i made out with a girl after our date

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
we got back from our pasta date, then in the car we were talking and i was teasing her and increasing sexual tension. Then I told her I love her while putting my hand on her thigh. Then I leaned over and kissed her. Suprisingly she reciprocated especially since she was playing hard to get before. We made out for 10 minutes and I felt up her breasts and stuck my tongue down her throat. I could tell she was extremely turned on. Then I just stopped and pulled off, I drove her home and dropped her at her house before her parents got pissed. Before she went inside I kissed her some more and stuck my hand inbetween her thighs. Then I said until next time and pulled off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5893, WadlowMaxxing, Chadeep and 4 others
Tales or true?

the girl
97D6C500 74D5 40ED B8CA 570E1A085298

Tales or true?
when i got home i flirted with her over snap and started getting extremely sexual. Sent a few d pics. Im planning on going over while her parents aren't home

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
when i got home i flirted with her over snap and started getting extremely sexual. Sent a few d pics. Im planning on going over while her parents aren't home
You must ascend son

tales jamal
only thing your makin out with is kfc ma man
ive seen your pics
keep crying for me, while I have 16 year old jbs craving my 17 year old cock. over for you kys asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 9072