I looked normal as a kid. Now I look uncanny

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
I've been bothered by my appearance ever since HS when I began to notice I look off. Now that I think about it, yeah you don't really pay attention to that shit when you're younger (well some do, but I was a normal kid), but probably the reason looks never crossed my mind back when I was younger, is because I looked normal back then.

I was so full of rage a few years ago when I found a picture of myself from a schoolyear when I was in the third grade primary. I. Looked. Fucking. Normal. Then I had a realization. This pic was taken before I had an accident. About a year later, I had a big metal fuck off car ramp fall on my face when I was playing around one, as it wasn't secured. Basically the ramp dropped straight down on my nose, crushing it, and I was rushed into a hospital. Woke up drugged up and had to wear a cast over my face like a facemask for a month lol.

That's when all of my breathing issues began, this was exactly at the beginning of puberty, and I had likely started to mouthbreath to compensate. This caused my midface, that was already on the longer side even as a kid, to become uncannily long as an adult. Now I look like fucking Kylo Ren as opposed to how I used to look, I had Jared Leto/Ryan Reynolds proportions.

Tldr: dont break your face as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 5061 and 5 others
Christ. Jsanza all over again

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
life ain't fair

get surgery and fix it, wagecuck if you need to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and LebenistneHure
life ain't fair

get surgery and fix it, wagecuck if you need to
That's the plan, finishing uni in a year and will begin wagecucking and looksmaxxing. But I'm afraid I can't correct the damage. My occlusion is normal, eyes close set, nose long, philtrum avg. Now unless I can prove through CT scans my growth is off, and I somehow have my entire midface rotated, I'll be stuck masking the issue instead of fixing the root problem. My only bet is either widening my maxilla and midface to stretch out the skin, or have lf3 rotate midface including the nasal spine and nose base, but thats in a perfect world.

yeah my philtrum was a bit long as a kid but midface seems more normal
now my phlitrum is normal but midface got horse mode

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
at age 12 I had NW0 and forward growth looked like a Italian Prince

Now I look like a extra in a shitty Bulgarian tv show

• JFL
better than mouthbreathing due to allergies and not giving a shit to clear up ur nose

That's the plan, finishing uni in a year and will begin wagecucking and looksmaxxing. But I'm afraid I can't correct the damage. My occlusion is normal, eyes close set, nose long, philtrum avg. Now unless I can prove through CT scans my growth is off, and I somehow have my entire midface rotated, I'll be stuck masking the issue instead of fixing the root problem. My only bet is either widening my maxilla and midface to stretch out the skin, or have lf3 rotate midface including the nasal spine and nose base, but thats in a perfect world.
What surgery did u have after the accident was it under general anaesthetic

Resounds a lot with me ngl. It disturbed me so much being stuck on these boards despite feeling that I had been normal looking when younger. What I came to realize was that I had never been enough just was coping harder it didn't feel so bad ngl. Good luck with the surgeries I cope you end out looking normal to women.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, LebenistneHure and reptiles
better than mouthbreathing due to allergies and not giving a shit to clear up ur nose
Oh worry not, I have that as well jfl
I have asthma and allergies to animal fur, dust, mites, mowed grass... etc. That could also be one reason I have a shitty volume flow through my nose, due to constant mouth breathing as a kid. Ramp on the face was just cherry on top. A last nail in the coffin I guess lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Uglyandfat
What surgery did u have after the accident was it under general anaesthetic
Yeah, I was like 12 I think, I just remember being rushed to the hospital and put to sleep. I woke up drugged up, and after it wore off I never really bothered to ask what it was exactly they did. But I remember my nose was crushed down the middle, and one side of my brow ridge was pretty bad. So now I have slight hooding on one eye and it looks autistic. But they've patched me up pretty nicely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Oh worry not, I have that as well jfl
I have asthma and allergies to animal fur, dust, mites, mowed grass... etc. That could also be one reason I have a shitty volume flow through my nose, due to constant mouth breathing as a kid. Ramp on the face was just cherry on top. A last nail in the coffin I guess lmao
i cope with believing its genetics tbh my dad had a long ass midface around my age so i was probably destined to have it anyway

Resounds a lot with me ngl. It disturbed me so much being stuck on these boards despite feeling that I had been normal looking when younger.
/relate

I was a legit prettyboy mogger in elementary school, popular with girls, everything. once I reached my teens I pretty much turned invisible. the contrast was mindblowing. it was a combination of developing a couple of failos in my face during puberty + being small and skinny (doesn't really matter when you're a kid but in your teens it becomes yuge) that wrecked me.

it can be pretty devastating to think about what could've been had things gone differently, but it's in our hands to turn this around now. by any means necessary.

• Love it