I might be mildly autistic seriously

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Everytime I try to talk to people I can’t connect with them obviously. It’s like they’re talking to a blank wall. Yeah and the irony in this is that they love me the first 40 seconds of meeting. I guess I am autistic :feelscry:. Meanwhile I see every fucking normie around me being nt with ease meanwhile I’m suffering like this watching them. I think I am actually autistic to be completely honest here

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Buddyboyo just be NT

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Who knows? At the end of the day, fake it if you have to. Perhaps you just have to find the right people.

I should probably just rope and end my misery. I refuse to live as an autist

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vibez and XXX.king
i also might be everytime i talk to people i missunderstand them 99% of time making it very hard to talk to people. I even missunderstand 90% of school projects and homework making me fail them or taking them again. Maybe it’s a illness but it sure does make school and life alot harder

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Jamal2222
Who knows? At the end of the day, fake it if you have to. Perhaps you just have to find the right people.
I remember being 10 years old and holding on to a door crying that I’m not going home from school. They called my mom to come get me. I was pissed off because a kid disrespected me and didn’t apologize. So I held onto the classroom door knob and protested leaving the school until that kid apologized to me

I remember being 10 years old and holding on to a door crying that I’m not going home from school. They called my mom to come get me. I was pissed off because a kid disrespected me and didn’t apologize.
Then I must be in the spectrum too, since I did shit like that as a kid. Who knows, we probably are. It takes practice if you’re social skills aren’t the best. You really do have to put yourself out there as scary as it sounds, and you’ll be able to “connect” with people.

• +1
isn't everyone from gen z autistic anyway?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6475
Then I must be in the spectrum too, since I did shit like that as a kid. Who knows, we probably are. It takes practice if you’re social skills aren’t the best. You really do have to put yourself out there as scary as it sounds, and you’ll be able to “connect” with people.
I was bullied so much in 8th grade my self esteem will never been the same. I’m completely shattered and can’t accept that all the niggas made me a target. I was the definition of non nt ness ig. For the most part I was normal and everyone was made fun off but I’d get the bulk of the insults thrown at me. Bullying over years slowly changed me consciousnesses to hyper self awareness. 6th grade- 10th grade worst years ever. Not even like I was bullied non stop , sometimes is came out of nowhere. Like people didn’t respect me at all

Last edited:
stop ignoring me op u fuckin larper

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6475
I was bullied so much in 8th grade my self esteem will never been the same. I’m completely shattered and can’t accept that all the niggas made me a target. I was the definition of non nt ness ig. For the most part I was normal and everyone was made fun off but I’d get the bulk of the insults thrown at me. Bullying over years slowly changed me consciousnesses to hyper self awareness
I get that. I was a target in high school. Some would say I allowed it too, since I was quite the jester thinking it would make me friends. I was only a joke to them, and got made fun of. To be fair, the trauma may never really go away. It does get better with time, though.

• +1
I get that. I was a target in high school. Some would say I allowed it too, since I was quite the jester thinking it would make me friends. I was only a joke to them, and got made fun of. To be fair, the trauma may never really go away. It does get better with time, though.
That’s how I went in to highschool trying to make friends too. The jocks etc didn’t have to do that because they already had cliches from middle school. Only 3 people from my middle school went to my highschool including me. Meanwhile other middle schools had the whole 8th grade class enrolling in one school . Bruh it’s just so bad

OP name is jamal

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Its called neuroticism