I legitimately can’t interact with others properly

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
It’s so fucking over.

Just saw this 3/10 Manlet from class run funny man game and just make it look so effortless. I can’t even answer basic questions jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If you aren't willing to try drugs, you can still run sleep deprivation game. Stay awake for 24-36 hours, you will experience lowered inhibition and increased impulsivity. Try it and report back

• +1
If you aren't willing to try drugs, you can still run sleep deprivation game. Stay awake for 24-36 hours, you will experience lowered inhibition and increased impulsivity. Try it and report back
Fucking lol. Time to make my addy be useful
But I’d still look like shit from being sleep deprived. I won’t be able to cope

• +1
Fucking lol. Time to make my addy be useful
But I’d still look like shit from being sleep deprived. I won’t be able to cope
There's literally no other way, it's either drugs or NoSleep. You can't magically force yourself to become NT

• +1
There's literally no other way, it's either drugs or NoSleep. You can't magically force yourself to become NT

Yeah. I’m just keep being a social outcasted autist. Can’t even keep the conversation going if my life depended on it. Girl I just met probably things I don’t give a shit about her and that I hold no value

• +1
Yeah. I’m just keep being a social outcasted autist. Can’t even keep the conversation going if my life depended on it. Girl I just met probably things I don’t give a shit about her and that I hold no value
:feelscry:

• +1
either learn how to or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
It’s so fucking over.

Just saw this 3/10 Manlet from class run funny man game and just make it look so effortless. I can’t even answer basic questions jfl
Cocaine.

• +1