Rage I may have experienced TOTAL RELAPSE from BIMAX

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
Time online
18d 12h 39m
Your biggest problem is obviously that you are balding, the rest of the face is a non issue. Hop on minox+fin+rolling and all the copes.

L

Lefort III

Adept
Time online
17d 15h 58m
Your biggest problem is obviously that you are balding, the rest of the face is a non issue. Hop on minox+fin+rolling and all the copes.
Way ahead of you. I've been on fin for almost 2 years.

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Retired
Time online
52d 9h 12m

even mike mew the god himself has said it at 2:40 : "and surgery relapse is at a far greater rate than even most surgeons would like to admit"
sorry bro, its over :feelsrope:
How can one even relapse after his jaws have been surgically moved forward? Makes no sense to me

oatmeal

oatmeal

on the road to $20K
Time online
28d 18h 1m
low quality pictures,
bad angles
lip incompetence
different sides of your face
bloated and fat

ur bimax probably didn't relapse but get a CT regardless if you are that concerned

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Time online
48d 15h 45m
Brutal. Getting surgery, thinking you're fixed and bam, you're at square one.

I hope the damage isn't too bad, it's all in your head or you get it fixed.

KDA Player

KDA Player

Enthusiast
Time online
24d 19m
Tbh I don't think you relapsed

mewcoper

mewcoper

abused dog
Time online
23d 1h 9m
Guys don't you understand your genes know you are inferior so it's try to prevent himself reproduction by getting cuck your surgeries.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

CEO of forward growth
Time online
116d 11h 18m
How the fuck you get surgeries but you don't lose the bloat is beyond me
There was a before and after photo of a Chinese dude with maxillofscial surgery and judging from his face fat he would’ve been literally obese like JFL how can you not do th bare minimum and still opt for getting your fucking skull cracked and rearranged

ConorMcGregor

ConorMcGregor

Mog or be mogged
Time online
42d 23h 40m
There was a before and after photo of a Chinese dude with maxillofscial surgery and judging from his face fat he would’ve been literally obese like JFL how can you not do th bare minimum and still opt for getting your fucking skull cracked and rearranged
Those type of men deserve to go extinct tbh ngl

MedMaxxing

MedMaxxing

Instructor
Time online
8d 12h 23m
Also, if you got Bimax and still mouthbreathed and didn't develop better habits, you deserved to relapse lmao. Those kind of habits are the reasons why people get fucking bimax

L

Lefort III

Adept
Time online
17d 15h 58m
Also, if you got Bimax and still mouthbreathed and didn't develop better habits, you deserved to relapse lmao. Those kind of habits are the reasons why people get fucking bimax
You realize that I never mouthbreathed while awake, right? I can't consciously control how I breathe during sleep. I have practiced correct oral posture (while awake) even since before the operation.

MedMaxxing

MedMaxxing

Instructor
Time online
8d 12h 23m
You realize that I never mouthbreathed while awake, right? I can't consciously control how I breathe during sleep. I have practiced correct oral posture (while awake) even since before the operation.
The first time you ever woke up with a dry mouth, you should have looked in to countermeasures. That's on you.

Mastermind

Mastermind

Trainee
Time online
1d 8h 20m
You don't relapse from a bimax, the bone is cut and kept apart by a fucking metallic rod. The surgery has failed before anything else.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
52d 22h 6m
what would happen if you seletaped your mouth shut? would you be able to sleep?

I tried this and couldn't sleep, but I think thats because my airway is too small so I was suffocating without my mouth being loose.

maybe with you it will work, because you have a big enough airway thanks to the bimax hopefully.

Also, did you get the screws in your skull removed? or did they stay in your face since bimax

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
52d 22h 6m
You don't relapse from a bimax, the bone is cut and kept apart by a fucking metallic rod. The surgery has failed before anything else.
maybe he got the screws removed idk

Mastermind

Mastermind

Trainee
Time online
1d 8h 20m
Mouthbreathing is not strong enough to invalidate a bimax done 2 months before

L

Lefort III

Adept
Time online
17d 15h 58m
what would happen if you seletaped your mouth shut? would you be able to sleep?

I tried this and couldn't sleep, but I think thats because my airway is too small so I was suffocating without my mouth being loose.

maybe with you it will work, because you have a big enough airway thanks to the bimax hopefully.

Also, did you get the screws in your skull removed? or did they stay in your face since bimax
The screws and plates were never removed. The tape idea is pretty cringe, but maybe worth a shot.

MedMaxxing

MedMaxxing

Instructor
Time online
8d 12h 23m
Also, this too. You can keep the titanium plates in. They don't set off metal detectors either lmao.

fugazi_

fugazi_

Adept
Time online
10d 15h 41m
The screws and plates were never removed. The tape idea is pretty cringe, but maybe worth a shot.
its not cringe lol its literally how you treat mouthbreathing during sleep

MedMaxxing

MedMaxxing

Instructor
Time online
8d 12h 23m
His screws and plates werent removed. This is fucking scary dude, all our ascensions can be eviscerated in just 2 years.
Sounds like an extreme case. Might as well tag Sergio and @RealSurgeryMaxx (not sure if I spelled that right). I spoke to him a few months back about Bimax for myself. The expect relapse is very marginal (so like for 15mm total movement it drops to 12 or 13). A full relapse is not common at all and this is not even accounting for the fact that this dude was likely mouthbreathing at night (dry mouth is a tell tale sign).

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
52d 22h 6m
@Looksmax25 cgeck 5his threead, guy mighttve relapsed after bimax from mouth breathing at night

L

Looksmax25

Instructor
Time online
14d 23h 11m
low quality pictures,
bad angles
lip incompetence
different sides of your face
bloated and fat

ur bimax probably didn't relapse but get a CT regardless if you are that concerned
Agreed, but honestly all pics pretty much look the same LOL get a fuckin CT scan, we are talking about MILLIMETERS here

Soalian

Soalian

Elementalist
Time online
28d 17h 19m
OP, I feel you, I had surgery done to correct frontal asymmetry, in 2018.

Problem is, I believe I wasn't careful enough, and I kept chewing as before, more on the right side.

What happened, I believe, is that keeping on chewing on the right side built up the right masseter, more than the left, so that the right masseter muscle kept pushing the bones back in their original position with time, prior to surgery (jaw asymmetry to the left).

Here's a pic I've just taken, you can see the obvious asymmetry, even if my shitty camera doesn't properly render the correct facial proportions.

I'm scheduled to have a corrective surgery by same surgeon, once the Covid situation is sorted out.

Attachments

Soalian

Soalian

Elementalist
Time online
28d 17h 19m
I'm consulting with surgeon on Wednesday, he knows the situation so He will advise me best

Last edited: