 9 incher, girth is everything

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Ricochet, Danish_Retard and 10 others
You have a micropenis only if gg allin mogs you

the 2nd youngest was 17, he killed himself 1 day before his Birthday, his oneitis called him and told him that she wants to fuck out the shit out of him, he came to her house, then she invited him into her room where he should undress himself infront of her because she wanted to see his sexy Body, he first denied it but then she told him that she loves him like the way he is, then he undressed himself and after that his bullies rushed out of her Rooms bathroom and started to film him with their phones.

after that he refused to go to School anymore, then 1 day before his birth he jumped from a tall Bridge and broked his neck

This is fu*king cruel and brutal, I hope her conscious is eating her alive

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, WadlowMaxxing, diggbicc and 3 others