I like leading on roasties to think I'm single then ghosting them

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
i like to make women think I'm single and then ask them to eat at the cafeteria at my uni. I do this for a few days and they start to get feelings for me. They ask me to hang out and snap me 100 times a day saying "hey let's hang out" "wyd" "hello?" "We should go out to [club name] on Friday!" "where r u?" "Hello????"

Jfl. Fuck them for only liking me now that I'm gl lmao. It's enjoyable to see these whores get hurt t b h

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
They'll call you a creep but after you looksmaxx they'll want to have a baby with you

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
I have like 7 different girls who love me and think I'm dedicated and loyal to them rofl. They all say its my personality too :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I have like 7 different girls who love me and think I'm dedicated and loyal to them rofl. They all say its my personality too :lul:
Lmaooooo

"Personalitiiiiihihihihi™"

Good on ya boyo maybe after getting their hearts broken they'll straighten out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
I wish I was a Chad like Nibba :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Lmaooooo

"Personalitiiiiihihihihi™"

Good on ya boyo maybe after getting their hearts broken they'll straighten out
"I dont even like muscles! Or care about height! I like you cause ur funny!"

• +1
I wish I was a Chad like Nibba :feelsrope:
1 day u may
"I dont even like muscles! Or care about height! I like you cause ur funny!"
"Tihiiiii you're so funny maybe we could chat sometime in my dorm tihiiii :p"

Oh you're 6'3 and broad shouldered with a forward grown face I didn't even notice tihi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
le autismo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
doesn't matter because my genetics are good
so u admit I got shitty muscle genetics and my previous thread isn't cope????:feelsyay:

• +1
so u admit I got shitty muscle genetics and my previous thread isn't cope????:feelsyay:
you can do the best you can but some people will always be better regardless of training t b h.

be the best version of YOURSELF

• +1
haha I read a post on IT where a girl said she'd rather have sex with DANNY DEVITO rather than CHRIS HEMSWORTH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
holy shit the cope is strong
Not cope. Sexual strategy for luring in betas
i like to make women think I'm single and then ask them to eat at the cafeteria at my uni. I do this for a few days and they start to get feelings for me. They ask me to hang out and snap me 100 times a day saying "hey let's hang out" "wyd" "hello?" "We should go out to [club name] on Friday!" "where r u?" "Hello????"

Jfl. Fuck them for only liking me now that I'm gl lmao. It's enjoyable to see these whores get hurt t b h

Slayer tbh. I once did this with a moroccan 14yo girl and she 'was in love' after 1 day texting jfl. Sending heart emojis and stuff and spamming my phone when I didn't respond. She got really needy so I blocked her everywhere.

Nibba just make sure you're not making Bipolar girls in love with you.. they can fuck your shit up

• +1
Not cope. Sexual strategy for luring in betas

Slayer tbh. I once did this with a moroccan 14yo girl and she 'was in love' after 1 day texting jfl. Sending heart emojis and stuff and spamming my phone when I didn't respond. She got really needy so I blocked her everywhere.

Nibba just make sure you're not making Bipolar girls in love with you.. they can fuck your shit up
I've experienced similar things. I used to get stalked by these art hoe/chicc types in high school and they're actually insane t b h

• +1
can you send some pictures of you nohomo tho

btw: if you are really ghosting girls, i rly love you cuz id do the same. Hurting a females feeling must be the best feeling ever

• +1

were u ever an incel?
It would be great to get some revenge one day tbh

• +1
were u ever an incel?
It would be great to get some revenge one day tbh
Yes I was incel till last year at around the same time

btw: if you are really ghosting girls, i rly love you cuz id do the same. Hurting a females feeling must be the best feeling ever
It really is great emotionally hurting roasties. I don't and never will hurt prime virgin innocent girls but those are quite rare

• +1
  • +1

Pics of face or body

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
A literal subhuman trying to brag... jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
didn't this guy get btfo from someone doxxing him

pm me face n body