I knew it was too good to be true

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
So i'm on Plentyoffish and i get chatting with some nice foreign lady who lives near me... She's a care assistant for the elderly...
She has quite a pretty face and guess what.. SHe's into me.. the conversation is going great

I knew something was up.. This shit was too good to be true, She only had 3 images of her face... which was nice enough.

I ask her for her facebook, she adds me.. and sure enough!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The laws of physics NEVER lie. high-value women do not hold down conversations and seem to be interested with guys that look like me. It just does not happen.
No exceptions. None.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and 2 others
Just date her and start sneaking some Clen into her meals bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinko, TheChosenChad, Redrighthand and 3 others
hYxf6al.jpg

She sent me a message first on messenger..

I'm too much of a nice guy to block and ignore :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Alexanderr

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
lol at having any standards when you are bald

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 176, Balkancel and 5 others
u arent chad stop having standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: norwoodreaper, Chinko, TheChosenChad and 3 others
I've had genuine hot women in my lifetime.. it's hard to go down

DNP*

go hard or go home tbh ngl

Legit, but if you sneak in DNP, give it to her in the morning or something and get away from her ASAP!

She is going to STINK with all that sweat from the DNP

1520437668780.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Chinko, Arkantos, jefferson and 1 other person
I've had genuine hot women in my lifetime.. it's hard to go down

if she loses weight she will leave you faster than your hairfolicles

• JFL
Reactions: Chinko, TheChosenChad, BigBoy and 1 other person
hYxf6al.jpg

She sent me a message first on messenger..

I'm too much of a nice guy to block and ignore :feelsbadman:
this reminds me of some filipino kid that probably got starved and abused by his parents who always wanted to play bo2 zombies with me on steam. and he would send those fucking happy steam emojis to me. part of me died when i removed him as a friend.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1560
C6uqhEa.jpg

That's my lady..

Nah.. no chance boyos. She can be one of my beta orbiters on my facebook :feelsgah:

C6uqhEa.jpg

That's my lady..

Nah.. no chance boyos. She can be one of my beta orbiters on my facebook :feelsgah:

Tittyfuck her first and then dump tbh tbh srs ngl (post it on here when your done)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
In 2020 she will be able to fuck Sean o pry, it's now or never bro

I think i put her off with my one word answers..

I'm safe now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 245 and paulie_walnuts
Well, she's only been a member of POF for about an hour...
I guess she's just discovered her inbox is filling up with compliments from desperados

She will have deleted me on Facebook in a few hours time

this reminds me of some filipino kid that probably got starved and abused by his parents who always wanted to play bo2 zombies with me on steam. and he would send those fucking happy steam emojis to me. part of me died when i removed him as a friend.
View attachment 83859
whyd u unfriend him

whyd u unfriend him
i din't really feel like playing bo2 zombies and he wanted to play at odd times because he was in the phillippines

i din't really feel like playing bo2 zombies and he wanted to play at odd times because he was in the phillippines
thats fucked up tbh, if u knew he was going through tough times it wouuldve been better if you let him down easier. a simple no would have done.

• So Sad
Reactions: haircutcel
thats fucked up tbh, if u knew he was going through tough times it wouuldve been better if you let him down easier. a simple no would have done.
i feel bad about it tbh but don't actually think he was getting abused. was just sad because he was a small child who just wanted to play bo2 zombies and sent the heartwarming steam happy emoji frequently.

i feel bad about it tbh but don't actually think he was getting abused. was just sad because he was a small child who just wanted to play bo2 zombies and sent the heartwarming steam happy emoji frequently.
View attachment 83890

You are a cruel guy..

I would have personally made friend with him and maybe even sent some money... £20 would be a weeks wage over in PH

• So Sad
Reactions: haircutcel
You are a cruel guy..

I would have personally made friend with him and maybe even sent some money... £20 would be a weeks wage over in PH
darktriadmaxxing tbh
honestly going to add him back and send him money now
hold up i actually never unfriended him, i guess he just hasn't played bo2 in forever? last online 2 days ago

I might befriend this girl as access to the migration polish/Romanian girls that live here..

She appears to live in a shared house with hotties

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
You’re bald though so best to keep your standards low if you can but then again, a fatty isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.