Images 8

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eyearea, Deleted member 8576, godirl and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
What are the signs I should look for?
@Blackout.xl help me out bro
Constant mood swings. Euphoria and happiness in one moment, just to cash and be depressed the next

• Woah
Constant mood swings. Euphoria and happiness in one moment, just to cash and be depressed the next
I do have constant mood swings tbh. I feel so fucking overconfident like 70% of the time and then the feeling of mild depression for the rest 30%. Meditation is the only cope which has worked for me to control this.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I do have constant mood swings tbh. I feel so fucking overconfident like 70% of the time and then the feeling of mild depression for the rest 30%. Meditation is the only cope which has worked for me to control this.
Bipolar

• So Sad
I think I have borderline personality disorder tbh. I go ER everytime I think someone is going to leave me and I become incredibly manipulative and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Patrick Baitman and SubhumanCurrycel
I think I have borderline personality disorder tbh. I go ER everytime I think someone is going to leave me and I become incredibly manipulative and shit
But u look so cute and innocent bro wtf.
Same with me im a giga high inhib autist thats never been in a fight, I think we need to change bodies tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6095
I’m similar

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6095
I can relate. Psychopathy runs in my blood ngl. My grandfather was a legit psychopath, and rest of my family shows signs of anti social behaviour as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Blackout.xl
I can relate. Psychopathy runs in my blood ngl. My grandfather was a legit psychopath, and rest of my family shows signs of anti social behaviour as well.
It’s only me and my mum who have these issues

• +1
But u look so cute and innocent bro wtf.
Same with me im a giga high inhib autist thats never been in a fight, I think we need to change bodies tbh ngl
I used that innocent and good boy look to pull a lot of shit ngl. I used to start so much drama in middle school and 9th grade just to bring my friends closer to me and make them more dependent. I need to gymcel and look more like how I am tbh

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and SubhumanCurrycel
Yes my mom does the same shit

• +1
I thought i was bipolar years ago but i was just under a lot of stress really. Bipolar people are 100% crazy

• Woah
I thought i was bipolar years ago but i was just under a lot of stress really. Bipolar people are 100% crazy
Well, I am in under a lot of stress bc of my career. How did you know that you weren't really bipolar?

cope
go monk mode + lifting solves 90% of mental problems

• Love it
Well, I am in under a lot of stress bc of my career. How did you know that you weren't really bipolar?
VACATION
And also the biggest cope: meditation, shit works ngl

Also, if you keep looking on internet for people who are actually bipolar you'll see how they act, shit is crazy.
Mood swings is not being bipolar, which is what internet makes us think from just shallow research...
You could have a mood disorder (idk if it's the right translation) or something, which is totally different from being BIPOLAR, less serious.
But probably you're just under a lot of stress, try to take care of it now.

Lel imegene bein bipolr cnt relete
DCFC6FF1 7552 422D 83CA 407C010CD78E