[Rage] I lose 50 lbs but im STILL FAT need help

IngloriousBastard

IngloriousBastard

Adept
From 5'7 186lbs to 5'7 143 lbs in 6 months

People tells me that I lose a lot of weight but I was like " no I don't go to gym and I just eat a little bit better " and I got a scale recently and : 143lbs

But I still looks like a fat pig, mt BF habe to be like 25% or more

What Im supposed to do ?

Lift + high protein and low carb diet + calories deficit ?
But If Im in calories deficit Can I gain muscle ?

Thanks for your help

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Adept
lift heavy and eat proteins and no you wont gain muscle in a deficit or only some.

jefferson

jefferson

Anavar addict
Fast the first 6 hours of your day, do 30 mins of intense fasted cardio. When you then eat consume high protein with alot of fiber. Use caffeine 200mg, ephedrine 25mg, asprin 80mg.

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
From 5'7 186lbs to 5'7 143 lbs in 6 months

People tells me that I lose a lot of weight but I was like " no I don't go to gym and I just eat a little bit better " and I got a scale recently and : 143lbs

But I still looks like a fat pig, mt BF habe to be like 25% or more

What Im supposed to do ?

Lift + high protein and low carb diet + calories deficit ?
But If Im in calories deficit Can I gain muscle ?

Thanks for your help
You are like me op, cardio is the only way

dogapm123

dogapm123

Trainee
Calorie deficit and lifting+ cut the sodium and drink a lot of water

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

Zephir
1. Stop eating bullshit bloat food. So, cut out all sugar/honey/white bread/HFCS and all added oils. Replace the calories with lean protein and vegetables primarily, some fruit is okay, some whole grains are fine too. Be aware of everything you put in your fucking mouth and double check for hidden calories.

2. Gain some muscle. If you can't even do 1 or 2 pullups then that's your problem. Progressively overload to reach 10+ bodyweight pullups and like 30+ pushups and then come back and read about good lifting programs to go further. But build a base first with simple stuff, you WILL look better.

jefferson

jefferson

Anavar addict
1. Stop eating bullshit bloat food. So, cut out all sugar/honey/white bread/HFCS and all added oils. Replace the calories with lean protein and vegetables primarily, some fruit is okay, some whole grains are fine too. Be aware of everything you put in your fucking mouth and double check for hidden calories.

2. Gain some muscle. If you can't even do 1 or 2 pullups then that's your problem. Progressively overload to reach 10+ bodyweight pullups and like 30+ pushups and then come back and read about good lifting programs to go further. But build a base first with simple stuff, you WILL look better.
You nutritionpilled me tbh

Zyros

Zyros

Enthusiast
At 143 lbs with your height if you have a decent frame it should be more than enough to not look bloated, so I guess it is water retention. I am 5'11 and 130 lbs but my frame is auschwitz tier so my weight is normal I guess.

Cut out of most carbs and most sodium, avoid refined sugars like fire, stay very very well hydrated (drink lots of water/have a steady water intake along the day). Caffeine (dont abuse it too much) helps, but NOT from soda or other drinks, look for cheap pure black coffee with as little carb content as you can, you should be able to find non brand coffee with literally 0 carbs and salt, and dont drink it with any added sugar or shit. Eat only few dairy products, avoid milk as much as you can. This should be enough, if your metabolism is fast like mine (your weight loss seems proof of it) you shouldnt even need cardio or gym as long as you do basic exercise like going take a walk or just going hang around outside.

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Wizard
At 143 lbs with your height if you have a decent frame it should be more than enough to not look bloated, so I guess it is water retention. I am 5'11 and 130 lbs but my frame is auschwitz tier so my weight is normal I guess.

Cut out of most carbs and most sodium, avoid refined sugars like fire, stay very very well hydrated (drink lots of water/have a steady water intake along the day). Caffeine (dont abuse it too much) helps, but NOT from soda or other drinks, look for cheap pure black coffee with as little carb content as you can, you should be able to find non brand coffee with literally 0 carbs and salt, and dont drink it with any added sugar or shit. Eat only few dairy products, avoid milk as much as you can. This should be enough, if your metabolism is fast like mine (your weight loss seems proof of it) you shouldnt even need cardio or gym as long as you do basic exercise like going take a walk or just going hang around outside.
im 5 9 and i have a normal frame but i am so skinny fat despite only weighing 145lbs

SHARK

SHARK

Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had

Is dairy bad? I eat a lot of greek yogurt to get my protein. Sometimes milk as well, but I still stay under deficit.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

Zephir
Is dairy bad? I eat a lot of greek yogurt to get my protein. Sometimes milk as well, but I still stay under deficit.
I eat a lot of non-fat GY with berries, with stevia sweetener. Doesn't cause problems

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)