• yes you bitch

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • no mate

Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 7926

Iron
I am proud of who I am. I don't care about the fact that I am 2 psl manlet. I am sick of all the ethnics white worshipping. I worship ethnics instead. I love being ethnic so much that I am against race mixing because it dilutes the ethnic genes and the white genes. desire is root to suffering. I try to no longer desire much and focus on what I have. I be myself and be confident. Beauty is on the inside. Confident boys are the most attractive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Htobrother, Descartes, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
spoken like a true greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, MentalistKebab, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Tumblr osbmjw2fEQ1qi9lz7o1 1280
E4c61260902e5ea637a6979fc2a29153e1138a08 00
Froy Gutierrez Teen Wolf Set Season 6b production Wikia
FAGHV48n

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep and 5 others
Tbf, I’m happy about being Punjabi and love our culture.

But I don’t have any of the classic Indian failos (very dark skin, manlet, smelly, accent)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Mike95, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, ScratchDiske221 and Deleted member 7926
GIGACOPE
GIGACOPE
GIGACOPE
GIGACOPE
greycel cope thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, SubhumanCurrycel, improover and 3 others
I love my culture and myself. I hate pathetic self hating ethnics though :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, CursedOne, Copeful and 8 others
Big fucking cope, reminds me of that video where the black mother tells her young daughter that she's "beautiful", I think Bieber posted it on how insta.

Atleast don't fucking cope on a blackpilled forum ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Chadeep and Deleted member 7926
What is this cope

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7926 and Good_Little_Goy
AirBrush 20200629202031
you pray every night to gandy wishing youll wake up as this gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Julius, Deleted member 7926 and 1 other person
I agree that being ethnic is better than being white, but this soy redpill shit is quite cringe, yet fitting for a nonwhite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descartes, Chadeep, Deleted member 7926 and 2 others
I love being ethnic
-has white guy as avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399, Chadeep and Deleted member 4332
I can't see nothing positive in race mix,i am telling you that as a person that lives in the most mixed country in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, CursedOne, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7926 and Good_Little_Goy
i want bts avi

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I am proud of who I am. I don't care about the fact that I am 2 psl manlet. I am sick of all the ethnics white worshipping. I worship ethnics instead. I love being ethnic so much that I am against race mixing because it dilutes the ethnic genes and the white genes. desire is root to suffering. I try to no longer desire much and focus on what I have. I be myself and be confident. Beauty is on the inside. Confident boys are the most attractive

Yes if it's south Asians (not south curries unless there pheno is indid) central Asian (excluding the mongoloid types) middle eastern north african then yeah i'm for race mixing but not on a large scale doing so breeds out the white race real quick i know others will disagree never the less as long as your blood primarily caucasoid i'm fine with it the number has to be 50 percent plus though atleast half of it should be caucasoid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Whenever I think of a falio, I say to myself. Atleast I’m not Indian and I feel a lot better. Not if joking I literally do this and it helps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Chadelite, Edgar and 4 others
I can't see nothing positive in race mix,i am telling you that as a person that lives in the most mixed country in the world.

I can think of some positives although i would prefer it didn't on a large scale but i look at it like this if your in a western society if you grew up in the west and your primarily european minus the genes then i can find a justification for it somewhat.

Also the thing breeding would need to be with something that is primarily Caucasoid as well it should be at-least half Caucasoid even the shittest form will do and by the shittest forms i mean ind-ids if all this is met i think it becomes justified it shouldn't be on a mass scale though.

This solves 2 risks of your kids not looking primarily Caucasoid and the worry of a cultural connection to the land itself kinda dies out if you were born and raised here then your more culturally anyways and if half your genes are already caucasoid then the kids would be if you did breed 80 to 90 percent in bone meaning he would be med white or exotic ethnic passing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Beetlejuice
@Gosick
@wereqryan

I am proud of who I am. I don't care about the fact that I am a 10 psl GigaMogger. I am sick of all the ethnics white worshiping (although I can't blame them). I worship myself instead. I love being white so much that I am against race mixing because it dilutes the white genes. Desire is root to suffering. I try to no longer desire much and focus on what I have. I just have to be myself and be confident. Beauty is on the outside. Confident GigaMoggers are the most attractive

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Descartes and Deleted member 7926
being ethnic is only a problem when you are ugly, there are good looking ethnics out there that can slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Chadeep and Deleted member 7926

Attachments

• EAPyJZzVUAIVJMu.jpg
    EAPyJZzVUAIVJMu.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Kim-Taehyung-1200x1200.jpg
    Kim-Taehyung-1200x1200.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 0e7d512b6aa637bb31ded17df53a7d4e.jpg
    0e7d512b6aa637bb31ded17df53a7d4e.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
I don't dislike being ethnic. I dislike the system we live in that treats me like shit because of it

• Love it
It’s a no from me boyo

Attachments

• 1C17985A-4A2D-4AF5-A6F2-978755548AE0.gif
    1C17985A-4A2D-4AF5-A6F2-978755548AE0.gif
    41 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7926
Not sure about the other stuff but desire is indeed the root of all suffering. THE LORD really FUCKED ME UP when he gave me this incomprehensibly powerful sex drive with no outlet because of my subhuman skinjob carcass of a body in this god forsaken hell hole where breathing on a woman will get me a life sentence in the gulag
F90A100B D53C 47F1 9D3D 2C9BE1CCDA66

• +1
Op here. this is a shit thread. I was joking. i know what i said was 0 iq. i just wanted to see how much white worship there is and I wanted to get roasted

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and GigaMogger
01DB26CC 3CA9 413F 8EB0 4AF10A29F855

ok bro

• +1
cope

• JFL