i lose all respect when gf mentions anything related to a past guy in her life.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
holy fk how can u fatherless fucking degenerates get in relationships with multiple women. i can't even fathom what it would be like spending my life with a used up slut.

every little insignifant mention of anything with another guy before me TILTS me to the moon. I get a surge of cortisol and testosterone flushing through my brain i simply cant handle my emotion when a whore mentions anything about another man. it makes me stomach turn, and twist like a wet towel cloth

except replace the liquid driping out with my attraction.

fucking shit world. how beautiful life would be if infidelity was punishable by death.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, xefo, chadpreetcel123 and 11 others
holy fk how can u fatherless fucking degenerates get in relationships with multiple women. i can't even fathom what it would be like spending my life with a used up slut.

every little insignifant mention of anything with another guy before me TILTS me to the moon. I get a surge of cortisol and testosterone flushing through my brain i simply cant handle my emotion when a whore mentions anything about another man. it makes me stomach turn, and twist like a wet towel cloth
View attachment 519104
except the replace the liquid driping out with my attraction.

View attachment 519096
fucking shit world. how beautiful life would be if infidelity was punishable by death.
Indeed that is why when it comes to LTR, it's virgin or death. You both should be each other's first times and first relationships, and that's the way it ideally should be.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, SpearOfOrion, SolidSnake and 8 others
The past is the past, be a real man and stop being so insecure.

• JFL
Reactions: SolidSnake, Jnumber01, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others

View attachment 519104
except replace the liquid driping out with my attraction.

View attachment 519096
same here, any girl I am with if she says she has had a bf before I just lose any interest in a ltr with her

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
if u get in a relationship with a used up slut. its basically like being a cuck, second choice. FML
🔪😭

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and sytyl
Indeed that is why when it comes to LTR, it's virgin or death. You both should be each other's first times and first relationships, and that's the way it ideally should be.
I would agree but the only thing preventing me is the bleeding, I really don't want fucking blood on my dick, it's nasty

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 7079 and Ritalincell
set a boundary if you're not willing to dump her. Tell her you don't want to hear anything about it anymore

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 4671 and MusicMaxxingMidget
I would agree but the only thing preventing me is the bleeding, I really don't want fucking blood on my dick, it's nasty
what are u talking about u utter cuck. making her bleed and have her commit to you as a sexual partner physically and mentally is the highest state of relationship.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, sytyl and Deleted member 4671
what are u talking about u utter cuck. making her bleed and have her commit to you as a sexual partner physically and mentally is the highest state of relationship.
Agreed except for the bleeding part, I said, I don't want blood on my fucking dick.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian
Agreed except for the bleeding part, I said, I don't want blood on my fucking dick.
you won't understand it until you do it, but trust, when you take a girls virginity, both you and her will never forget that moment

set a boundary if you're not willing to dump her. Tell her you don't want to hear anything about it anymore
she doesnt do it purposely. but once in a blue moon a freudian slip situation occurs.

my gf had 1 boyfriend before me and it already tilts me to the moon

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, chadpreetcel123, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Honestly I dont care anymore because all women are whores (at the ripe age of 12 theyre sucking dick).

I will pretend that none of that is important and love her regardless of her past to get a good income of pussy but once she so much as tries to touch my savings or say "our money" im dropping the bitch.

Giving her cheap fast food and faux love in exchange for pussy is worth it tbh tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Vitruvian, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back