Rage I may have experienced TOTAL RELAPSE from BIMAX

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Master
Time online
11d 20h 23m
In June 2018, I got bimax surgery from a renowned surgeon. On paper, the purpose was correction of sleep apnea, but my true motivation was looksmaxxing. He agreed that bimax would be the best way to correct it, so he performed a Lefort 1 + BSSO where CCW was applied for both movements. I don't remember the exact movements I got, but it was around 10mm linear advancement for the BSSO and at least 5mm linear advancement Lefort 1 along with the CCW movements. However, the structure of my profile seems to have changed over the last 2.5 years, and I am worried that I may have relapsed. Also concerning is the fact that I have noticed that I have been snoring when I wake up (very dry and open mouth upon awaking). I was not made to wear braces after the surgery, as my bite was fine and my teeth were aligned.

Here is a photo from before surgery:
View attachment 819064

A photo from about 2 months after surgery:

View attachment 819065

A photo I took earlier today:
View attachment 819068

Is it all in my head? Or am I really experiencing relapse?

Another pic after surgery, for more reference:
View attachment 819086
Tbh I don't see much of a difference. I think you need to neckmax and keep mewing+chewing for real

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Master
Time online
11d 20h 23m
Look from 20 to 25 years old i get height growth in my face shape

Is is natural process of aging
Cope asf. Proper and consistent mewing will make sure your face doesn't get any longer.

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Master
Time online
11d 20h 23m
You have a fucking double chin close your mouth and stop eating and you will see the results of your surgery you fucking aspie
I know Bron, these fuckers are making it seem like it's over for op when in reality the relapse was not even that bad for pfl. Tbh the bimax didn't even ascend you that much @lefort you need to lose weight,grow out your hair, and you need better cheekbones + eyebrows.

M

Mrinfinityx

Amateur
Time online
4d 13h 23m
Cope asf. Proper and consistent mewing will make sure your face doesn't get any longer.
Read my second post i said it

But mewing dont affect entierely height face growth or all men will have baby face so

saturn97

saturn97

Erudite
Time online
16d 11h 35m
If you just showed me the photos without telling me you had surgery I would have never guessed, you look exactly the same, so I don't know what relapse you are talking about

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

HONKMAXXING
Time online
17d 1h 27m
You havent relasped bro you have just gotten more bloated. Your face 2 months post op and today are the same outside of the bloat.

wolfhaleywang

wolfhaleywang

Knowledgable
Time online
21d 18h 2m
It definitely made some degree of difference. I did not look the same before and after
I know. I was just messing around. Honestly the only problem here is that you're low iq af at taking before/after pictures.

They both have to be centered in the shot to avoid lens distortion, with the same lighting from the same height, distance and angle, and lighting. This is ideal:
1606029353745.png

The degree to which your neck is turned and the vertical position of your chin will change the perception of how much forward growth you have.

Not to mention your hair is longer and you have more stubble. Also your neck fat is bulging more now.

Worst of all, you're comparing your left side to your right.

At this point crying on PSL forums won't help you know if you relapsed. Get a CT scan and go talk to your surgeon.

LookMaxingGod73

LookMaxingGod73

Part simp and full time mogger
Time online
13d 20h 54m
In June 2018, I got bimax surgery from a renowned surgeon. On paper, the purpose was correction of sleep apnea, but my true motivation was looksmaxxing. He agreed that bimax would be the best way to correct it, so he performed a Lefort 1 + BSSO where CCW was applied for both movements. I don't remember the exact movements I got, but it was around 10mm linear advancement for the BSSO and at least 5mm linear advancement Lefort 1 along with the CCW movements. However, the structure of my profile seems to have changed over the last 2.5 years, and I am worried that I may have relapsed. Also concerning is the fact that I have noticed that I have been snoring when I wake up (very dry and open mouth upon awaking). I was not made to wear braces after the surgery, as my bite was fine and my teeth were aligned.

View attachment 819064

View attachment 819065

View attachment 819068

View attachment 819086
I dont even know what bimax surgery is but

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Zephir
Time online
51d 7h 42m
Both of those pics are taken from an angle below the head, which distorts the shape of the head like that
Nah, cormier genuinely has a long flat skull @ every angle and so does this dude as u can see in his last pic.

L

Lefort III

Adept
Time online
17d 9h 6m
I know. I was just messing around. Honestly the only problem here is that you're low iq af at taking before/after pictures.

They both have to be centered in the shot to avoid lens distortion, with the same lighting from the same height, distance and angle, and lighting. This is ideal:
View attachment 819303

The degree to which your neck is turned and the vertical position of your chin will change the perception of how much forward growth you have.

Not to mention your hair is longer and you have more stubble. Also your neck fat is bulging more now.

Worst of all, you're comparing your left side to your right.

At this point crying on PSL forums won't help you know if you relapsed. Get a CT scan and go talk to your surgeon.
I see. Thank you for this information.

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Retired
Time online
51d 2h 45m
It seems you indeed have relapsed tbh. I'm sorry OP. I didn't know you could relapse from fucking BIMAX but you seem to have become retruded again CONSIDERING that pic you posted while having no hair.

wanttobeattractive

wanttobeattractive

Enthusiast
Time online
6d 20h 35m
I don't know what caused it. I wore the post-surgery bands between the teeth for a month as required. I didn't sleep on my face for at least 6 months either. As for the other details, you'd have to PM me.

And yes, unfortunately, relapse is a very common complication of bimax.
im so fucking sorry to hear that bro, but thanks for sharing your experience because now i know surgery relapse in bimax is a thing

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
128d 23h 32m
In June 2018, I got bimax surgery from a renowned surgeon. On paper, the purpose was correction of sleep apnea, but my true motivation was looksmaxxing.
It's because you lied to your surgeon, you should have been totally honest with him.

hairyballscel

hairyballscel

Zephir
Time online
82d 4h 27m
jfl good oral posture would have stopped this

M

markozara

Trainee
Time online
2d 18h 32m
Bro, you put on weight. That’s all.

fernandobrocolli

fernandobrocolli

Trainee
Time online
2d 14h 15m
You look better with no hair?

6’1cel

6’1cel

CEO of ogre department (DANGEROUSLY HIGH T) ☣️😡
Time online
23d 14h 14m

View attachment 819064

View attachment 819065

View attachment 819068

View attachment 819086
wtf you better bumrush the surgeon and rape his daughter

no but seriously you need to ask the surgeon for a refund or atleast to make the surgery again for free

Dr Shekelberg

Dr Shekelberg

Auschwitz Archmage
Time online
122d 7h 14m
Based thoughtful well-structured analitical response!
despite him posting low quality pictures, bad angles and probably open mouth or lip incompetence at second pic, I dont see the problem really

L

Lefort III

Adept
Time online
17d 9h 6m
wtf you better bumrush the surgeon and rape his daughter

no but seriously you need to ask the surgeon for a refund or atleast to make the surgery again for free
If I did in fact relapse, even if I did pursue that option, that wouldn't cover the cost of the hospital stay or anaesthesiologist. Those costs are permanently lost

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Adept
Time online
36d 20h 46m

even mike mew the god himself has said it at 2:40 : "and surgery relapse is at a far greater rate than even most surgeons would like to admit"
sorry bro, its over :feelsrope: