I looked at myself in the mirror and I realized that...

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
I am a coward.

Every time I try to talk to a woman, I get very self-conscious and eventually don't talk to her. It's like my brain crashes and I can't imagine what else I can do to start a conversation with her.

How can I stop being such a coward?

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, IdiAmin, Mastermind and 4 others
I looked at myself in the mirror today and noticed I am getting bigger masseters from chewing and hollows as well as a result. I got a very nice dopamine rush.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Celexawer, LastHopeForNorman, ovosoundszn and 6 others
I am a coward.

Every time I try to talk to a woman, I get very self-conscious and eventually don't talk to her. It's like my brain crashes and I can't imagine what else I can do to start a conversation with her.

Talk to girls more. I have been pretty successful and avoided awkwardness by watching men who are popular with girls (like James Bond) and imagining myself as if I was that guy.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Yes

But you cannot completely imitate an actor, in the end you will look fake.
No I am myself and I just use their phrases, body language and emulate their facial expressions. We all copy someone’s expressions, that’s how we learn how to communicate. It might as well be James Bond.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, IdiAmin and Neurose
@IwantToLooksMaxx I've spent like 2-3 minutes just looking at your avatar right now. It's so interesting how it changes haha. I get mogged when it goes lower lower than 0290 or so

• JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn and .*my*.
I am a coward.

Not a good sign if women aren't carrying the conversation. Gotta looksmaxx harder bro.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
What my friends did for me was drag me out to clubs and force me into talking to girls. Like sink or swim situations, like legit tap her on the shoulder, tell her that i said she was cute - and then dip out on me. At that point I either say nothing like an autist or actually talk to the girl. TBH i hated them so much for it for a while, then eventually i realized thats exactly what i needed. Helped a lot, highly recommend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143
Talking to girls is like jumping into a cold shower it seems terrible at first but eventually u get used to it. Like tbh its what we were designed to do as social animals

What my friends did for me was drag me out to clubs and force me into talking to girls. Like sink or swim situations, like legit tap her on the shoulder, tell her that i said she was cute - and then dip out on me. At that point I either say nothing like an autist or actually talk to the girl. TBH i hated them so much for it for a while, then eventually i realized thats exactly what i needed. Helped a lot, highly recommend.
With the current pandemic I cannot do any of that, well I can, but I prefer not to risk it.

Also, I'm quite uncomfortable in social situations, especially when women are present. It's extremely difficult.

Its definitely not easy and tbh improving social skills during a pandemic is hard af, I wouldnt know how to start. One thing i liked to keep in mind is that their is no pressure, no expectations or anything in a casual social interaction. So just say whatever you feel like saying there's no need to impress anyone. Go in with the mindset that ur just tryna talk to ppl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143 and GolemRot
I am a coward.

First of all, it's honestly because women don't like being approached in public, and aren't expecting it. They want Chad to approach them, but if your phone's not full of girls that are DTF from tinder and bumble, then at this time, I'm sorry to say, you are not Chad. It's also because your brain knows you will be rejected and is avoiding the pain and public humiliation. This repeated rejection destroys your self esteem and confidence for years.

Also, this is a pickup question, so I suggest you find a pickup forum. But I have a variety of interests, and I know the above truth is not what you want to hear, so I'll do my best to give you the kind of answer you're looking for.

Here's things that lower social anxiety, and would help you in this situation:
* Look up Nootropics Social Stacks (Lot's of nootropics that can make you more social)
* Meditate
* Maximize Testosterone (search a bunch of youtube videos and guides on how to do this)
* Be Slightly buzzed/drunk
* Looks Max More, so girls check you out and you get approach invitations from girls. This is the most effective thing on this list if you can do it.
* Have Full Routines that you've fully memorized, and practiced in front of a mirror hundreds of times. These should be pretty basic, and honest. "Hey I just saw you, and I think you're really pretty; I wanted to come say hi and get to know you... what's your name? what do you do? oh cool, etc. etc." If you're not honest about your attraction from the beginning your conversation will dead end most likely, and it would be too awkward for you to transition to telling her you think she's cute, or the transition would make things worse and she'd walk away or ignore you. You should be able to spit out a full routine, automatically even in a state of high fear, which is accomplished by practicing it infront of a mirror (or camera) hundreds if not thousands of times.

That's all my ideas. GL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143 and GolemRot
First of all, it's honestly because women don't like being approached in public, and aren't expecting it. They want Chad to approach them, but if your phone's not full of girls that are DTF from tinder and bumble, then at this time, I'm sorry to say, you are not Chad. It's also because your brain knows you will be rejected and is avoiding the pain and public humiliation. This repeated rejection destroys your self esteem and confidence for years.

Also, this is a pickup question, so I suggest you find a pickup forum. But I have a variety of interests, and I know the above truth is not what you want to hear, so I'll do my best to give you the kind of answer you're looking for.

Here's things that lower social anxiety, and would help you in this situation:
* Look up Nootropics Social Stacks (Lot's of nootropics that can make you more social)
* Meditate
* Maximize Testosterone (search a bunch of youtube videos and guides on how to do this)
* Be Slightly buzzed/drunk
* Looks Max More, so girls check you out and you get approach invitations from girls. This is the most effective thing on this list if you can do it.
* Have Full Routines that you've fully memorized, and practiced in front of a mirror hundreds of times. These should be pretty basic, and honest. "Hey I just saw you, and I think you're really pretty; I wanted to come say hi and get to know you... what's your name? what do you do? oh cool, etc. etc." If you're not honest about your attraction from the beginning your conversation will dead end most likely, and it would be too awkward for you to transition to telling her you think she's cute, or the transition would make things worse and she'd walk away or ignore you. You should be able to spit out a full routine, automatically even in a state of high fear, which is accomplished by practicing it infront of a mirror (or camera) hundreds if not thousands of times.
They are very good ideas, specially the last tip. Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
Bro can I tell you something? When a girl likes you, you won't even have to try. As awkward and retarded as I am, I can talk to girls who like me because they laugh at everything I say.

My personality on avi me=disgusting subhuman
My personality on me now=shy, interesting, funny

Same person different face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and sergeant blackpill
No I am myself and I just use their phrases, body language and emulate their facial expressions. We all copy someone’s expressions, that’s how we learn how to communicate. It might as well be James Bond.
No that's how autists learn how to communicate. NT learns by osmosis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and AutismMaxing