I know a product that can give you hollow cheeks.

I'mme

I'mme

Silver
If enough folks are interested, I will tell you the name of the product that can burn fat when applied.

this isnt a bazaar dude, just tell us what it is so we can tell u its cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag, RoundHouse, Chad69 and 44 others
this isnt a bazaar dude, just tell us what it is so we can tell u its cope
Okay mate.

So it is a lotion with 2% aminophylline. Amino has been proven by researches to reduce/remove fat. Bodybuilders use it to get abs. But it is more famous with fat women who want some of their parts to be slim, at least.

Amazon product ASIN B00ITY6XK0
And yes, those who have bad facial structure, either you won't get hollow cheeks or it won't look good on you.

To look like I just escaped auschwitz ?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Currycellmate, Pendejo, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
N
If enough folks are interested, I will tell you the name of the product that can burn fat when applied.
No thanks mate, without good facial bones hollow cheeks make you just look like a junkie.
What? Can you explain this term? I'm pretty new in here.
Auschwitz was ww2 era german death camp for jews. Jesus, who doesn't know this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Chad69, PrisonMike and 6 others
N

No thanks mate, without good facial bones hollow cheeks make you just look like a junkie.
Maybe then apply this lotion only sporadically, if you want skin to tighten at least.

Okay mate.

So it is a lotion with 2% aminophylline. Amino has been proven by researches to reduce/remove fat. Bodybuilders use it to get abs. But it is more famous with fat women who want some of their parts to be slim, at least.

Amazon product ASIN B00ITY6XK0
And yes, those who have bad facial structure, either you won't get hollow cheeks or it won't look good on you.
That's cope sir. Simply cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and Wannabe6ft2
Take DNP jfl

1.Bloat is different from fat.
2.Facial fat is way different than fat on thighs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
The results from the link OP posted...

one of the responses:
what results? you've still got kublai khan's bloat genetics

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 685, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
1.Bloat is different from fat.
2.Facial fat is way different than fat on thighs.
1. For that you need a diuretic. I take spironolactone so it does the job for me.

2. A user whose experience I quoted used it on face.

I don't know why guys here are so endrenched into believing they they can't change for better. I've gone from 1/2 to 5/6.
The results from the link OP posted...
View attachment 86175

one of the responses:

giphy.gif
If you don't want to take it, please don't. And please post all three images of him so that guys here can compare.

• +1
Reactions: daxter779
On a serious note, I've used Gotu Kola for lower abs skin after weight loss, and it has very good results.
if i remember correctly the one i used had aminophilline as well.

i haven't seen ANY study on topical fat reduction for the face though

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
On a serious note, I've used Gotu Kola for lower abs skin after weight loss, and it has very good results.

i mean there is surgery to remove facial fat right? i might go for that tbh its like $3k?

i mean there is surgery to remove facial fat right? i might go for that tbh its like $3k?

this operation doesn't make sense to me.
excessive facial fat is because you're overweight, and if not overweight, due to hormonal imbalance.

why not correct the issue instead of just removing the symptom?

also, non invasive methods should be tried first tbh ngl

• +1
this operation doesn't make sense to me.
excessive facial fat is because you're overweight, and if not overweight, due to hormonal imbalance.

why not correct the issue instead of just removing the symptom?

also, non invasive methods should be tried first tbh ngl
currently i've been trying to drop my body fat percentage while drinking water to to try to improve my aesthetics. you mentioned hormonal imbalance, can you go more in depth? as far as surgery, i don't plan on getting it any time soon. like you mentioned i'm trying to explore other options before doing anything crazy.

Great.. You used gotu kola orally, right?
currently i've been trying to drop my body fat percentage while drinking water to to try to improve my aesthetics. you mentioned hormonal imbalance, can you go more in depth? as far as surgery, i don't plan on getting it any time soon. like you mentioned i'm trying to explore other options before doing anything crazy.
Try that lotion along with some diuretic. Prefer spironolactone if you have acne or oil or any androgen caused condition.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Great.. You used gotu kola orally, right?

i used gotu kola pills, because otherwise i'd have to put the lotion around my waste.
and i didn't want to do this back then.
but the lotion is more effective. (i didn't realize this then)

now, that i think about it, the pharmasist at first thought i wanted a face lotion.
so there probably is an aminophylline lotion for localized facial fat, as well.

people who try to lose weight a lot of times go about it in an unhealthy way.

calorie restriction usually comes with micronutrient deficiency.
also, a lot of people workout too much for their current level.

it's effective in creating a calorie deficiency, but as you approach lower body fat, it will take time for your body to get over the stress.

if you see people with legit cortisol diseases, they have literal moon face

obviously you won't see that much if you're within normal range, but that's the direction you're going towards if you stress your body too much.

focusing on consistent easy-going healthmaxxing is the best way to do it imo

Last edited:
  • +1
OP @I'mme can you find me a link to a product containing aminophylline in/from Germany?

I've just ordered the product, I hope it can give me more facial leanness

I don't expect miracle but I'd be glad it works a bit

I've just ordered the product, I hope it can give me more facial leanness

I don't expect miracle but I'd be glad it works a bit
Would love to see your results.

Please revert back to me after a month. Ty.

I will
Would love to see your results.

Please revert back to me after a month. Ty.

I will receive the product in 2 weeks I think.

I'll use it on my face then to see if it works

• +1
God damn fucking idiot pieces of shit... burning face fat pads, how stupid can one be.. face fat keeps the cheeks fresh, young looking... fucking goolge it. You lose that fat as you get old, so want to burn it ? Fucking retards.. im done with this community

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dingodongo and shimada
God damn fucking idiot pieces of shit... burning face fat pads, how stupid can one be.. face fat keeps the cheeks fresh, young looking... fucking goolge it. You lose that fat as you get old, so want to burn it ? Fucking retards.. im done with this community
Bye. Will not miss you.

OP @I'mme can you find me a link to a product containing aminophylline in/from Germany?
Hey mate! Did you try that product?

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare, jj43 and Deleted member 6401
This, it's probably too risky to use on the face if it's half way effective
could use it under the jaw to enhance the jawline though.