I miss being able to rot on the pc

left2die

left2die

A S C E N D E D
I traded my pc for a bench set a year ago and ive made a ton of progress but it came a cost. I can no longer waste my free time on fun games like L4D2 or Insurgency. Im just stuck with these countless hours of freetime that I now waste on fucking plebbit. Could easily get a fucking job but only thing holding me back is my parents who want me to studymaxx before doing anything else. God im so fucking bored I started playing roblox. :feelsrope:

I miss being able to rot on the pc without worrying that I was wasting too much time.

Everything changes when you become a mid twenties boomer.

Ahh you youngcels and your games.....

I remember back in my day, i used to rot playing Counterstrike 1.6 and UnrealTournament online.
Hundreds and hundreds of hours wasted. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx

I remember back in my day, i used to rot playing Counterstrike 1.6 and UnrealTournament online.
I wasted 666h on euro truck simulator 2 when I was 12-13
Hey at least I passed my driving exam easily.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I don’t use pc anymore except at work tbh. My passion for games has died long time ago. Now if I do turn on my laptop from time to time it’s only for Netflix.

Believed it or not I’ve never visited this site on laptop/ pc.

I don’t use pc anymore except at work tbh. My passion for games has died long time ago. Now if I do turn on my laptop from time to time it’s only for Netflix.

I still cant get myself to watch netflix. How do people just binge tv shows / movies for an entire day without feeling shitty

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
I still cant get myself to watch netflix. How do people just binge tv shows / movies for an entire day without feeling shitty
I only watch it occasionally tbh

I wasted 666h on euro truck simulator 2 when I was 12-13
Hey at least I passed my driving exam easily.
5000 hours on mount and blade warband, get on my level.

i had over 10.000 hours logged on CoD4 @ Xfire (when it was still alive)

• Woah
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Fuark I literally played l4d2 the other day and was playing Insurgency this morning :lul: What were your pc specs?

I got a gtx 1080 i7 7700k.

Almost has for me too man and it kinda makes me sad. I remember playing games for literal hours every single day after getting home from school but now after like half an hour i get burnt out and its just not fun anymore.

Fuark I literally played l4d2 the other day and was playing Insurgency this morning :lul: What were your pc specs?

I got a gtx 1080 i7 7700k.

Almost has for me too man and it kinda makes me sad. I remember playing games for literal hours every single day after getting home from school but now after like half an hour i get burnt out and its just not fun anymore.
Went from a shittier laptop to a gts 450 and now im back to the laptop :feelshaha:

i had over 10.000 hours logged on CoD4 @ Xfire (when it was still alive)
That is insane. Thats a year and a few month.
Assuming you wageslaved with that time then you would have 100k$, assuming minimum wage.

Theres a limit to how much 500x400 resolution I can handle on l4d2. Insurgency just wont even load
Insurgency is good, i cant run it well tho
IMO left 4 dead games are boring and repetitive, barely have any content. it's just playing the same few maps in the same ways over and over again
I cope with old games like serious sam, painkiller, doom 2, half life, cs1.6, etc because my laptop is balls

Insurgency is good, i cant run it well tho
IMO left 4 dead games are boring and repetitive, barely have any content. it's just playing the same few maps in the same ways over and over again
I cope with old games like serious sam, painkiller, doom 2, half life, cs1.6, etc because my laptop is balls
Ive played half life 1 like 5 fucking times. I also just got hooked on l4d2. Playing it just felt like being forced to speedrun it everytime