I listen dawn of victory and now i feel like this

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
And you claim that you are chadlite with that face?

Keep your hair longer its a good fraud
8JAwn3f d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
What? Op looks good though
5-5.5 PSL, not incel tier but definitely not enough to have any kind of dating advantage over his looksmatched foid counterpart

• +1
5-5.5 PSL, not incel tier but definitely not enough to have any kind of dating advantage over his looksmatched foid counterpart
Lol i had 13 mach in one day on tinder long time ago

Lol i had 13 mach in one day on tinder long time ago
Most high tier normies manage to rack up occasional one night stands, that's not what I personally consider ascension. Ascension is when you have such a large pool of foids to choose from that the foid you're with will do everything in her power to keep you

If that's not your situation then you're almost guaranteed to have a shit life, to varying degrees of course, as a male

• +1
Most high tier normies manage to rack up occasional one night stands, that's not what I personally consider ascension. Ascension is when you have such a large pool of foids to choose from that the foid you're with will do everything in her power to keep you

If that's not your situation then you're almost guaranteed to have a shit life, to varying degrees of course, as a male
after that account I had canceled to try the orb one. He had taken 20 mach where there was not much difference

after that account I had canceled to try the orb one. He had taken 20 mach where there was not much difference
Lmao, what pics you were you using at orb account?

however, misses so much that my inceldom will be the last of my problems since im aspie
Lmao, what pics you were you using at orb account?
the most famous ones

however, misses so much that my inceldom will be the last of my problems since im aspie

the most famous ones
cope with the rope

retarded how there's always some fucking chadlite to play the bully victim in order to elicit sympathy in these sorts of films. I wish they had the decency to depict reality as it is, not what will garner the most clicks

retarded how there's always some fucking chadlite to play the bully victim in order to elicit sympathy in these sorts of films. I wish they had the decency to depict reality as it is, not what will garner the most clicks
but frontally i mog him jfl