I LIVE A GOOD LIFE BUT NOT HAPPY BECAUSE NO SEX

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
IVE NEVER BEEN HAPPY, IM ACCOMPLISHING ALL OF MY DREAMS AND PURPOSE, I SHOULD BE HAPPY AF, BUT NO, IM DEPRESSED, I'M ACHIEVING MY GOAL AND PURPOSE BUT I DONT FEEL HAPPY, I CANT ENJOY ANYTHING, IVE BEEN DEPRESSED FOR A LONG TIME. I REALLY THINK THAT THIS IS BECAUSE IVE NEVER HAD SEX, NO MATTER WHAT I DO MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY, NOT HAVING SEX IS MAKING MY LIFE A COMPLETE UTTER SHIT, I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS, ETC ETC. BUT WHEN I GO TO SLEEP I FEEL EMPTY AND ALONE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 2403
Me 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Upper case makes any text look autistic so Dn rd

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Zradrad, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
Go get a hooker then

• +1
IVE NEVER BEEN HAPPY, IM ACCOMPLISHING ALL OF MY DREAMS AND PURPOSE, I SHOULD BE HAPPY AF, BUT NO, IM DEPRESSED, I'M ACHIEVING MY GOAL AND PURPOSE BUT I DONT FEEL HAPPY, I CANT ENJOY ANYTHING, IVE BEEN DEPRESSED FOR A LONG TIME. I REALLY THINK THAT THIS IS BECAUSE IVE NEVER HAD SEX, NO MATTER WHAT I DO MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY, NOT HAVING SEX IS MAKING MY LIFE A COMPLETE UTTER SHIT, I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS, ETC ETC. BUT WHEN I GO TO SLEEP I FEEL EMPTY AND ALONE.
How old are you lol

• So Sad
Not to bad. The average age to lose your virginity is 17 so your only slightly below average. As far as your desire to stick your penis into a vaginal cannel is considered worst case scenario you can just buy a prostitute so its not over yet.

• +1
of course its not over, it never began
I mean its hard to tell but you don't look that bad. You could definitely trick a girl into thinking that having sex with you is a good idea if you tried really hard.
20200809 191116

Last edited:
  • JFL
Screen Shot 2021 02 08 at 21417 PM

• JFL
but I posted lots of pics, how do you see them?
I just used the search bar for all post by you that use the term: "rate me" and dug through them

• JFL
were all gonna make it

• +1
why do I look bad? elab
No you don't look bad. And trust me ppl who look way worse than you have gotten laid before

You definitely have 0 excuse for still being a virgin

• +1