I miss my oneitis and gf

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
I miss seeing my oneitis (2 years ago last time I saw her) every day, every day was something to look forward to. Now every day is dull and dreary, there is no excitement.

I miss my gf (who I broke up with because I was insecure at the fact that she had a bf in highschool (I'm 24 she was 21) and didn't want to commit as a result of such).

It is over.

There is a tyrone at my gym who looks like he roids, should I ask him to teach me how to inject? There's no alternative.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Summer, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 4563 and 29 others
Inject IQ. You're a bigger loser than I am wtf.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 4671 and 8 others
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, PYT and sytyl
Just get a new gf

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Stare, PYT and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Summer, PYT, Looks234 and 1 other person
So I can find out she went to such and such place with her previous boyfriend(s) and that nothing is new for her?
cant you try to get back with her or is it weird?like you never spoke to her since?

• +1
I miss my ex-oneitis too. She was the first girl I interacted with after 3 years of no interactions with girls. She just got married to a chadriguez recently.

• So Sad
14288095 1802360499985442 1658899067 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and sytyl
she had a bf in highschool (I'm 24 she was 21) and didn't want to commit as a result of such).
based, good decision son
don't commit to whores

couldn't you run dark triad game and pretend to commit to her so you could at least use her further as a cum bucket?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Entschuldigung
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and sytyl
couldn't you run dark triad game and pretend to commit to her so you could at least use her further as a cum bucket?
Too low t and high moral to lead a girl on.

It is over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Summer, malignant and Deleted member 9048
I feel u bro. I luckily dont miss mine much anymore cause i found her personality was a bitch. but i do miss the moments I had seeing her in school and when she would smile at me.

• So Sad
I feel u bro. I luckily dont miss mine much anymore cause i found her personality was a bitch. but i do miss the moments I had seeing her in school and when she would smile at me.
jfl at even comparing ur noodlewhore of a bloated "oneitis" to my hqnp 4.5psl perfect gpa engineering masters student oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Summer, PYT, malignant and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and sytyl

• +1
jfl at even comparing ur noodlewhore of a bloated "oneitis" to my hqnp 4.5psl perfect gpa engineering masters student oneitis

I found some fuckers on the discord that thought she was hot :lul:

• JFL
I miss seeing my oneitis (2 years ago last time I saw her) every day, every day was something to look forward to. Now every day is dull and dreary, there is no excitement.

I miss my gf (who I broke up with because I was insecure at the fact that she had a bf in highschool (I'm 24 she was 21) and didn't want to commit as a result of such).

It is over.

There is a tyrone at my gym who looks like he roids, should I ask him to teach me how to inject? There's no alternative.
first paragraph IS THE EXACT PREDICAMENT IM IN

oneitis is a disease of the mind, how are we infatuated with people we haven’t seen in a year? JFL. over for us

• +1
first paragraph IS THE EXACT PREDICAMENT IM IN

oneitis is a disease of the mind, how are we infatuated with people we haven’t seen in a year? JFL. over for us
I read somewhere that having a crush on/being infatuated with someone for 1+ year after not seeing them is legitimately a mental illness worth going to the doctor for. It's referred to as "limerence" apparently.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Summer, Deleted member 7580 and malignant
I read somewhere that having a crush on/being infatuated with someone for 1+ year after not seeing them is legitimately a mental illness worth going to the doctor for.
jfl i need to rope. i still think sometimes about my first gf till this day and its been 6 years.i brutally rejected her cause i was 13 and i wasnt ready for a girlfriend she wanted to get intimate often and i ignored her too much cause of footballmaxxing with the bro's,she got mad and i realized how much work females can be so i dumped her even if i really liked her.saw her when i went back to italy last year we both grew up and now she has a fat ass and good tits over for my dumb 2014 babycel self

• +1

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and sytyl
cuck for having oneitus
cuck for not keeping her as unknowing designated coom material

• +1
cuck for having oneitus

cuck for not keeping her as unknowing designated coom material
I indeed am an abused highly estrogenic cuckold dog who still considers women to be partly human.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Summer, Lux, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
I indeed am an abused highly estrogenic cuckold dog who still considers women to be partly human.
maybe thats a good thing idk
im pretty sure i dont even have the ability to form a connection with a woman

• JFL
over for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Hades, malignant and 1 other person
some women can be a pain in the ass but some are actually good to be around imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and malignant
indeed, theres nothing in this world i look forward to
i should jump on edges of high buildings maxx
have you ever tried to get with a woman?

• +1
some women can be a pain in the ass but some are actually good to be around imo
they are unironically all whores, i despise them all even after i fuck them
im incapable of trusting a women regardless, mother ruined it for me im sure

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, PYT, Deleted member 4696 and 1 other person
they are unironically all whores, i despise them all even after i fuck them
im incapable of trusting a women regardless, mother ruined it for me im sure
sad shit bro,some of you faggots are actually nice to talk to i wish we could talk irl instead of this hole jfl.luckily this place is funny as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
I read somewhere that having a crush on/being infatuated with someone for 1+ year after not seeing them is legitimately a mental illness worth going to the doctor for. It's referred to as "limerence" apparently.
are u srs? i’m sick af, mine going on to 3 years

i look at her insta and my mentalcel mind keeps it alive

• +1
are u srs? i’m sick af, mine going on to 3 years

i look at her insta and my mentalcel mind keeps it alive
I'd like to say meeting someone new will change things but perhaps people like you and I are hopeless.

I'd like to say meeting someone new will change things but perhaps people like you and I are hopeless.
it’s over

it makes it even worse because school is online atm :feelsrope:

• +1
Ur my nigga. U know that

just use SARMs and build a respectable physique tbh

• +1

It is over.

Yea it’s time to inject and ascend

• JFL
Reactions: doll and sytyl

It is over.

Great choice. I hope u find a virgin gf.

• So Sad
delete this retarded high e thread jfl I shouldn't be allowed to make threads on monday mornings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, JizzFarmer, doll and 2 others

It is over.

Bumo

• JFL
sad. Probably have seen 10 threads related of their gfs cheating on them here.

• JFL