I knew 5 guys who committed suicide because of their small penis/micropenis

@cocainecowboy thoughts on this?

Attachments

• 808212-01add198a7d84eed5c4b48034bc500a2.png
    808212-01add198a7d84eed5c4b48034bc500a2.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 132
https://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-...her-they-make-fun-of-guys-with-small-penises/ lol tho

If only ever school had like a chad robin hood but for incels, sort of like Nibba to abuse these degenerates

Fuck this article is so fucking infuriating. If any of you ascend don't forget what these degenerates treat guys with small flaws like.
No one cares about men, your hormones can be so fucked that you basically don't go through puberty but doctors would still be hesitant to give you T. Meanwhile women can get hormonal treatment if they have minor acne
They give girls age 15 T if they claim to „feel like a man“

but won‘t give it to boys the same age, when they can‘t develop properly

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Pumanator, oatmeal and 1 other person
A friend of mine was drunk and started bitching about his small dick. He hasn’t roped, but he has never been with a woman. He’s avg looking and probably could have gotten some action. But the dickpill destroyed him.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator and Timelessbrah
i think theres a lot more than just that going on when somebody kills themselves tbh.
In some cases yes but in other cases it's purely because if dick size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
bbc

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
bbc

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
4FB23D39 1CEB 4EF8 B2B6 29FF996DBFBD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
They failed to realize that you could change your dick-size albeit will take a long time. A famous dickmaxxer who goes by M9ter went from 4 inches to 8 inches in the span of 10 years.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricochet, RAITEIII and Deleted member 4612
What the fuck this is beyond brutal. Especially the guys that had other people film them.

I hope nobody I know IRL finds this site. Maybe proving BBC copers wrong wasn't worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and goat2x
one guy who was 19 has also hang himself, his male classmates pulled down his pants while their girlfriends made Pictures of him which they later shared online, he couldnt even go outside anymore because almost every 5nd Young Person recognized him
That’s when you go er

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3299
if i had micro penis and some bitches roasted me for it and humiliated me in front of everyone i am going er not suiciding just lol at them

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Michael Myers
one of the saddest threads

brutal there are girls with tight vaginas but a micropenis is a legit medical condition with which if Im not wrong you cant even penetrate the pussy

brutal there are girls with tight vaginas but a micropenis is a legit medical condition with which if Im not wrong you cant even penetrate the pussy
yeah but its not just micropenis that is a problem. even if you have a sub 5 incher its still seen as a micropenis

• +1
LARP

• +1
They failed to realize that you could change your dick-size albeit will take a long time. A famous dickmaxxer who goes by M9ter went from 4 inches to 8 inches in the span of 10 years.
Hes lying and is mentally ill. Daily reminder that in 10 years there's not even one single picture.

Borderline nobody has pictures. Its all just trust me bro...

In some cases yes but in other cases it's purely because if dick size
Agreed. Nobody ropes with a 9 inches. Nobody.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Damn sad post. Dickpill is a tough one. This is why your opinion of yourself needs to be more important to you, than any other. Make sure you're working on your mental fitness the same way you work on physical and financial fitness

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I was active in various sexuality/relationship Forums from various countires during 2015-2018, and ive met a lot of depressed suicidal guys who's life was fucked due to their micropenises (and their General feminized bodies)

The youngest guy i knew was 15, he killed himself with sleeping pills, he had a micropenis and was bullied because of it from the whole School, his Father messaged me the day after he killed himself

The oldest guy was 46, he was also traumatized at the age of 14 by his female classmates, he never saw a women naked his whole life, he hang himself

One guy was 38 and was humiliated in a extreme sick (basically raped) way by his male and female classmates when he was a teen, he didnt told anyone About that because it was to humiliating for him, even his mother made Always fun About small penises, she and her female Friends Always talked About how ridiculous and childish it Looks if a man has a small penis

He shot himself during summer 2016

one guy who was 19 has also hang himself, his male classmates pulled down his pants while their girlfriends made Pictures of him which they later shared online, he couldnt even go outside anymore because almost every 5nd Young Person recognized him

the 2nd youngest was 17, he killed himself 1 day before his Birthday, his oneitis called him and told him that she wants to fuck out the shit out of him, he came to her house, then she invited him into her room where he should undress himself infront of her because she wanted to see his sexy Body, he first denied it but then she told him that she loves him like the way he is, then he undressed himself and after that his bullies rushed out of her Rooms bathroom and started to film him with their phones.

after that he refused to go to School anymore, then 1 day before his birth he jumped from a tall Bridge and broked his neck, his younger brother (who was a disabled truecel) skype called me the following day, at first he was going to blame me but then i told him what happened, at first he started to rage and then he started to cry like a Little Baby, that still haunts me because of that enormous pain you heard in his voice

I dont even know how you not can go ER after you experienced such a extreme Kind of humiliation

I cant even describe the rage and pain in words which i feel if i only think About These sad stories, ive never knew anyone of them in a personal way,but it still Shocks me and kills me from the inside
yee this is my fate. I'm extremely close to roping i cant cope anymore against the dickpill:pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

I will go ER.

the 2nd youngest was 17, he killed himself 1 day before his Birthday, his oneitis called him and told him that she wants to fuck out the shit out of him, he came to her house, then she invited him into her room where he should undress himself infront of her because she wanted to see his sexy Body, he first denied it but then she told him that she loves him like the way he is, then he undressed himself and after that his bullies rushed out of her Rooms bathroom and started to film him with their phones.
this is so fucked up man, how do people get enjoyment out of doing shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel