I love that my girl is holding her virginity for marriage, but I'm gonna cheat with a fat bitch that's willing to fuck me

fobos

fobos

Toxic
love my bae tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Get the fuck out Chad, you have a girl?

... Just kidding, she probably fucks around with other guy while you idiot rot and think she is gonna marry you

Bro you are the cuck, you are the betabuck, you are on of us.
*one
There is literally no Fucking way that this girl is going to marry you you subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, prgfromnl, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 10 others
If the only woman available for you to have sex is a fat bitch ... I'm sorry but your girlfriend isn't holding shit, or she's a sub-human.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
If the only woman available for you to have sex is a fat bitch ... I'm sorry but your girlfriend isn't holding shit, or she's a sub-human.

... Just kidding, she probably fucks around with other guy while you idiot rot and think she is gonna marry you

*one
There is literally no Fucking way that this girl is going to marry you you subhuman
ok boomer

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
  • +1
Reactions: fobos
Dawg you are betabux she defintly having sex with other guys

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3177, Drugs and 1 other person
"I'm not like the other girls, I can't just have sex and that's it. I need it to be special."

That's the lie OP's girlfriend told while receiving hundreds of messages of different Tinder Brads asking when the next anal session will be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Drugs and 3 others
fuck fat women tbh ngl. i thought i could gain humanity but NOOO she just wanted a fb orbitter.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Why would you do that?

If you don't want to be with her than leave,if your relationship requires her to wait till marriage and you clearly don't want to and are already cheating on her than clearly it's not gonna work.

Trust me,I'm an inel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ask her for a handjob or something.

Why would you do that?

If you don't want to be with her than leave,if your relationship requires her to wait till marriage and you clearly don't want to and are already cheating on her than clearly it's not gonna work.

Trust me,I'm an inel.
u rite i might just jerk off

niggers shes a muslim so no sex

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Imagine having a girlfriend and her saying no to sex. Remember, all women are sluts. 'Trad' women don't exist. They only put on a mask of conservatism because they are afraid of the (usually illegal in muslim countries) consequences of being a slut.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SixFootManlet
Just become a faggot

love my bae tho
Not to make it racial but... what's her race?

'cause if she's white, latina or black then JFL at you thinking she's a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

*one

Shit response

High IQ response

Imagine having a girlfriend and her saying no to sex. Remember, all women are sluts. 'Trad' women don't exist. They only put on a mask of conservatism because they are afraid of the (usually illegal in muslim countries) consequences of being a slut.
The real blackpill OP doesn't want to swallow: she would have gladly given her virginity before marriage to a Chad (probably already has) but withholds it from OP. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Drugs and DoctorPMA
Not to make it racial but... what's her race?

'cause if she's white, latina or black then JFL at you thinking she's a virgin.
are u implying azn girls arent equally likely to not be virgins son??

are u implying azn girls arent equally likely to not be virgins son??
Asian girls are just white girls with insect eyes.

Currysluts are a lot less likely to slut around until they're over 25. That's when they turn into massive hoes. And yes it's a statistical fact that women from muslim countries and South Asian countries lose their virginities a lot later (even in the West, not just their homelands).

No it's not because they're inherently more virtuous but they're under constant surveillance by their parents and the consequences of slutting around until they're financially independent are too high.

Asian girls are just white girls with insect eyes.

Currysluts are a lot less likely to slut around until they're over 25. That's when they turn into massive hoes. And yes it's a statistical fact that women from muslim countries and South Asian countries lose their virginities a lot later (even in the West, not just their homelands).

No it's not because they're inherently more virtuous but they're under constant surveillance by their parents and the consequences of slutting around until they're financially independent are too high.
jfl

His virgin girlfriend

Images 1

The fat slut

Images 2

‘Virgin girl’. Damn, lucky.

The real blackpill OP doesn't want to swallow: she would have gladly given her virginity before marriage to a Chad (probably already has) but withholds it from OP. :lul:

This is sad

dont do it king dont coom