I love thots

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Deep down I never really liked traditional "good" girls, even if I do appreciate some values they represent. Even before the blackpill I felt deep down that being sexually successful and admired by lots of foids is the biggest dopamine booster. I "hated" thots only because they're fucking chads instead of me.

I had nice moments with "good" girls but always after some time I started to regret not having slayed much and felt reluctant to the idea of settling down which was what they wanted from me.

Now my biggest regret is wasting my younger years on useless serious relationships and not looksmaxing till 2018. I just want to reach my full potential and rack up as many lays as possible. For this objective I'd do anything including more surgeries and location maxxing.

It's all or nothing. Be chad or rope.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 1680
k good to know

K didnt give a shit and still dont

I hate 40 yo 6ft2 large framed Baldcel who beat up 18 yos

Good girls are mostly fucking boring

Thots can be fun but will fuck your shit up

Never love a thot

A good girls who fun isnt ideal

Slaying hundreds of bitches is ideal because you will get numb and bored of these hoes quick

Quality over quantity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Ogmanman
Good girls are mostly fucking boring

Thots can be fun but will fuck your shit up

Never love a thot

A good girls who fun is ideal

Slaying hundreds of bitches is ideal because you will get numb and bored of these hoes quick

Quality over quantity.
Just fuck thots first then find a good one later (or not find anyone at all)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Just fuck thots first then find a good one later (or not find anyone at all)
The point is to test tons of bitches out, and narrow it down to the best and most compatible bitch for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
00082JQ7V4XD00XQ C122 F4

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 616
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 2846
The point is to test tons of bitches out, and narrow it down to the best and most compatible bitch for you.
I agree that a good girl who is fun is ideal but to settle down with her without slaying loads of bitches still sucks.

My last gf was a pretty interesting good girl but after some time I still got bored and my dick started to long for more conquest tbh ngl.

I agree that a good girl who is fun is ideal but to settle down with her without slaying loads of bitches still sucks.

My last gf was a pretty interesting good girl but after some time I still got bored and my dick started to long for more conquest tbh ngl.
She wasn’t good enough then

“Pretty interesting” tf I’d thst

But still the Coolidge effect pill or getting bored of a bitch is real, but if you find the right one that’s all you want.

I "hated" thots only because they're fucking chads instead of me.
A lot of guys think like this, tbh.

B E G O N E T H O T wouldn't be a huge thing if it wasn't for that reason.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 616
That’s the point. Males ain’t born for monogamy. It’s just that only chads have the right to select that’s why be chad or death.

:bluepill:
Right one, I mean legit perfection catered to you

Very hard to find, but they exist if you are fucking perfect yourself.

You’ll realize other girls are just a downgrade from your previous girl and can’t compare. That’s the bitch you impregnate. You can’t slay forever and won’t want to but you are young and horny and want to experience.

Eventually fucking whores with no attachments gets boring

You’ll realize other girls are just a downgrade from your previous girl and can’t compare. That’s the bitch you impregnate. You can’t slay forever and won’t want to but you are young and horny and want to experience.
Yeah maybe. In fact I always had the chance to settle down (not betabuxxing) but every time I spoiled it because I was either desiring a better looking one or (especially after the blackpill) I wanted to slay.

I probably already had enough from commitments and the feeling of settling down (most foids I dated had this mindset and started to plan early for the future). So now it’s another kind of life that I desire.

A chad might get bored after slaying in his prime years, but he’ll still easily find a decent foid to settle down. But for a non chad late bloomer who wants to reverse his youth? Things are much more difficult.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Yeah maybe. In fact I always had the chance to settle down (not betabuxxing) but every time I spoiled it because I was either desiring a better looking one or (especially after the blackpill) I wanted to slay.

I probably already had enough from commitments and the feeling of settling down (most foids I dated had this mindset and started to plan early for the future). So now it’s another kind of life that I desire.

A chad might get bored after slaying in his prime years, but he’ll still easily find a decent foid to settle down. But for a non chad late bloomer who wants to reverse his youth? Things are much more difficult.
That’s why you LMS max bro, no other option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i have a fetish for low class girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back