i literally cant take big dick "people" here seriously

But if Danny David had a 12 inch schlong,do you think he'd be able to be a bull.
yes bro as i said you only need to sexualy satisfy the wife to be bull thats the ONLY requirement

yes bro as i said you only need to sexualy satisfy the wife to be bull thats the ONLY requirement
But to sexually satisfy a woman,you also need the dominance factor.Which means height and frame.

But to sexually satisfy a woman,you also need the dominance factor.Which means height and frame.
when the coping is too strong
no bro dominance =big dick there is a reason why you cant be dominant with a small dick and this is literally it jfl
if you can dominate the wifes vagina with your dick and pleasure her you are a bull end of story

no bro dominance =big dick there is a reason why you cant be dominant with a small dick and this is literally it jfl
if you can dominate the wifes vagina with your dick and pleasure her you are a bull end of story
No man.As I said.It doesntatter how big Danny davito's cock is.He's beta and can't get a woman wet.

No man.As I said.It doesntatter how big Danny davito's cock is.He's beta and can't get a woman wet.
if he had a big cock He Would no one is having sex with faces women get sexual satisfaction from big dicks why is it so hard to understand? just go to r/cuckhold or
bigdickjoy on reddit or even on other online places and you will have women worshiping your cock and wanting to fuck you its not really hard

Shit thread kill yourselves

Shit thread kill yourselves
if you want to stay incel forever thats your problem im offering you a way out but you refuse to listen have fun rotting cuck

Cocks me to the depths of the abyss

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Insomniac
i have a tiny dick bro calm down
if you have 6 inch or plus its not small assuming you have 4-5 inches how could you possibly deny th e dickpill?

if he had a big cock He Would no one is having sex with faces women get sexual satisfaction from big dicks why is it so hard to understand? just go to r/cuckhold or
bigdickjoy on reddit or even on other online places and you will have women worshiping your cock and wanting to fuck you its not really hard
Most people on that reddit seem to be men.I'll keep my dickpics to myself.
Cocks me to the depths of the abyss
Dicks me

But I'm actually legit 6 inches no bone pressed. A little bit over 6.5 if Bone pressed (i'm fat as fuck). Am I a god now?
Until you post a pic of what you claim, you’re not.

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie