i may join the police tbh

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
descent pay and you just fuck around jfl, also training lasts only a year tbh jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SubhumanCurrycel, PrisonMike and 14 others
J F L

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and TsarTsar444
Screenshot 20200915 180758

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, ShineBright, Patient A and 41 others
True it seems like a fun job, especially before they got so cucked. Now it might be a bit risky though, since you have no respect from the public, or support from the government - to be let to do your job properly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator, SoyGune, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
do u get paid while training?

Police are strange people in general, especially in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6113, BBCFactory and 1 other person
Can't even legally kill niggers now though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, PrisonMike, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Good luck stoping me

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, SoyGune and TsarTsar444
Why not, which country? Some friends of me are policemen, they say its s little bit stressful but rewarding job. You also get paid while in training

True it seems like a fun job, especially before they got so cucked. Now it might be a bit risky though, since you have no respect from the public, or support from the government - to be let to do your job properly.
dude u have the same name as 6ft5 manlet on reddit

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Over for @Colvin76 white foids gonna pretend to be upset when you kill him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9488 and 2 others
police is pretty brutal in america NGL, and now a ton of people hate you

^ watch this (NSFW kind of)

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8202 and TsarTsar444
What public? Most whites are conservative and love cops. OP gonna be swimming in trump supporter pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and TsarTsar444
wouldn't mind being a detective or smth, being a beat cop and dealing with nothing but smackheads and domestics would make me want to kms though

This is disgusting man. Its what happens when police cant be aggressive and take control, they become vulnerable to scumbags like this. How can you protect yourself when your scared to shoot people in case of being sent to prison, even if you do it in self-defence. And thats the appreciate they get from the government for putting their lives on the line and keeping communities safe, so backwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202 and TsarTsar444
Fun job is getting green beret and fighting for your country and being high t low inhib

This is disgusting man. Its what happens when police cant be aggressive and take control, they become vulnerable to scumbags like this. How can you protect yourself when your scared to shoot people in case of being sent to prison, even if you do it in self-defence. And thats the appreciate they get from the government for putting their lives on the line and keeping communities safe, so backwards.

yeah its really sad and u get low IQcels from ANTIFA just laughing about it
no mainstream media highlights that they gave this disabled retard 40 commands to come out before they got executed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202 and Deleted member 4797
its probably fun but also a huge failo to leftist (aka almost every) girl

liberals*, im slightly left leaning its not the same. Liberals are subhumans who should be burned

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9488
I would join the army instead

I would be a military officer if I was born 100 years earlier

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, RAITEIII and TsarTsar444
I would join the army instead

I would be a military officer if I was born 100 years earlier
yeah i would prefer being a military commissioned officer too, but getting in a military academy is very hard, you need to be a top student, have been in some organization, won competitions and on top of that be very fit, no deformities, high iq, and have some connections with important people. Only 50 people get admitted in my country of 2 milion jfl, all of them are upper middle class, rich

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3328
liberals*, im slightly left leaning its not the same. Liberals are subhumans who should be burned
your correction is irrelevant bc the foids still consider themselves leftist and not liberal

the actual meaning doesnt matter, the label matters

Last edited:
I thought about that too but its actually the reverse.
Its the same with feminists hating fuckboys and muscled up guys, but when they have the opportunity they want to get fucked by them.
sources: my cop friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: jake_okok, Deleted member 9488, oatmeal and 2 others
I thought about that too but its actually the reverse.
Its the same with feminists hating fuckboys and muscled up guys, but when they have the opportunity they want to get fucked by them.
sources: my cop friends
yeah agreed its just a failo for str ltr but not slaying

tbh, the only consequences you would have to actually deal with is woke anarcho-communists on twitter shaming you.

so essentially none.

I’m an ethnic and never had any type of negative encounter with the police, just don’t act like a retard and they’ll give you some slack.

I would join the police too ngl, only if I lived in a country where cops are actually paid well

I'd DEFINITELY go for police if I was in California lol, fucking god-tier pay + you get to unleash your god complex on peasants
Jk I wouldn't be corrupt if I were a cop but it'd be a pretty fun job ngl, you don't wake up to wageslave behind a cubicle like a faggot. It's fun.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444